SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:15 pm

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 11311185_418657465008778_189620843_n
ashley_iaconetti @jadelizroper & I walked the @abcnetwork press line next to Kerry Washington. It was definitely surreal! #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:40 am

Bachelor in Paradise contestant Ashley Iaconetti is here recapping the show for Cosmopolitan.com.
This week began with my sister Lauren complaining. About everything — the people, the reality TV fishbowl, the heat, the people again. I felt like I was babysitting her, to be honest, though not being able to escape the humidity was difficult on all of us. Even I was getting to the point where I wanted her to leave because I needed to focus on myself ... and Jared. Of course I still cried buckets when she left though.
A lot of people criticized her honesty, but she knew exactly what would come her way if she came out about being "the mistress." She was so upset all the time that she couldn't hide it from the cast any longer. If there had been a guy she really did like in Paradise, both of us agree things would have been different, but being surrounded by men she wasn't interested in only made her miss her "mister" even more. Once Lauren went home, though, she confronted her bae and she's no longer the "side piece," as we prefer to call it. And however miserable she seemed on TV, Lauren doesn't regret her time on the show. She made wonderful friends; Jared and Jonathan had a particularly meaningful chat with her about valuing herself and to hold out for a man of great character who respects her.
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/news/a44669/bachelor-in-paradise-episode-2-recap/?src=spr_TWITTER&spr_id=1440_220890910
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:13 am

Leave it to Jared (and Jonathan) to knock some sense into Lauren. Another example where age has nothing to do with being TB. Jared is mature beyond his years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:23 am

So anyone think there is any truth to this rumor ?

(link below)

Ashley I and JJ ???

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Where did you hear it?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:09 pm

I think he (and other BIP contestants) have more respect for her as of lately, but I think they are just friends. JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:25 pm

rhondam wrote:Where did you hear it?

Its in that that I posted found online. scratch

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Oh LOL that's why it's red!! Haha laugh out loud. Sorry just figuring this out as I go here! ;)

I still stand by my opinion that they are recently now friendly on SM. JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:39 pm

It will be interesting in their interactions though if JJ is indeed one of the guests on AfterParadise and if Ashley is still in LA (which I assume she will be because she just snapchatted that she just finished an interview for AccessHollywood). We will watch and see Smiley!!
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:13 pm

Yeah, wow, if that is even remotely true, it's a shocker!!  JJ is really a no-nonsense kind of guy, and it's hard to imagine him with the drama queen.  Oh well, stranger things have happened! giggling
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:52 am

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 CMkMY4eU8AESp2a
Brit ‏@Britnisoccer22
Got to meet @ashleyiaco @jadelizroper the other day from the bachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:54 am

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 4 CMZUSqrWwAA7DZ9
AccessHollywoodLive ‏@AHLive
Does #BachelorInParadise's @ashleyiaco cry that much IRL? http://ahwd.tv/FGRZVz @BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99