SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:50 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:Yeah, I don't really get why swapping spit with all the guys while supposedly falling in love with Shawn is A-OK, but having sex with one of them is totally unfathomable. I may be weird but I find passionate kissing just as intimate as sex and wouldn't dream of doing it with near strangers one after the other. And if sex in the FS with several people is normal and expected as well, then I just don't see the big deal. FS sex happens with two-day intervals, which is absolutely gross. Four days after replying "me too" to someone saying they're falling in love is not that outrageous. I guess she was falling for Nick too.

I find that I'm in the minority for a lot of things (25 y/o prude right here!), but I personally find FS sex way more gross than pre-FS sex. Two things - (a) the time between each sex partner is only a couple of days and (b) you are only a couple of days away from getting engaged to one of them. I'm sure that most leads have already made up their decision by that point, so you are most likely having sex with 1-2 people that you have no intention of continuing a relationship with.
How do you feel about Kait doing it again with Nick in the fs then? laugh out loud

I feel like no way could she have said no because he would have figured out he's f2 then, after already hooking up in Ireland.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:51 pm

I don't think I can remember a season where sex has been talked about as much. What a shame.  I mean we are discussing something we aren't even going to get to see.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:Yeah, I don't really get why swapping spit with all the guys while supposedly falling in love with Shawn is A-OK, but having sex with one of them is totally unfathomable. I may be weird but I find passionate kissing just as intimate as sex and wouldn't dream of doing it with near strangers one after the other. And if sex in the FS with several people is normal and expected as well, then I just don't see the big deal. FS sex happens with two-day intervals, which is absolutely gross. Four days after replying "me too" to someone saying they're falling in love is not that outrageous. I guess she was falling for Nick too.

I find that I'm in the minority for a lot of things (25 y/o prude right here!), but I personally find FS sex way more gross than pre-FS sex. Two things - (a) the time between each sex partner is only a couple of days and (b) you are only a couple of days away from getting engaged to one of them. I'm sure that most leads have already made up their decision by that point, so you are most likely having sex with 1-2 people that you have no intention of continuing a relationship with.
How do you feel about Kait doing it again with Nick in the fs then? laugh out loud

I feel like no way could she have said no because he would have figured out he's f2 then, after already hooking up in Ireland.

Like, I said I find it pretty gross but I can't single Kaitlyn out for doing something that probably 28/30 past leads have done.

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Run Shawn, don't forgive her
I'm imagining Shawn having his meltdown omg sad
So does this mean Nick revealed he had "premature activity" with Kaitlyn on national tv again ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:56 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

That's how I feel too. It's more understandable to have "casual" sex while in the early stages of dating when your heart isn't set on anyone just yet rather than a week before getting engaged to one. By that point you're bound to have made up your mind to a certain extent so having sex with others just seems like taking advantage of the situation. If you must test drive, then best get it out of the way before either party is too emotionally involved.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:57 pm

So do we know she had sex with Nick in FS for sure? Or just assuming because they have already? whipped

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:01 pm

I don't think K is a sl*t for what she did and the fact she had sex with Nick -- it just shows that as much us the relationship with shawn is shown with a lot of intensity recently she really wasn't sold on him and was intrigued enough with nick to go all the way physically potentially with the risk of messing things up with shawn
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:03 pm

The irony of the whole thing, if indeed she had sex with Nick, is that Nick called Andi out for "behavior that indicated she was interested in engagement"- that may not be the exact quote, but it is the gist of what he said when he let everyone know what happened in the FS suite ( which we all know happened but which had been kept private previously). So, does he not consider it to be serious behavior when done with Kaitlyn who we know, since she told Kimmel and the world, would have sex with everyone in the FS? But if you have sex before would that be more or less meaningful. I actually agree with the statement I think up this thread (but my head is spinning so it might be another) that to Kaitlyn hooking up is about the same as making out. But from what Nick said to Andi, the same would not be true about him.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:03 pm

emusha wrote:I don't think K is a sl*t for what she did and the fact she had sex with Nick -- it just shows that as much us the relationship with shawn is shown with a lot of intensity recently she really wasn't sold on him and was intrigued enough with nick to go all the way physically potentially with the risk of messing things up with shawn
Exactly.

"Big mistake, BIG! HUGE!"- Pretty Woman, so appropriate in this situation.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:08 pm

jcrbil wrote:The irony of the whole thing, if indeed she had sex with Nick, is that Nick called Andi out for "behavior that indicated she was interested in engagement"- that may not be the exact quote, but it is the gist of what he said when he let everyone know what happened in the FS suite ( which we all know happened but which had been kept private previously).  So, does he not consider it to be serious behavior when done with Kaitlyn who we know, since she told Kimmel and the world, would have sex with everyone in the FS?  But if you have sex before would that be more or less meaningful.  I actually agree with the statement I think up this thread (but my head is spinning so it might be another) that to Kaitlyn hooking up is about the same as making out.  But from what Nick said to Andi, the same would not be true about him.

I'm not gonna go into too much detail into this but Nick's main point was that he was in love with her and was very upfront about being in love with Andi she give him a lot of signs and indications that what she was doing with him was reciprocating she would say things like "i wish I could say something back" etc while having sex with him. that situation has nothing to do with this situation which is at the beginning of a relationship where emotions haven't developed to that level from any side. JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Kiltburn wrote:So do we know she had sex with Nick in FS for sure? Or just assuming because they have already? whipped

Well as much as we can take RS to his word he said she had sex with all 3 guys at FD
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:13 pm

emusha wrote:LOL refreshing is the LAST word that comes to mind with this season laugh out loud

Bachel/ette world is small. Shawn can bump into Chris Soules and Nick thinking "ey these men have bump uglies with my fiancee, we all have a shared experience.. that's refreshing!" is that what K is going for when she's thinking of the word?

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls