SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:30 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:
Beagle wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

It was probably way less than a week. Suspect

Did anyone figure out how many days after Shawn and Kait were spotted on their date did Nick get his 1 on 1?

Nick met Kaitlyn during the rap GD on March 24th. On April 2, Kaitlyn was "falling in love" with Shawn during their 1 on 1. On April 6th, Kaitlyn was in the process of "falling in love" with Nick and had sex with him. So 4 days between Shawn's declaration of love to Kaitlyn  and Kaitlyn  sleeping with Nick......  no no

I don't get what the big deal is. She's the bachelorette; she's officially dating a million guys. She's not cheating on Shawn. She is in the process of deciding which one is right and this is part of the process. She could be falling in love with both of them for all we know. I'm Indian and I know like a tame season of Bachelorette - Emily Maynard's for example - wouldn't fly here in India. People would be up in arms calling Emily a sl*t for *kissing* - just kissing - other guys when she's apparently falling in love with one of them, so who gets to decide how much physical affection is appropriate in this weird situation? Different strokes for different folks, man. (No pun intended  Hugesmile ) So much of this is just context. And there is SO MUCH grey area with this show. Chris Soules told each of the girls that he was falling in love and then slept with Kaitlyn and Whitney (probably not Becca and that would have been her choice, not his. He probably would've.) Why are the rules so different for Kaitlyn? I don't get it.
You would have to go back to Chris S.'s threads to read what was said about him. To be discussing that season in this thread would be going OT(off topic).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:31 pm

Or... you know the film Good Luck Chuck? ... sleep with him once, with the next one you'll get engaged ... so practically he's a lucky charm.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:Sounds to me like Nick could start a side career as a male gigolo after this season.
Pretty much, yeah, but like a freakshow/novelty kind. If any woman isn't sure about getting engaged to her current man, she can do some fiance stuff test trials with Nick and all relationship problems with the actual guy will be resolved.
...at least for a few months. If we don't' get a wedding after Nick 2.0 F2  then I will think his fiance stuff is too much pressure for a lead and the alternative is to go with a F1 that the lead doesn't have to set a date.
Yes, of course, I meant for a few months before the dude wakes up. Sorry I didn't clarify, thought it was self-explanatory laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Thank you freeflowingsalt! Can't wait for Monday.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nick is sex-guy according to E Online
However, our source stresses it wasn't a spur-of-the-moment decision for either of them. "When it happened, they were both in the process of falling in love. It wasn't cheap. It was them taking their relationship to the next level."
http://www.eonline.com/news/667615/the-bachelorette-sex-shocker-find-out-who-kaitlyn-sleeps-with-and-the-surprising-motivation
Totally miserable. I don't know what she could have been thinking and I really hope Shawn isn't in bubble love right now, post-show, and doesn't eventually decide that he can't deal with it and leaves her over this.

Woah.. wth is goin on?  I cannot read back fast enough!

I'm gonna lose in the office pool again??

This is insane!!  

Kaitlyn will go down in history as the trampiest in reality tv. Tila Tequila didn't do this and watched her show! If she really cares one bit about Shawn she would wear a chastity belt if need be just to be in the very least be considerate.

In one of my posts I said I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt notwithstanding her reputation as a wild child because she is at least a woman. I put so much trust on a woman's ability to reign their sexual impulses to be able to honor what her heart truly desires.  I'm one of those people who raise higher standards for women and believe that a real woman does not want to compete with men when it comes to sexual conquests, they rise above it.  

Anyway, what's done is done if that truly is the case.  So many bombshells this week. I can't keep up!

Last edited by charriotoffire on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:35 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:
Beagle wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

It was probably way less than a week. Suspect

Did anyone figure out how many days after Shawn and Kait were spotted on their date did Nick get his 1 on 1?

Nick met Kaitlyn during the rap GD on March 24th. On April 2, Kaitlyn was "falling in love" with Shawn during their 1 on 1. On April 6th, Kaitlyn was in the process of "falling in love" with Nick and had sex with him. So 4 days between Shawn's declaration of love to Kaitlyn  and Kaitlyn  sleeping with Nick......  no no

I don't get what the big deal is. She's the bachelorette; she's officially dating a million guys. She's not cheating on Shawn. She is in the process of deciding which one is right and this is part of the process. She could be falling in love with both of them for all we know. I'm Indian and I know like a tame season of Bachelorette - Emily Maynard's for example - wouldn't fly here in India. People would be up in arms calling Emily a sl*t for *kissing* - just kissing - other guys when she's apparently falling in love with one of them, so who gets to decide how much physical affection is appropriate in this weird situation? Different strokes for different folks, man. (No pun intended  Hugesmile ) So much of this is just context. And there is SO MUCH grey area with this show. Chris Soules told each of the girls that he was falling in love and then slept with Kaitlyn and Whitney (probably not Becca and that would have been her choice, not his. He probably would've.) Why are the rules so different for Kaitlyn? I don't get it.

I'm Indian too! I get so excited to see there is another one of us obsessed with this silly show. And, I think they did have a Bachelorette-esque show in India, but with zero kissing and sex and all that.

And, I 100% agree. I don't see why Kaitlyn having sex with a guy after a good FIRST date with another guy makes her a total sl*t. I honestly think that people are getting too caught up with the spoiler and editing. I think that's why they left in the "husband"/"falling in love with you" comment in a week 5 episode, so people would think "oh, she's already in love with Shawn...how she can possibly sleep with anyone else?". The truth is that she also had a really strong connection with Nick, evidenced by her "as close as two people can get without ever meeting" comment. She probably hadn't made up her decision at that point and was still trying to figure out her feelings for both guys. Sex was part of that decision-making process for her and I don't blame her for that. She's not the first one to do and she won't be the last. They just chose to highlight it this time, for whatever reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:38 pm

Yeah, I don't really get why swapping spit with all the guys while supposedly falling in love with Shawn is A-OK, but having sex with one of them is totally unfathomable. I may be weird but I find passionate kissing just as intimate as sex and wouldn't dream of doing it with near strangers one after the other. And if sex in the FS with several people is normal and expected as well, then I just don't see the big deal. FS sex happens with two-day intervals, which is absolutely gross. Four days after replying "me too" to someone saying they're falling in love is not that outrageous. I guess she was falling for Nick too.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:40 pm

I thought when you are the lead, you get a hall pass and your numerous suitors understand that relations might happen with others and ur relationship only starts after you are the last one standing. Now, I feel if Shawn has a problem about the pre-fs sex, it won't be about the deed but about who the deed occurred with. He seems to feel strongly about Nick in a negative way, won't even address him by name. What does he call him- the other guy,laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Pretty much, yeah, but like a freakshow/novelty kind. If any woman isn't sure about getting engaged to her current man, she can do some fiance stuff test trials with Nick and all relationship problems with the actual guy will be resolved.
...at least for a few months. If we don't' get a wedding after Nick 2.0 F2  then I will think his fiance stuff is too much pressure for a lead and the alternative is to go with a F1 that the lead doesn't have to set a date.
Yes, of course, I meant for a few months before the dude wakes up. Sorry I didn't clarify, thought it was self-explanatory laugh out loud laugh out loud
yes Resolved either way: F1 while in the bubble and ex-F1 post ATFR. And then possible next Bach lead gig. This show just keeps on giving. The power of fiance stuff with Nick. laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:43 pm

On the other hand,  Juan Pablo did this very thing. Have sex with Clare Crawley on the beach then choose someone else but didn't propose.

Kaitlyn=JuanPablo,   so I guess eezz okay!

But not really.  :/

This show will just show your true colors no matter what.

Its fine, we'll all recover from this and on to the next group of characters and their shenanigans.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:47 pm

mindless wrote:Sounds to me like Nick could start a side career as a male gigolo after this season.

LOL in that vein K got 2 for the price of one since she likely had sex with him twice giggling
she's a bargainer!
what is it about his foreplay that makes these women not able to resist going to the next level with him???
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, I don't really get why swapping spit with all the guys while supposedly falling in love with Shawn is A-OK, but having sex with one of them is totally unfathomable. I may be weird but I find passionate kissing just as intimate as sex and wouldn't dream of doing it with near strangers one after the other. And if sex in the FS with several people is normal and expected as well, then I just don't see the big deal. FS sex happens with two-day intervals, which is absolutely gross. Four days after replying "me too" to someone saying they're falling in love is not that outrageous. I guess she was falling for Nick too.

I find that I'm in the minority for a lot of things (25 y/o prude right here!), but I personally find FS sex way more gross than pre-FS sex. Two things - (a) the time between each sex partner is only a couple of days and (b) you are only a couple of days away from getting engaged to one of them. I'm sure that most leads have already made up their decision by that point, so you are most likely having sex with 1-2 people that you have no intention of continuing a relationship with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls