SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:12 am

Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:I was a huge JASH fan and still am it's so interesting that others see that in K & S...I don't see one thing similar beyond the jealousy edit for JP/Shawn.
I dunno, we had folks coming in to the forums and teaching us about signs of domestic violence and JP's clenched jaw and what it indicates and all sorts of cahrazy ish. This season and Shawn are rapidly reminding me of how JP was perceived. We'll see!
The edit may be similar in that sense and Shawn/JP may be similar, the thing that is different is Kaitlyn is not Ash. And we already see Shawn questioning Kaitlyn and telling her to her face that her words don't match her actions. And then even after that she sleeps with Nick and takes him to F2? The bubble is powerful. Will see how long it lasts. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:20 am

good points happy -- we def haven't been shown other aspects of the relationships for sure! honestly -- with relationships on this show -- it is time that tells

For me Jash "worked" -- they clicked like ying and yang -- they complemented each other in such seamless ways that made each of them better. it's a very high bar for compatibility IMHO even more so than the other married couples in this franchise... that "compatibility" was never in conflict even when each of them were dealing with things separately. in those scenarios the other person was a source of support i.e. it was them against the world -- JP questioned by Ash's sister, Ash and her depression after Bentely left, Ash revealing Bentley had come back, JP feeling jealous of the guys when they were kissing her in front of him or ben had stayed overnight...

Shawn is challenging K directly and questioning her behavior and her words -- he's not going to her for a "Safe space" and they continue to be at odds next week if we're to believe the preview... they are clearly very attracted to each other but it doesn't look like they understand each other much cos even K's reaction to Shawn's challenging is feeling like she'll cry and then standing ground on her decisions

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:24 am

I'm glad I'm not the only anymore who sees "red flags" with Shawn. And here I thought I was kind of crazy. The intensity/jealous/possessiveness is just worrisome out in the "real world," and it's pretty obvious it's at least somewhat continuing because he isn't posting supportive things on social media. If Shawn were truly Kaitlyn's "rock" then he would be. But he's not, and I think that's telling and potentially problematic.

I also think they have different problems than Andi/Josh, but if Shawn is really as possessive/jealous as he seems on TV and in his social media, then being out of the bubble isn't going to end well. And like I've said before, I really hope for Kaitlyn's sake that I'm wrong.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:27 am

If someone is truly in love, they trust their partner 110% and all that jazz, there should be no issue with any previous contestant, b/friend, one night stands or whatever. It's history, get over it. If you cant' get over it, then the relationship is not for you.

I like Shawn, and I like what I see so far of the two of them. I hope they don't edit him to be a jealous bad temper F1. I also hope that post show there aren't any ill feelings between any of the contestants including the F2 otherwise that would be very childish of him IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:32 am

Alanna wrote:Emusha, I completely get what you're saying but JP was comforting Ashley about a man who was longgggggg gone. She was just a sad girl and he's a compassionate man. Shawn is watching Kaitlyn bring someone back that she has a previous relationship with, that we know she's being dishonest about with him and the other men, and he probably senses this as well. It's literally directly opposite situations, so yeah, JP was the comforter but he also didn't have this type of challenge.

well -- JP was comforting Ash about her being heartbroken over a guy who left her
JP was also supporting her that he came back

here's what I see -- JP was soooo into Ash that he reallyy really wanted to be her "lucky one" as he terms it...he saw himself as lucky to be given this attention and affection from her and also loved getting validation. but he did not feel entitled or demanding about any of it. he felt down when she would go with other guys because she was giving them attention but he wasn't mad AT HER for doing that -- even when ben stayed overnight. he just felt worried because she really could break his heart and cos he wanted her sooo badly...when Ash started telling him bentley came back JP's face crunched up like a little puppy who was going to get stepped on...
I think despite the difference in scenarios Shawn is questioning and demanding and not hoping and realyy wanting to be luck enough to get K
just very diff situations completely and both have their reasons -- just diff men and diff women and diff relationships imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:
emusha wrote:I was a huge JASH fan and still am it's so interesting that others see that in K & S...I don't see one thing similar beyond the jealousy edit for JP/Shawn.
I dunno, we had folks coming in to the forums and teaching us about signs of domestic violence and JP's clenched jaw and what it indicates and all sorts of cahrazy ish. This season and Shawn are rapidly reminding me of how JP was perceived. We'll see!
The edit may be similar in that sense and Shawn/JP may be similar, the thing that is different is Kaitlyn is not Ash. And we already see Shawn questioning Kaitlyn and telling her to her face that her words don't match her actions. And then even after that she sleeps with Nick and takes him to F2? The bubble is powerful. Will see how long it lasts. jmo

I had to take a board vacation that season due to how JP was perceived as it was so completely opposite to my impression - might be needed again for me to enjoy the season.

To me I haven't seen Shawn have anger or jealousy issues, I've seen him have doubt, which anyone would IMO.

Also for me someone who gets angry in an appropriate situation for that emotion, gets jealous in an appropriate situation for that emotion etc. is a human being with regular, real person emotions, not someone with any issues. I wouldn't want an emotionless robot or someone who cared so little about me they had no reaction. When I see Shawn turning into Ryan D from MAFS, then I'll agree there could be red flags or issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:13 am

You guys, I don't understand how Shawn is not being supportive of Kaitlyn NOW, post-show?

I very clearly remember posting here before the snapchat thing that Shawn and Kaitlyn must have remained exes that are too friendly for their own good because all he posts about is her.

How do we know that Kaitlyn needs the Nick type of sm support, hashtagging #girlpower #beyou and whatever else? She didn't choose him and chose Shawn, isn't it stand to reason Shawn would get what she needs more?

I guess I just need to see more of this really mean, bad, selfish Shawn to make a decision.

Also, Shawn, if you're out there and you cannot handle it, GET OUT NOW!! Kaitlyn is about to get decimated here in 4 days and some hours, so please just break up so you don't have to survive this along with her if you're not ready. She'll bounce back.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:20 am

relaxing wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I had to take a board vacation that season due to how JP was perceived as it was so completely opposite to my impression - might be needed again for me to enjoy the season.

To me I haven't seen Shawn have anger or jealousy issues, I've seen him have doubt, which anyone would IMO.  

Also for me someone who gets angry in an appropriate situation for that emotion, gets jealous in an appropriate situation for that emotion etc. is a human being with regular, real person emotions, not someone with any issues.  I wouldn't want an emotionless robot or someone who cared so little about me they had no reaction. When I see Shawn turning into Ryan D from MAFS, then I'll agree there could be red flags or issues.  

I agree with you relaxing. :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:30 am

If you remember during JASH season a lot of ppl were mentioning that JP had "anger management issues" because he was so jealous of her time with others. Seems like what goes around comes around.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 42 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:41 am

Alanna wrote:You guys, I don't understand how Shawn is not being supportive of Kaitlyn NOW, post-show?

I very clearly remember posting here before the snapchat thing that Shawn and Kaitlyn must have remained exes that are too friendly for their own good because all he posts about is her.

How do we know that Kaitlyn needs the Nick type of sm support, hashtagging #girlpower #beyou and whatever else? She didn't choose him and chose Shawn, isn't it stand to reason Shawn would get what she needs more?

I guess I just need to see more of this really mean, bad, selfish Shawn to make a decision.

Also, Shawn, if you're out there and you cannot handle it, GET OUT NOW!! Kaitlyn is about to get decimated here in 4 days and some hours, so please just break up so you don't have to survive this along with her if you're not ready. She'll bounce back.

re: the bolded....I have been wondering that too??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:45 am

Alanna wrote:You guys, I don't understand how Shawn is not being supportive of Kaitlyn NOW, post-show?
Both Ben H and Nick have tweeted support of the backlash K has gotten. Not a peep from Shawn.

Nick is F2 and came on a show despite huge backlash and the guys hating him on sight and saying he is there for fame.

These guys (Tanner and Joshua) who accused him of this are the very same ones on BIP a few weeks/months later. Talk about hypocritical.

So Nick gets on the show, faces the firing squad, is falling in love with Kaitlyn, proposes to her, is rejected, posts his supports and tweets support of her and women's rights and not s*** shaming and does this publicly as F2 and does this more than K's F1?

Whether K needs this or not doesn't matter to me, but IMHO, if I was engaged to someone and was being raked over the coals publicly I would want more than just private support, I would want some public support. Even just a tweet or favorite. I would want my man to be the bigger man and put me first and let it be known. For S to put on his big boy pants and be there for K in all ways. Not just post things that include him but post things about K that are protective.

IMO, I think that if this was the other way around, and Nick was F1 and Shawn was F2 and also sexguy that many people would still feel bad for Shawn. It is interesting that this is overlooked when it comes to it being the other way around.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:01 pm

Is Shawn someone who spends a lot of time on SM in the first place? Is he tweeting, retweeting and liking a lot of other stuff? Maybe it's just not his thing. no idea

I agree that there's nothing wrong with a contestant showing the APPROPRIATE level of human emotion, even when it's not positive. So far, I see a lot of speculation about Shawn's bad temper, which he may indeed have, but very little actual proof that he has acted out of proportion with what is happening. And I always keep in mind how the producers coax strong responses from these people, as well as try to show as much "drama" as possible, while peaceful interaction remains on the cutting room floor. I also tend to give contestants a bit of a pass when they have clearly been led to believe that they have reason to be invested in the outcome, which Shawn has been by Kaitlyn's own words/actions, as opposed to those like Joshua and Ian, who go off the deep end for reasons other than their actual relationship with the lead. And one other thing, ALCOHOL. Nuff said.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls