SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Oh i didn't know she's Zak's sister.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell 41m41 minutes ago
Dan chats at @RealZakWaddell reception. @DanGCox
BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CIjWFHvUMAA-UC0

Dan has been friends with Zak ever since their season, but I don't think him and Carly ever met before BIP...The do look good together. Interesting, or it could be interesting. For what it's worth Ashley and Juelia(both who were on BIP from the get go and lasted quite a while commented on the pic:

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 As10

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ju10

Maybe they just mean she looks really cute, but I dunno, the hearts and the "Ahhhh" seems to be hinting at something else.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:20 pm

I think they make a great looking couple! Oh yeah, those tweets are "I know what's going on" tweets. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:45 pm

ITA - the hearts have got to be a clue. I hope Carly's happy. I know she got a lot of heat last season but she was my favorite.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:56 pm

I think she's adorable. I took her as being sarcastic in a funny way. She has a cute sense of humour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:57 pm

albean99 wrote:ITA - the hearts have got to be a clue. I hope Carly's happy. I know she got a lot of heat last season but she was my favorite.

Me too. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:19 pm

chloep wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell 41m41 minutes ago
Dan chats at @RealZakWaddell reception. @DanGCox
BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 CIjWFHvUMAA-UC0

Dan has been friends with Zak ever since their season, but I don't think him and Carly ever met before BIP...The do look good together. Interesting, or it could be interesting. For what it's worth Ashley and Juelia(both who were on BIP from the get go and lasted quite a while commented on the pic:

Maybe they just mean she looks really cute, but I dunno, the hearts and the "Ahhhh" seems to be hinting at something else.

Maybe you would know chloep, but are they allowed to openly post about their relationships? I know that Marcus/Lacy alluded to it on SM, but never straight-up admitted it. But, now we have a seemingly romantic picture of Carly/Dan and there was also one of Amber/Mikey.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:25 pm

I hope Carly is happy. I didn't enjoy her absolute glee at Britt being sent home, but other than that I like Carly and think she deserves to be happy.

Dan is hot, I don't remember him at all from Des's season, but girl if he is yours, good for you!

**Edited** I think TPTB has given up trying to control the inmates on SM.  They are just letting them run the asylum. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:47 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
chloep wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Maybe you would know chloep, but are they allowed to openly post about their relationships? I know that Marcus/Lacy alluded to it on SM, but never straight-up admitted it. But, now we have a seemingly romantic picture of Carly/Dan and there was also one of Amber/Mikey.

I've heard they don't really care about BIP spoilers... At least they didn't last season. It's mainly because they have so many potential couplings that spoiling/hinting at hook- ups is nothing earth shattering. Quite the opposite, I even heard that they encourage certain people to post pics/tweet stuff hinting at what's to come, so people turn in to watch the show. Especially once it starts airing.

To be fair though, this pic was taken at Zak's wedding reception and Dan was invited anyway(well, and Carly is a given). So it's not like they were out on a date. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:17 am

I liked Dan in Des' season, I think he has the mature, quiet charm.
I liked Carly in Chris' season, think she is funny.

If these two become a couple, wow, I love that!
A mature quiet guy with a bubbly sweetheart, that sounds so right.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:25 pm

The new brows look really good.

And I would love for her to find someone nice.

I think, on Chris' season, she simply let the producers produce her and chose not to care if it came off negative.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:35 pm

Okay, I have to make fun of Carly. I broke down and read RS's BiP spoilers. She skips her brothers wedding for a guy who dumps her before the final dates? She is basically this season's AshLee?

Pathetic. Maybe she and Dan figured it out later, but wow Carly, just wow. You drop many points IMO for skipping your brothers wedding for this crap. Clearly staying on tv was more important. How sad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite