SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:56 am

^Also, to add to that, let Shawn shake the ground now instead of later. Being forthcoming about true thoughts and feelings could make the difference in how long this relationship lasts. So many F1s don't shake the ground and relationships dissolve post-ATFR.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:59 am

agentcurls wrote:^Also, to add to that, let Shawn shake the ground now instead of  later. Being forthcoming about true thoughts and feelings could make the difference in how long this relationship lasts. So many F1s don't shake the ground and relationships dissolve post-ATFR.
I do agree that honesty is the best policy and communicating when one has the issue and tackling it head on is best. I just have an issue with how he goes about it however I acknowledge that it could be due to the bubble/show. Will see once ATFR is over and the couple is in the real world -- because that is when the true test of the relationship begins.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:13 pm

agentcurls wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I wish them well, but I still see a Des/Brooks kind of relationship, only this "Brooks" seems to reciprocate. It's hard to compare to Jash relationship I think, because they have physical chemistry, as well as mental connection!

JP is Ashley's rock throughout the journey, but Shawn only shakes the ground. And I'm still yet to see their mental connection to say they are a great match.

I see an emotional connection blending quite nicely with the physical with these two and that is really one of the special things about them.  It just seems very organic to me watching them interact.
From where I sit, Kaitlyn and Shawn are both chasing each other. I see two passionate people doing a bit of pushing/pulling with one another.  Shawn has basically offered himself to her on a silver platter and she has all of the control. Then he calls her out here and there to keep her in check and she is (maybe) secretly loviing it? I see equals doing "the dance".
Kaitlyn is a bit of a spitfire who probably likes it when a man calls her out. When you see her interact with Kupah, Clint, & Ian, the girl doesn't hold back. She speaks her mind and she may really relate to Shawn in that sense....and respect where he might be coming from.
As a 28 year old man, I'd say Shawn is acting pretty naturally in this crazy environment (sensory deprivation, tons of free-flowing booze), whereas the other men are probably biting their tongues,  not revealing their true feelings, too afraid of what Kaitlyn, tptb, or the general public might think of them if they do speak up. I think Kaitlyn wants the warrior who will fight for her love. It's also possible that if the other guys demonstrated some these same antics as Shawn, K would be turned off, but since it's Shawn she's all for it.
Great post, Agent! I don't see it as Shawn making Kait do all the work/chasing but I do see it as Shawn expecting Kait to do some of the work at least, like a real relationship. If she didn't like it, she'd go all American Psycho on him and he would have been home weeks ago.

It seems she actually really likes their dynamic and that he does keep her in check a little. I think he is definitely that strong man that will either demand full commitment from her or nothing at all and she can go be single if she's not into it. However, once no other men are in the picture and he's f1, I don't think she'll continue chasing him because he seems very ready to commit to her also. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:20 pm

Alanna wrote:snipped...

once there no other men are in the picture and he's f1, I don't think she'll continue chasing him because he seems very ready to commit to her also. Jmo.
That's the part that I am most interested in seeing unfold post-ATFR... how much of it is the chase and how much of it is really wanting to be married (for both of them). Also interested to see what careers/jobs they will choose.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:38 pm

agentcurls wrote:^Also, to add to that, let Shawn shake the ground now instead of  later. Being forthcoming about true thoughts and feelings could make the difference in how long this relationship lasts. So many F1s don't shake the ground and relationships dissolve post-ATFR.

I love and agree with both you posts Agentcurls. This especially. I see them as already having very open communication. I think Shawn is trying hard to keep her in the loop of where both his head and heart are at. It,think he's doing that so well that he kind of expects her to do,the same with him, but that's where the break down is - she can't given the circumstances and he's missing that point a bit.

But overall being open and honest and discussing the good and the bad I think shows there's great potential for them (I'm not jumping ahead to marriage thoughts but in terms of a successful relationship coming out of this, Jash and Des and Chris had built the same kind of foundation during the show and were able to weather the awful storm of viewing the whole thing back).

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:57 pm

agentcurls wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I wish them well, but I still see a Des/Brooks kind of relationship, only this "Brooks" seems to reciprocate. It's hard to compare to Jash relationship I think, because they have physical chemistry, as well as mental connection!

JP is Ashley's rock throughout the journey, but Shawn only shakes the ground. And I'm still yet to see their mental connection to say they are a great match.

I see an emotional connection blending quite nicely with the physical with these two and that is really one of the special things about them.  It just seems very organic to me watching them interact.
From where I sit, Kaitlyn and Shawn are both chasing each other. I see two passionate people doing a bit of pushing/pulling with one another.  Shawn has basically offered himself to her on a silver platter and she has all of the control. Then he calls her out here and there to keep her in check and she is (maybe) secretly loviing it? I see equals doing "the dance".
Kaitlyn is a bit of a spitfire who probably likes it when a man calls her out. When you see her interact with Kupah, Clint, & Ian, the girl doesn't hold back. She speaks her mind and she may really relate to Shawn in that sense....and respect where he might be coming from.
As a 28 year old man, I'd say Shawn is acting pretty naturally in this crazy environment (sensory deprivation, tons of free-flowing booze), whereas the other men are probably biting their tongues,  not revealing their true feelings, too afraid of what Kaitlyn, tptb, or the general public might think of them if they do speak up. I think Kaitlyn wants the warrior who will fight for her love. It's also possible that if the other guys demonstrated some these same antics as Shawn, K would be turned off, but since it's Shawn she's all for it.

Two incredible posts agentcurls. I think my view from the cheap seats is so much like yours I can think of little to add, so I'll just quote the posts together so I can find them and read them as this story unfolds.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:59 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Honestly I'm not stalking you but I was just about to send my TV out for repair after reading all the posts on this forum about how Shawn is controlling and abusive and disruptively jealous and my TV was simply not showing me that and I thought there was something wrong with it - and then I read this post and realized there's nothing wrong with my TV - someone else sees what I see as well - and you've saved me a repair bill.

I see two people who are pretty equally yoked - each is equally crazy in love with the other, they are stuck in a cage with only one way out and they are struggling to find it without leaving the other behind. They are dealing with very heady issues - infidelity (technically not but it feels like it to Shawn) - trust - honesty - these are issues that can and often do tear marriages asunder and these two are on a TV dating show and yet they are still fighting to find that way out. I just get the sense that neither is going to leave without the other - no matter how hard the process is or becomes.

IMO ultimately that will be how sexgate resolves - Shawn will be hurt and perhaps want to leave to stop the hurt until he realizes - leaving Kaitlyn behind will hurt even more and he will stay.
Love both posts and IA, they're both behaving crazily but it's because they can't figure it all out in such a strange world. Also, Kait is being extra crazy because she's hiding a big secret from him and is convinced he'll leave her the moment he finds out, so it makes a hard situation even harder because Shawn senses something is wrong with her but can't understand what it is, and feels more crazy than he already is feeling.

K&S being stuck in a cage is a great analogy. (I bet they wish they were stuck in a cage together  giggling ) I just don't see how Shawn lets her go, even after sexgate.
I really think the big secret is why she is such an emotional mess, not so much letting the other guys go. The guilt is weighing heavily on her. Once she finally tells Shawn, it will set her free and she will be prying her little bird claws into him for dear life.  Right now she is playing it real cool with him as defense mechanism only, IMO.
She has demonstrated her more emotional side when she let JJ and Cupcake go, but Shawn is the only man to see her on the verge of tears/crying otherwise for different reasons. We see Shawn looking to K (and maybe a few contestant friends) for being his "rock" during this process. I see that as a good thing as it will only help him and his relationship. Most men are stoic about this, especially in this situation (I don't think it does them any favors) But I see K also leaning on Shawn for some emotional support as well. He must make her feel safe to do that. It helps that he has been so forthcoming with his own feelings and thoughts.

Lucas15, I'm glad you didn't have to throw your tv out on the curb Smiley

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Thanks for moving this post, Agent!! I agree it belongs here.

I'm so interested in seeing Shawn's reaction when she finally tells him. She will probably be soooo relieved once it's all over and he accepts her and her little ittle bittle mistake laugh out loud

It's going to be really interesting to see her reaction and relief when she realizes that it's not the end of them, even though it won't happen until the frc most likely.

Shawn must be pretty embarrassed of how he's being shown because I don't think he makes a habit to act crazy typically, and seems to prefer that protective/strong guy role and here, he's a total mess and she's blaming him for making her insane. It's party true, he is being nuts over the gdr, but it's partly all her for keeping the Nick Sex Secret from him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:43 pm

^they are literally driving one another cray cray! And I, for one, love watching it. I am pretty obsessed with how this is all going to be resolved.
Why does K say it's refreshing? Maybe because it's so realistic, with bumps and all? Because he proposes at the mansion? Because tptb told her to say that simply it's a new adjective to describe this season?

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:09 pm

It is so high-school and angst driven it is like a romance novel or one of those teen flicks like Twilight Saga or the racy 50 Shades of Grey.

I prefer normal, steady, secure, in real life relationships.

Raw may make this relationship real, but crazy is also real and so is unhealthy.

Real doesn't always mean healthy or good imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Real life relationships are messy sometimes. They're not all rainbows and butterflies. Real life relationships are not steady and secure all the time...they have bumps in the road...I like to call them the peaks and the valleys. It's through those hard times that you learn the character of each other and your relationship. You often learn more in the hard times than you do during the sunshine and rainbows.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:22 pm

I think anyone going through this process is going to feel angst.
Even though they have some intense feelings for one another, I see 2 people who are analyzing their situation like mature adults.
I don't think the way they are communicating is unhealthy. Quite the opposite.
It's really fun to see how passionate they both are, both as individuals (Shawn's quiet and broody nature, Kaitlyn's fly-by-the-seat of her pants impulsive-ness) and the passion they have for one another.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 36 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB