SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by beachdog1 Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:02 pm

I say, "Go for it Carly!" Strike while the iron is hot. You can't make anything out of it when it all goes stale.

beachdog1

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:08 pm

I didn't enjoy Carly's singing on the Bach show, so I'll pass on listening to her vindication song. Carly was a singer on a NCL ship prior to reality tv dating. Maybe she wants to boost her singing career?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:15 pm

^^^ That ship has sailed. (pun intended).
I probably have a better chance at stand up comedy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Probably makes sense to move to Nashville if she wanted to break into the music biz. Plenty of other struggling musicians there just waiting for their big break.

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 87b72b10 BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 86669110 BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:22 pm

So has anyone listened to this song?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:24 am

I listened to about half of it. I liked her on CS's season, she has totally changed my opinion this time around.

Even worse now the way she treated him just now but had no issue's writing a song dedicated to him hoping to cash in on it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:32 am

^^^ I agree. She clearly is holding a grudge and was so rude to Kirk. (Not that he is perfect) but both went on a silly show to cash in and have "fun" and maybe meet someone. I cringed when she said to Kirk stop doing this. How about stop going on stupid shows. Oh well. JMHO Smiley Happy for Janner.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:34 am

The takeaway here should be: don't miss your brother's wedding for stupid stuff laugh out loud.

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:00 am

I didn't think Carly was rude to Kirk. He had no answers for why he'd tell her what he did the night before he ended up dumping her. It's perfectly fine to not have the same feelings but you don't tell that person that you do. That's not just going along, it's actively misleading her. It made me mad that he tried to put it off on her at one point by saying he was afraid to say anything or she'd walk away. Possessionista agreed with me:

Dana Weiss ‏@Possessionista  1h1 hour ago
...so you see Carly, even though I lied and betrayed you, it was still all your fault. #AfterParadise

I did listen to the song and liked it. You don't have to join anything. Both Carly & Jade had a link on twitter. https://twitter.com/carlywaddell

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:18 am

Carly was so bitter and rude on AP. Kirk was trying to be nice and he was just getting shut down. IMO Carly did not do herself any favors in attracting her next beau or how she presented herself. I found it uncomfortable to watch. It seemed part angry rant, part infomercial for her singing "career." JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 am

I missed the actual tears with her break-up. Don't you actually cry when you are so devastated? What tears there were - more with Jade than with Carly - maybe were tears with having to say goodbye to the others and the great experience - not for Kirk.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:19 am

I do remember there being tears. Carly said it was the worst day of her life and I actually do believe her (and am slightly jealous of how privileged her life has apparently been). Remember this is the girl that stayed with a guy for years that didn't even touch her and she's the girl who felt unloveable. I'm sure it's devastating thinking "it's finally over. All those frogs Over the years was worth it for Kirk" and to realize he was just like everyone else (not into her).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite