SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:02 pm

Okay but Shawn is supporting Kaitlyn. I don't get why the support has to be like Ben H and Nick, two dudes she didn't choose? Kaitlyn probably LIKES that Shawn favs things about her and teases her and responds to fans wishing them luck. I just don't understand but we can agree to disagree.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:05 pm

^ It shouldn't have to be like Ben H or Nick. But, imho, it should be more than Ben H or Nick because they are not F1 as we now know. Before spoilergate the very fact that Shawn was not tweeting some kind of support was stated to be hesitancy for him being possible F1. Like all things, TWT.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Regarding Shawn's jealousy and entitlement issues, the jury is still out for me. If his meltdown next week has anything to do with sweet Jared getting the GDR and private time... no no I don't find that kind of possessive behavior attractive.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Okay but Shawn is supporting Kaitlyn. I don't get why the support has to be like Ben H and Nick, two dudes she didn't choose? Kaitlyn probably LIKES that Shawn favs things about her and teases her and responds to fans wishing them luck. I just don't understand but we can agree to disagree.

I agree Alanna. How do we know what goes on behind the scenes. Just because Nick and Ben support her publically does not mean Shawn is not supportive. Nick has always been very SM-active, Shawn appears not to be. Different strokes for different folks I guess and I like both Nick and Shawn so I am not getting what the big deal is....

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ It shouldn't have to be like Ben H or Nick. But, imho, it should be more than Ben H or Nick because they are not F1 as we now know. Before spoilergate the very fact that Shawn was not tweeting some kind of support was stated to be hesitancy for him being possible F1. Like all things, TWT.

For Ben H & Nick, the only way they can support Kaitlyn is via SM. Public support is all they have. Shawn's public support of Kaitlyn has been with SM posts focusing on the two of them. But I'll bet my imaginary $200 he's providing a ton of support on K's backlash privately, where she needs it most.

All these people are 7 weeks post-show once Monday's show airs. By now I'm expecting that K&S have come to terms with all aspects of Nick. They're all getting over it while we (the viewers) are getting riled up.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:34 pm

ironcat wrote:So far, I see a lot of speculation about Shawn's bad temper, which he may indeed have, but very little actual proof that he has acted out of proportion with what is happening.

Catching up on several pages of missed posts and at the same time collecting some thoughts; this is as good a place to start. I also have not seen the evidence of Shawn's bad temper that has been speculated. Instead what I have seen is someone who is not afraid to communicate in a calm clear and concise manner how he feels about things that Kaitlyn has done or shouldn't have done (eg your actions don't match with your words). That is so very tough to do especially when it's someone you care about and it's a very new relationship - you risk a lot and it takes courage to do that. I also don't see anger or bad temper in the preview where Shawn says "do you not understand what we have?" which is also so very much on point - it's pretty clear that Kaitlyn doesn't understand - or at least she doesn't understand how to modify her behavior to keep a relationship healthy.

What I do see is a yin & yang when it comes to relationships. Kaitlyn brings the physical / chemical attraction that is necessary in a romantic relationship and Shawn seems to me to be bringing the honesty / communication / understanding of commitment that fill in the other two points in the triangular theory of love. Show relationships have a crappy record but if this couple has a chance it's because the whole may be greater than the sum of its parts. As a couple, Kaitlyn brings the passion / sexual connection that separates a marriage from a friendship and Shawn brings the communication skills and understanding of what it means to commit to build a friendship and maintain long term relationship. If they can combine these things together they have a chance.

IMO it's possible that Kaitlyn has distanced herself from Nick because while they seem to have had a friendship / support group going before the show started, once on it Nick has more focused on putting the make on her and she might well now see Nick as not so much of a true friend and Shawn as the anchor in her life.

ETA: With regard to what kind of support Shawn has shown to Kaitlyn IMO we can't ignore the most important thing he has clearly done and which is probably the most important thing that Kaitlyn could ever hope for from him - in spite of all she did during filming that could have broken up the strongest of relationships, he has somehow someway gotten past that and is with her now. That is so much more than an encouraging post on Twitter ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:04 pm

in all fairness, I'm one of those who thought that Shawn's SM silence might indicate him not being F1, but since the video-spoiler I'm starting to look at it from a different angle and I don't see Shawn's inactivity on SM as negatively ... actually that's one of the reasons I didn't particularly appreciate his sudden activity in liking some IG post about Nick-gossip - it would be more gentlemanly of him to not play that game, since he was doing so fine so far.

Ben H. apart from favoring 1 tweet about "Shaming", he doesn't post much more regarding TBette, so I'm not sure what are his intentions for the future ... but he isn't participating in this circle any more than necessary and mostly just surrounds himself with old friends.
- then again, a lot of other guys are on BIP now, so maybe there's not much to deduct from SM, because there's drought.

Nick is the only one very vocal about shaming/preconceptions/woman's rights/sex ... partially because he was involved in similar discussion last year and now his image follows him everywhere (partially because he really stands for those causes separately from TB)... but another reason I see is in the "spoiler", that he is the guy who Kaitlyn had pre-FS sex with. so basically with his support he is justifying his and Kaitlyn's actions, explaining his point of view why he would not have a problem with the action taken, offering the understanding of the circumstances ...and with that he is excusing himself and Kaitlyn of any guilt.

I have no idea what Shawn might think today of all the things Kaitlyn has done so far on the show ... but I would guess that to this day he might not consider her deed with Nick (if that's really how it all went down) a right choice - neither does he have to. It's enough if he accepts it and moves on ... and by taking the commitment to be with Kaitlyn post-show he's done just that.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Say it aint so!

Sneaky Sex: Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe Slept With TWO Contestants Before The Fantasy Suite — Bedroom Secrets Revealed!

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/sneaky-sex-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-slept-with-two-contestants-before-the-fantasy-suite-bedroom-secrets-revealed/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=kaitlynSleptWith2Guys
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:24 pm

^ How reputable is radar online??
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:26 pm

ElonM wrote:Say it aint so!

Sneaky Sex: Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe Slept With TWO Contestants Before The Fantasy Suite — Bedroom Secrets Revealed!

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/sneaky-sex-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-slept-with-two-contestants-before-the-fantasy-suite-bedroom-secrets-revealed/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=kaitlynSleptWith2Guys

I don't really consider this tabloid to be a very reliable source, but the claim is plausible to me.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Can someone help Kaitlyn? This is literally the worst venue she could have found herself in. Was the idea that to prove something to Shawn, she also had sex with him? Just. No.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 pm

well we have no clue how shawn and k really are together we only see through the edit and the producer manipulation. what we're seeing unfortunately only shows a certain side.

I really find how quickly Shawn had very clear and rigid opinions about K and N prior to coming on this show very fascinating. Also for someone who is such a fan of the show he seems to have a lot of expectations and demands that don't jive within the constraints of this show

to me he's still an enigma he is getting certain edits but all we know is he is challenging K in a way that comes directly/squarely at her-- he is saying things like "don't you know what we have" putting expectations and demands on her. JP, Chris S , roberto even Josh -- no previous guys have done that

i don't want to put labels on him (jealous, angry, possessive etc) but he is behaving diff from those guys imho and may have to do with producers making him question K but he is doing that!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls