SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:21 pm

rosesrREd wrote:I saw the snapchat photo, kind of irresponsible on Kaitlyn's part. I like Shawn a whole lot, and I hope he is NOT the F1, so he can be the next Bachelor. Something is bugging me about Kaitlyn basically declaring her love for him, and TPTB allowing it to be aired.  I don't think this season is as cut and dry as people are believing, and the fact that RS seemingly is backtracking now, throws all the spoilers out in window.  The snap chat is interesting, but the person who allegedly posted it is known on YOUTUBE for playing pranks and Kaitlyn was confirmed to be in Chicago early Saturday morning, and Shawn was confirmed to be in Nashville at the same time.  As far as I know there were no airport sightings of other, although Kaitlyn did fly in to Chicago.  I don't know what to believe at this point.

other posters on twitter posted the video, and in the video you can see that it is from snapchat user snapbackbean - which is Kaitlyn. There's no way to upload old videos to snapchat, you can upload old photos. idk really see how this could be a fake video.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:43 pm

lurker11 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:I saw the snapchat photo, kind of irresponsible on Kaitlyn's part. I like Shawn a whole lot, and I hope he is NOT the F1, so he can be the next Bachelor. Something is bugging me about Kaitlyn basically declaring her love for him, and TPTB allowing it to be aired.  I don't think this season is as cut and dry as people are believing, and the fact that RS seemingly is backtracking now, throws all the spoilers out in window.  The snap chat is interesting, but the person who allegedly posted it is known on YOUTUBE for playing pranks and Kaitlyn was confirmed to be in Chicago early Saturday morning, and Shawn was confirmed to be in Nashville at the same time.  As far as I know there were no airport sightings of other, although Kaitlyn did fly in to Chicago.  I don't know what to believe at this point.

other posters on twitter posted the video, and in the video you can see that it is from snapchat user snapbackbean - which is Kaitlyn. There's no way to upload old videos to snapchat, you can upload old photos. idk really see how this could be a fake video.

I understand how snapchat works, and I'm sure Kaitlyn does as well. This was pretty irresponsible of her, and may have opened herself up for a lawsuit. That being said, I just really would rather see Shawn as the next Bachelor, so I am hoping this video is some how a foiler.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:43 pm

nikikass wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
nikikass wrote:Okay so I am now convinced 100% that it is Shawn.

Kaitlyn in an interview said "more than 2 dates less than five"

That leaves Nick out.  

Shawn is "sex guy"

That could still be Nick, since he had the group date and the 1-on-1 next week. That would be two dates.

But she said more than two.

I've kept this at the back of my mind - I agree with you that it is not nick for this reason amongst others also posted in sc thread
JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:53 pm

She has also mentioned in an interview pre-show that because she is a woman, she will be criticized more than the guy for the pre-FS. Having known RS's spoiler that it had been Nick, I was thinking "oh no...I think he'll get just as much hate" just because of the controversial character he is. If it is anyone else however...I definitely agree with K.
JMO ofc. I see argument for it not being Nick

Last edited by happydays on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:54 pm

I am def not attracted to Shawn physically. He has a nice physique but all the trainers at my gym do, too. No biggie BUT I do like his personality when matched with Kaitlyn. I do feel if they had met outside of show, they would have def clicked.
My concern is this....while Kaitlyn continued to pursue Nick with the same type of dates he was getting...did it become a contest for Shawn? And if so, now that the drama has subsided, watching it back..
Was/is the prize what he wants to spend a lifetime with?

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:55 pm

happydays wrote:She has also mentioned in an interview pre-show that because she is a woman, she will be criticized more than the guy for the pre-FS. Having known RS's spoiler that it had been Nick, I was thinking "oh no...I think he'll get just as much hate" just because of the controversial character he is. If it is anyone else however...I definitely agree with K.
JMO ofc

Good catch, HappyDays!!!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:06 am

nutty1 wrote:I still want to know who Steve turned to to get this new info, and why didn't he confer with that person originally, to back up the info he had? And is this last source reliable?
What new info? That she and Shawn are engaged? He could have just guessed that part and had a 98% chance of getting it right, knowing that they are having SHV. Shawn was clearly crazy for her. I'd expect him to have proposed if they are together now.
Is there some other new info that I missed?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:34 am

I watched the video from the snapchat, could anyone tell what their conversation was about? And why was Shawn staring at the camera the whole time?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:52 am

rosesrREd wrote:I watched the video from the snapchat, could anyone tell what their conversation was about? And why was Shawn staring at the camera the whole time?

I think they were talking about a video game that Kaitlyn beat Shawn at. He may have been groggy because it looked like he was sleeping in a couple of the pics.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:01 am

Maybe they didn't get much sleep that night. giggling

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:47 am

rosesrREd wrote:I watched the video from the snapchat, could anyone tell what their conversation was about? And why was Shawn staring at the camera the whole time?
im glad u pointed this out cuz I noticed the same thing and to me it looks like Shawn is the one recording the video and Kaitlyn is unaware. Am I the only one who thinks it looks like Shawn took this video and posted it trying to make it look like an accident. It just doesnt add up that kaitlyn did it by accident. Its like shawn wanted to make sure his face was clear in the video. And this comes right after the episode of Nicks appearance. I just think he wanted people to know he was with kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:51 am

And whats the deal with that tweet from robert mills about a spoiler alert saying the final rose ceremony of this seasons Bachelorette carrying over to the premiere of the Bachelor...does that mean F2..presumed to be Nick..could be the next bachelor??? Sorry if this has already been discussed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls