SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:01 pm

I am just catching up on several pages.

:Happy Birthday to nd4reality, Jclaz! Wishing you both a wonderful day with many more filled with happiness! celebrate

For the rest of the pages I better go buy some more 2pop

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Yeah, no excuses for those latest pics. Totally looks like he's exchanging numbers with a random hot girl. Unless he's recruiting clients or something. Rolling Eyes Highly doubt TPTB have anything to do with it.

Maybe Nick looks so happy, because he secretly thinks Kaitlyn is an idiot for choosing Shawn?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:11 pm

albean99 wrote:If Fleiss really does care about this they'll make SM changes for future leads. SM has been spoiling the season more than RS lately although he still gets most of the buzz.

I think it was a mistake but not intentional because Kaitlyn wouldn't want to deal with the hoopla afterward imo. I also think the reason she used Snapchat and not just record is that she's used to using it and probably hadn't realized how easy it would be to do the wrong thing. Obviously now she knows. Dumb for sure but not criminal. The show will go on and doubt this will hurt anything in the long run. If it was spoiled that she was with someone and she let it out that she wasn't it would be different but people want to see a love story.
I agree, I think that it was simply a mistake as well.  Kait doesn't seem by all accounts of her social media, family stuff and volunteer work that she is a spitefull person and only in it for herself.  To say that she intended for this to happen might be pushing things.  no idea

*edit* We don't know absolutely that she's been threatened so we can't assume what might happen/is happening.

With regards to the SM, I do believe that Fleiss will make sure he has a better handle on the seasons to come.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:20 pm

BlackHalo wrote:What a solid foundation to build their forever on. awwww
It's as solid as an iceberg with the Titanic approaching at full-speed.  hmmm

I don't know what to think. This went from The Notebook to Titanic - two of the most romantic top-selling movies of all time all wrapped up in this show. Guess that makes sense somehow. Just craziness.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:22 pm

As to the pictures...
1) a wise person once said, "nothing good happens after 2:00"

2) Though in one picture he was talking to the "mystery" girl, it's really hard to put these pictures all together to create a full story. Need video. With sound. Unedited.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:25 pm

Happy Birthday nd4reality !!cheerleader
Happy Birthday jlccaz!cheerleader

Enjoy your day !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think one is hotter or the other or what have you, I think it's about being with someone who wants you, not a girl who sexted with another man/her bff/support system/maybe illicit nudie sharing for months, let him on the show 4 weeks in, and then had sex with him at the first available opportunity. Clearly he should have been f1.

So I'm confused. Why didn't she just choose Nick again? Perhaps Shawn can just buy her a one-way ticket to Chicago and everyone will be happy. Nick certainly posts enough about her sexy hips and great qualities to be pleased with this arrangement.

Alanna, :yes: You summed up my thoughts in a much more witty post than I would have.

IMO, RS knows nothing about the ending. I tend to believe the US article is a valid TPTB leak, so if Kaitlyn tells Shawn about Nick near the end, when he has done more opening up and spouting of feelings to her, I doubt there's a really happy nicely wrapped up FRC with a proposal. More likely he agrees to give it a try in RL, but I don't think Shawn was like yeah, no prob. about the Nick thing by the end of the show. So looks like the real life try might be struggling. TBH, very shaky ground start out on after Kaitlyn giddily said "let's go to my room and what happens happens with Nick.

So I really wonder why she didn't end up with Nick? They have great chemistry and rapport, similar senses of humor and pop culture interests. But I did see such a tenderness from her with Shawn. So confused.

The bright side of this mess, If they're not going to work out still time for a broken hearted Shawn at ATFR and recovered Shawn ready for love again as Bach at the BIP finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:38 pm

mindless wrote:Yeah, no excuses for those latest pics. Totally looks like he's exchanging numbers with a random hot girl. Unless he's recruiting clients or something. Rolling Eyes Highly doubt TPTB have anything to do with it.

Maybe Nick looks so happy, because he secretly thinks Kaitlyn is an idiot for choosing Shawn?

Or that he has a chance with Kaitlyn now

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:53 pm

relaxing wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think one is hotter or the other or what have you, I think it's about being with someone who wants you, not a girl who sexted with another man/her bff/support system/maybe illicit nudie sharing for months, let him on the show 4 weeks in, and then had sex with him at the first available opportunity. Clearly he should have been f1.

So I'm confused. Why didn't she just choose Nick again? Perhaps Shawn can just buy her a one-way ticket to Chicago and everyone will be happy. Nick certainly posts enough about her sexy hips and great qualities to be pleased with this arrangement.

Alanna,   :yes: You summed up my thoughts in a much more witty post than I would have.

IMO, RS knows nothing about the ending.  I tend to believe the US article is a valid TPTB leak, so if Kaitlyn tells Shawn about Nick near the end, when he has done more opening up and spouting of feelings to her, I doubt there's a really happy nicely wrapped up FRC with a proposal.  More likely he agrees to give it a try in RL, but I don't think Shawn was like yeah, no prob. about the Nick thing by the end of the show.  So looks like the real life try might be struggling.  TBH, very shaky ground start out on after Kaitlyn giddily said "let's go to my room and what happens happens with Nick.

So I really wonder why she didn't end up with Nick?  They have great chemistry and rapport, similar senses of humor and pop culture interests.  But I did see such a tenderness from her with Shawn.  So confused.

The bright side of this mess, If they're not going to work out still time for a broken hearted Shawn at ATFR and recovered Shawn ready for love again as Bach at the BIP finale.

Sorry for the double post - but that's exactly what I think is going to happen.  Possibly she ends back up with Nick or not but if you believe in conspiracies, you can bet there is a storyboard with Shawn the broken hearted F1 healing in time for the Bachelor. Heck, maybe snapchat was a deliberate leak to get the news out there that he's F1 and now pictures of him acting single and ready to mingle are popping up.  I like Shawn but I really never like it when those I like become leads - look at Kaitlyn's season right now.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Just catching up now, watched the show last night and seeing all these new photos of Shawn:

We have the first article with the girl straddling him, which did he look super pleased no, but to be honest he doesn't look pleased in any photo. Regardless he still took the pic with a girl straddling him. Now the girl in the pic and "the story" is a wannabe country star (it appears) so I can partially wave off the story as her wanting attention/public promotion etc.

Second set of photos shows a similar story as the one above, him looking like he is being flirty and even leading a girl away.

Do I think there could be a reasonable explanation for both of the above, absolutely I don't think it means he is cheating or they are unhappy or whatever, but regardless to me where there is smoke there is fire. And I definitely see smoke.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:35 pm

mysthelma wrote:Really Steve has harped on why Shawn will want to be with Kaitlyn, a guy who poses with models like Gigi Hadid. The problem is based on the show edit so far Kaitlyn seems infatuated with Shawn particularly his looks, Ian might be a turd but he made some valid points particularly K is all surface level. Shawn is going to get a lot of female attention and that will make any woman insecure. This relationship is doom IMHO
RS must be insanely jealous of Shawn. But if what Shawn wanted was to be the next Bachelor, he'd have withdrawn at F3 or F4, so as to be in contention.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Shawn is clearly wasted and not using good judgment. Let's all remember Ben F! Where are the pictures of Nick out until 2am touching various women?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls