SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:05 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think one is hotter or the other or what have you, I think it's about being with someone who wants you, not a girl who sexted with another man/her bff/support system/maybe illicit nudie sharing for months, let him on the show 4 weeks in, and then had sex with him at the first available opportunity. Clearly he should have been f1.

So I'm confused. Why didn't she just choose Nick again? Perhaps Shawn can just buy her a one-way ticket to Chicago and everyone will be happy. Nick certainly posts enough about her sexy hips and great qualities to be pleased with this arrangement.

I don't know, I think that Shawn IS "with someone who wants him"...she picked him, didn't she? Maybe she wasn't 100% confident of her feelings for him and only him back in February (before she had even met him) or in week six (when she had only one date with the guy), but ultimately she accepted a proposal from him. Whatever she had with Shawn was obviously more to her than the attraction and friendship she had with Nick. I think that's like saying Ashley didn't want to be with JP because she cried over Bentley leaving or slept with Ben a couple of days before accepting a proposal with JP. Or, like saying that Des didn't want to be Chris because she told Brooks she loved him a couple of days ago and cried hysterically when he left. Or, like Sean not wanting to be with Catherine since he said that Tierra was the most physically striking woman he saw the first night. And, so forth.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:20 pm

tigertiz wrote:But if what Shawn wanted was to be the next Bachelor, he'd have withdrawn at F3 or F4, so as to be in contention.

If Shawn had wanted to be the next bachelor he could have kicked Kaitlyn to the curb the moment she told him she had sex with Nick in Dublin. If he wanted to be the bachelor he could have refused the final rose as F1 and said he was going to wait for someone who would always be faithful only to him. Either way I think the clamor for him to be the next bachelor would have been deafening. But it appears he did neither of those things; instead he chose Kaitlyn. If he did want to be the bachelor, his actions appear to indicate he wanted the girl more.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:29 pm

I am not so sure that Shawn could have "kicked K to the curb" when he chose. In the past many stories have come out from cast indicating they wanted to exit and were detained in various fashions. Cast have wanted to break up and were held off until certain timing was better than others. 
Things are done on the terms of TPTB and not the cast's. TPTB have the last word, if it is only in edit form. Millsy has been shown to be brutal in his jabbing tweets. They get their pound of flesh one way or another. 
Things are not made easy for cast if it does not jive with production.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:33 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think that's like saying Ashley didn't want to be with JP because she cried over Bentley leaving or slept with Ben a couple of days before accepting a proposal with JP. Or, like saying that Des didn't want to be Chris because she told Brooks she loved him a couple of days ago and cried hysterically when he left. Or, like Sean not wanting to be with Catherine since he said that Tierra was the most physically striking woman he saw the first night. And, so forth.

Or that Trista didn't want to be with Ryan because she slept with Charlie. What's happened this season is different in that it's been made very public more so than that it's never happened before.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:00 pm

Could this season get any worse? No? I didn't think so. If anyone is with anyone after this, I will eat my hat.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am not so sure that Shawn could have "kicked K to the curb" when he chose. In the past many stories have come out from cast indicating they wanted to exit and were detained in various fashions. Cast have wanted to break up and were held off until certain timing was better than others. 
Things are done on the terms of TPTB and not the cast's. TPTB have the last word, if it is only in edit form. Millsy has been shown to be brutal in his jabbing tweets. They get their pound of flesh one way or another. 
Things are not made easy for cast if it does not jive with production.

Poor choice of words. He could have refused a rose which is basically what Graham did on DeAnna's season; they made it look like she rejected him. I think the thing is - if Shawn wanted to be the next bachelor and the show was interested Shawn and the producers had a perfect opportunity to to make that happen and (if they were interested in him) they could have helped him along. If the show wasn't interested in him he still could have refused a rose and in this situation it would be hard to get a pound of his flesh because he could have stood on high moral ground and IMO any public sentiment would have gone his way - not the show's way.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:08 pm

GypsySarah wrote:Could this season get any worse? No? I didn't think so. If anyone is with anyone after this, I will eat my hat.
At least that would be G rated and possibly low in fat and high in fiber. 
A definite improvement on the show. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:17 pm

tigertiz wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Really Steve has harped on why Shawn will want to be with Kaitlyn, a guy who poses with models like Gigi Hadid. The problem is based on the show edit so far Kaitlyn seems infatuated with Shawn particularly his looks, Ian might be a turd but he made some valid points particularly K is all surface level. Shawn is going to get a lot of female attention and that will make any woman insecure. This relationship is doom IMHO
RS must be insanely jealous of Shawn.   But if what Shawn wanted was to be the next Bachelor, he'd have withdrawn at F3 or F4, so as to be in contention.

The Bachelor doesn't start until January. He could be F2 or even F1 and still be the next lead!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:27 pm

I'm baffled by Nick's positive edit, his continued total support of K and the very positive spin in mags. Where does all this lead? Did he have a clause that spelled out no more bad guy in your editing before he agreed to follow through with joining? His new makeover of sorts...what's up?
I am glad i finally get to see their story on Monday. I can guess/speculate til I'm blue...but I really am not sure of anything at this point so I won't.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:34 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm baffled by Nick's positive edit, his continued total support of K and the very positive spin in mags. Where does all this lead? Did he have a clause that spelled out no more bad guy in your editing before he agreed to follow through with joining? His new makeover of sorts...what's up?
I am glad i finally get to see their story on Monday. I can guess/speculate til I'm blue...but I really am not sure of anything at this point so I won't.

It's a season where the F2 is behaving like F1.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:35 pm

In the end, tptb care about making a tv show that will be watched all the way to the afr. They will not have guaranteed Nick a particular edit because they won't know how things are going to be sorted out by the end.

Perhaps Nick is being positive on sm because he had figured out how to project himself at the end. If gracious, he will have a good outcome, no matter the edit.

I think an episode and a half is too early to project what his edit will be until the afr- which I would expect will be live and therefore unedited.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Its more than the edit...I expected the mags to rip him a new one considering everyone's interest has been....which guy? And his pics reflect a happy lil clam. Its just odd and such a reversal. He may have been on his best behavior during PI but they can magically change those words if they want. Different reasons I guess to continue watching is what it boils down to.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #7 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+92
dw_a_mom
Norcalgal
mariebeth
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
moonpie
dedré
timfan
jlccaz
bluwavz
agentcurls