SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:58 pm

jcrbil wrote:In the end, tptb care about making a tv show that will be watched all the way to the afr.  They will not have guaranteed Nick a particular edit because they won't know how things are going to be sorted out by the end.

Perhaps Nick is being positive on sm because he had figured out how to project himself at the end.  If gracious, he will have a good outcome, no matter the edit.

I think an episode and a half is too early to project what his edit will be until the afr- which I would expect will be live and therefore unedited.

Very possible. It's also possible that he thinks he still has a chance for a "Switch-a-roo" and that Kaitlyn will change her mind.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:38 pm

isittrue wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I'm baffled by Nick's positive edit, his continued total support of K and the very positive spin in mags. Where does all this lead? Did he have a clause that spelled out no more bad guy in your editing before he agreed to follow through with joining? His new makeover of sorts...what's up?
I am glad i finally get to see their story on Monday. I can guess/speculate til I'm blue...but I really am not sure of anything at this point so I won't.

It's a season where the F2 is behaving like F1.  

And, the F1 is behaving like the F2, if certain tabloid reports are to be believed.

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:40 pm

I think Kaitlyn's retweet of Elan's troll/hater letter kind of encapsulates the media treatment of both Kait and Nick this season.  It is scary how many vile, hateful comments are made to these contestants from people who really do not know them.  Maybe, just maybe, Nick is being positive on sm is to deflect some of the spewing hate from tweeters.  IMO, some of these tweeters confuse a show with real life.  The media also jumps on any gossip, right or wrong, even if it ruins a person's reputation.  I sometimes fear a crazed fan of the show will actually hurt one of these contestants.  I am not referring to snark on forum, but comments directed to contestants about perceived actions, etc.  IMO, this show should be for entertainment.

Last edited by remockered on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:51 pm

I don't want to take this OT, but I remember Rebecca Schaeffer. For those that are not familiar: https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Rebecca_Schaeffer

What you refer to remockered, I think about often and wonder what it will take before something horrible happens. The real time news gets crazier every day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:55 pm

Is it possible that nick is being poised for bachelor. People want a bachelor they can root for. And what better than a twice spurned guy that people are coming to love and accept?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:01 pm

I am looking for other clues on SM.  I knew the day Andi, who is friends with Kaitlin and in the "club", tweeted the vomit emoji about Nick, that No Way did Kaitlin chose Nick.  

Who knows if Shawn and Kaitlin are together now.  The couple does not have a very good chance of having a lasting relationship coming off this show.  We will know soon enough but is fun to sleuth and try and put the puzzle together.  Smiley

Last edited by soccermom333 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:01 pm

avoice wrote:Is it possible that nick is being poised for bachelor. People want a bachelor they can root for. And what better than a twice spurned guy that people are coming to love and accept?
Oh my, when my eyes start reading things as they are not written or meant to be!  affraid  I initially read the bolded to be sp*rmed.  hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:02 pm

i wouldn't put it past tptb to have suggested to Nick that he's in the running. But since this appears to be and f1 v. f2 season I don't expect him to receive a sympathetic edit going forward... even with a proposal.

Bachelors sometimes pick the villain. Can't remember a time when the bachelorettes did. If Nick is made to be a villain at any point he will not be the bachelor. If and only if he gets a good edit throughout might he be considered for the lead. Still, I don't see it since he will already have been on 2 seasons.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:13 pm

avoice wrote:Is it possible that nick is being poised for bachelor. People want a bachelor they can root for. And what better than a twice spurned guy that people are coming to love and accept?

I would like to see him as the Bachelor.  I think he has a lot going for him and he has claimed he is ready to start a family.  And he's also fun to watch...I think he's very interesting.  Third times a charm maybe? Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:32 pm

At first, I thought they were grooming him for it this season, hence his return, to repair image.  Then I read CH T.V. Guide interview, and thought they were casting him as the villian againt,who stalked Kaitlyn on sm to get on the show for fame, so he was out of the running.  Then I saw than Kaitlyn really liked him, and thought maybe he will be the bachelor or F1.  Then Andi Dorfman tweeted nasty stuff about Nick and I thought "no way".  Then Ali said in her blog that seeing Nick with Kait was hard on Andi and supported Nick, so I thought Nick F1 or bachelor.  Snapgate happened and there was a ton of support for Shawn, which resulted in hate for Nick, since RS said he was sex guy, plus F2, so I was back to thinking no as the bachelor.  Today, a ton of positive press came out on Nick, so I am back to "I guess it is possible".  Your guess is as good as mine.

Last edited by remockered on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:35 pm

Andi tweeted this the other day, and I thought I saw one of Chris Soules' pigs flying laugh out loud.  And yes, it's more defending Kaitlyn and herself, but still.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  Jun 16
Andi Dorfman retweeted El Cid
Not nice. It's a very emotional and confusing situation to be in which only @kaitlynbristowe knows. Give her a break Andi Dorfman added,
El Cid @choicefl
@kaitlynbristowe Why would disgrace women across the world by allowing nick viall back and andi dorfman too. @AndiDorfman
8 retweets 469 favorites
Reply  Retweet8  Favorite469
More

I like Nick, but don't want to see him as the next lead.  I don't think he'd work as the lead anyway; he doesn't really have the right personality for it, and it would just be overkill.  I'm glad that he went on this season to try for Kaitlyn, but I don't think I could deal with another season.  And no DWTS or any other random reality show, either.  If Nick ultimately gets a decent enough redemption edit this season, he should just pack up from reality TV world and stop, because anything more probably wouldn't end well.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:44 pm

jcrbil wrote:i wouldn't put it past tptb to have suggested to Nick that he's in the running.  But since this appears to be and f1 v. f2 season I don't expect him to receive a sympathetic edit going forward... even with a proposal.

Bachelors sometimes pick the villain.  Can't remember a time when the bachelorettes did.  If Nick is made to be a villain at any point he will not be the bachelor.  If and only if he gets a good edit throughout might he be considered for the lead.  Still, I don't see it since he will already have been on 2 seasons.

I agree with this train of thought. I would not be optimistic for a good edit though - CH's comments about Nick in his column are almost scathing and that might be an indication of how they are going to portray Nick going forward. And as you suggest this season is a F1 v F2 season and that may mean a confrontation where the good guy wins and the bad guy gets his comeuppance. If Shawn "forgives" Kaitlyn and picks her he's going to probably be cast as a good guy / love conquered even this obstacle and that only leaves one role left.

I know that here in our somewhat insular community Nick has many fans but elsewhere that may not be true and I don't think the show would pick a male lead who starts out as a villain.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls