SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:13 pm

If Shawn is the sex guy why is she defending it then? there would be no reason to defend the action.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:18 pm

I still want to know who Steve turned to to get this new info, and why didn't he confer with that person originally, to back up the info he had? And is this last source reliable?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:18 pm

nikikass wrote:Okay so I am now convinced 100% that it is Shawn.

Kaitlyn in an interview said "more than 2 dates less than five"

That leaves Nick out.  

Shawn is "sex guy"

That could still be Nick, since he had the group date and the 1-on-1 next week. That would be two dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:22 pm

If she has sex with a guy early, she is basically letting him know he is the one. No drama in that happening so early. We need angst. We need Kaitlyn regretting, not the act, but the timing. We need her telling the guys one by one, crying, men leaving, crying men, crying Kaitlyn, pushing Shawn away due to guilt, so that there can be some kind of a show, because she is so unable to fake it, like other bachelorettes. The job is to keep the audience guessing. Even if there was created doubt, Kaitlyn took that away also, with her snapchat. I realy do not think she has a career in acting.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:I still want to know who Steve turned to to get this new info, and why didn't he confer with that person originally, to back up the info he had? And is this last source reliable?
I have an entourage of minions all with floating IPS willing to go out on a limb and hand him all kinds of bogus info every season. This season, he bit. What can I say?  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:I still want to know who Steve turned to to get this new info, and why didn't he confer with that person originally, to back up the info he had? And is this last source reliable?

It was my impression he said he went back to same sources who originally gave him the wrong spoiler. Rolling Eyes b

The original spoiler was so suspicious because he was specific that Nick proposed and got rejected but did not have a clue about Shawn. Like, what, maybe Shawn was still at the hotel waiting for the limo to pick him up for FRC and production forgot to get him and film other F2 guy coming to FRC? Kaitlyn texted him and said thanks but no thanks?

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:37 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
nikikass wrote:Okay so I am now convinced 100% that it is Shawn.

Kaitlyn in an interview said "more than 2 dates less than five"

That leaves Nick out.  

Shawn is "sex guy"

That could still be Nick, since he had the group date and the 1-on-1 next week. That would be two dates.

But she said more than two.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:38 pm

remockered wrote:If she has sex with a guy early, she is basically letting him know he is the one.  No drama in that happening so early.  We need angst. We need Kaitlyn regretting, not the act, but the timing.  We need her telling the guys one by one, crying, men leaving, crying men, crying Kaitlyn, pushing Shawn away due to guilt, so that there can be some kind of a show, because she is so unable to fake it, like other bachelorettes.  The job is to keep the audience guessing.  Even if there was created doubt, Kaitlyn took that away also, with her snapchat.  I realy do not think she has a career in acting.
Ha the snapchat is truly a "dammit Kaitlyn!" moment because I'm sure the foiler suited everyone, including Shawn, just fine, but there goes Kaitlyn screwing it all up. Just hilarious

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Kaitlyn has been getting run over by the bus big time. I think this is due to the fact that it was Shawn very early and they really had to "work on her" to attempt to put on a show. She's been sleepwalking through the rest of the dates.

By the time she gets to Ireland, she's physically and emotionally exhausted. TPTB find out about premature sex and are actually delighted because of the drama it will bring. Even if Shawn is sex guy, and I believe he is, I can see them working her up to a crying mess with a guilt trip about how unfair it is to the other guys and their relationships, blah, blah, blah. In the crying balcony scene she looks like she hasn't slept in two days. I can see them doing the equivalent of riding a dumpee around for hours until they get what they want and verbally and emotionally beating her down until they got the crying angst they wanted.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:58 pm

TPTB probably reamed her for her behavior saying that the remaining men were going to threaten to leave and that would be the end of filming and the season. 
I don't believe TPTB believed this, they were rubbing their hands in glee, but I can see them using this as a tool to further manipulate getting what they want from Kaitlyn. The best way to do this would be to a)humiliate K b) berate her c) do whatever they could to wear down her defenses and keep her insecure and off balance--keep in her face, discourage sleep etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:14 pm

I saw the snapchat photo, kind of irresponsible on Kaitlyn's part. I like Shawn a whole lot, and I hope he is NOT the F1, so he can be the next Bachelor. Something is bugging me about Kaitlyn basically declaring her love for him, and TPTB allowing it to be aired. I don't think this season is as cut and dry as people are believing, and the fact that RS seemingly is backtracking now, throws all the spoilers out in window. The snap chat is interesting, but the person who allegedly posted it is known on YOUTUBE for playing pranks and Kaitlyn was confirmed to be in Chicago early Saturday morning, and Shawn was confirmed to be in Nashville at the same time. As far as I know there were no airport sightings of other, although Kaitlyn did fly in to Chicago. I don't know what to believe at this point.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:17 pm

reason wrote:If Shawn is the sex guy why is she defending it then?  there would be no reason to defend the action.

She has defended the timing of the act. Presuably because besides sex guy she has 8 other relationships that she should have thought about.

I am still unconvinced that sex guy is Shawn AND I am a pessimist so I will think its Nick till we see the episode.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls