SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by california90 Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:00 pm

^chloep said that it wasn't supposed to happen- that something fell through. i'm shocked she missed her brother's wedding, but i'm wondering what the story was behind it first, or if she really did just want to be on tv longer. i do think she doesn't have good judgements on TPTB's manipulations, though. whether tptb tried to give her extra $$$ or some other promises, she probably took bait, IMO. she is also something i would think cannot go against TPTB.

california90

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:04 am

california90 wrote:^chloep said that it wasn't supposed to happen- that something fell through. i'm shocked she missed her brother's wedding, but i'm wondering what the story was behind it first, or if she really did just want to be on tv longer. i do think she doesn't have good judgements on TPTB's manipulations, though. whether tptb tried to give her extra $$$ or some other promises, she probably took bait, IMO. she is also something i would think cannot go against TPTB.

Other people are saying spoiled to chose to walk away. JMO, if the nope you can't leave came through, I would have left anyway. If spoilers are right she does stay until the last episode but doesn't get a FD. So I don't think it was great love she stayed for.

Sorry, short of we are engaged, I don't understand what you miss your brothers wedding for.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:40 am

stuckinsc wrote:Okay, I have to make fun of Carly. I broke down and read RS's BiP spoilers. She skips her brothers wedding for a guy who dumps her before the final dates?  She is basically this season's AshLee?

Pathetic.  Maybe she and Dan figured it out later, but wow Carly, just wow.  You drop many points IMO for skipping your brothers wedding for this crap.  Clearly staying on tv was more important. How sad.

She didn't even date Dan on BIP! She dated Kirk, who dumped her before the FS, so obviously it wasn't this huge romance since he didn't even want to sleep with her or spend time with her off-camera. And, Dan "dated" a bunch of her friends from Chris's season (Ashley S, Amber, possibly Samantha), so I don't really know if there was even a flirtation between the two during BIP since it seems like he had his hands pretty full. I don't know, to me, it's pretty obvious that she just wanted to be on TV and thought that an all-expense paid vacation with a bunch of hot guys was a lot more fun than her brother's wedding.

I actually liked Carly at the beginning of Chris's season and even thought she would make a great Bachelorette, but I think she always knew what kind of things to do and say in her ITMs to get more screen-time. I think that people don't automatically think she's a fame-wh*re because of her looks, but I think she is, TBH.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:
california90 wrote:^chloep said that it wasn't supposed to happen- that something fell through. i'm shocked she missed her brother's wedding, but i'm wondering what the story was behind it first, or if she really did just want to be on tv longer. i do think she doesn't have good judgements on TPTB's manipulations, though. whether tptb tried to give her extra $$$ or some other promises, she probably took bait, IMO. she is also something i would think cannot go against TPTB.

Other people are saying spoiled to chose to walk away. JMO, if the nope you can't leave came through, I would have left anyway. If spoilers are right she does stay until the last episode but doesn't get a FD. So I don't think it was great love she stayed for.

Sorry, short of we are engaged, I don't understand what you miss your brothers wedding for.

I would have left and I think most of us agree that if we were her, we'd leave.

But watching her on Chris's season, its obvious that she's pretty insecure. Imagine a really insecure person under TPTB's manipulations? I think she took bait and it wouldn't surprise me if that was even the case based on what we've seen from her on Chris's season. That and the only reason why I'm trying to understand what might have happened is because chloep has said previously a few times that there might have been some plan for her to go and come back. The Waddell's are close and still very close. I feel like there is something missing before I could jump to conclusion that she missed it for fame, etc.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:00 am

The confusing part was that they were supposed to have left before the dates started so wouldn't that be in the beginning sometime? You'd think she could have gone to the wedding if that was true.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:14 am

albean99 wrote:The confusing part was that they were supposed to have left before the dates started so wouldn't that be in the beginning sometime? You'd think she could have gone to the wedding if that was true.

What do you mean? Carly was there for the majority of filming, since she made it to the final week. She was dumped before the FS dates, so she was probably there from June 4th-22nd, maybe (since it ended on the 24th). Zak got married on June 13th, I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:18 am

It doesn't make sense that she stayed even if TPTP backed out and said you leave, you don't come back. Then don't come back. Sorry, she did not meet the love of her life, so she just missed the wedding to get dumped by the guy because it wasn't even worth the chance to try to know her better. Congrats Carly, you managed to let TPTB make you look truly pathetic. And since you mentioned it CP all for Vienna's ex. Really sad. no no no
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:22 am

chasingpavements wrote:
albean99 wrote:The confusing part was that they were supposed to have left before the dates started so wouldn't that be in the beginning sometime? You'd think she could have gone to the wedding if that was true.

What do you mean?  Carly was there for the majority of filming, since she made it to the final week. She was dumped before the FS dates, so she was probably there from June 4th-22nd, maybe (since it ended on the 24th). Zak got married on June 13th, I believe.  

The thing I read said they left before the dates. Is that the FS dates? I can barely remember last year.

Maybe they'll talk about the wedding and Carly going or not going on the show. I don't know why they wouldn't have brought her in later after the wedding instead of promising she could leave.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:25 am

stuckinsc wrote:It doesn't make sense that she stayed even if TPTP backed out and said you leave, you don't come back. Then don't come back. Sorry, she did not meet the love of her life, so she just missed the wedding to get dumped by the guy because it wasn't even worth the chance to try to know her better. Congrats Carly, you managed to let TPTB make you look truly pathetic. And since you mentioned it CP all for Vienna's ex. Really sad. no no no
Wait - Kirk dated Vienna? **edited**, who from this franchise hasn't she dated?  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:26 am

'' Actually it would have been around "week" 4. I wish I knew how things unfolded. What I knew of (and what I said going into the show) was an early-May info (with Carly leaving). Again, maybe something happened or her flight fell through etc... I dunno. I am not going to jump to conclussions. She even declined going on BIP first time around bc of the wedding... Than TPTB tried to work around it. Giving her the option to come in AFTER the wedding, but then a couple of heavy-hitters backed out of BIP and they wanted Carly on the starter cast. Then came the scenario where she would be allowed to leave after a RC and come back before the next RC(so 2/3 days) to fly to Ireland.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:31 am

^^ Yup, she's in all six episodes. The finale episode is just the remaining couples going on a 1-on-1 and having a FSD, before they decide whether to stay together or not. Kirk breaks up with Carly right before, basically declining to spend the night with her.

I'm sure that she had the option to leave. Like stuckinsc said, a bunch of contestants left on their own (Jared, Dan, Juelia, Ashley I, Lauren, JJ) . I'm guessing they just went back on their word and were like  "hey, if you leave, you can't come back". I do wonder if it'll come up and be a storyline, where Carly is like "OMG, I don't want to miss my brother's wedding but I'm afraid that Kirk will fall in love with someone else if I leave". I can definitely see them doing that.

ETA: I don't think that Kirk ever dated Vienna, thank goodness. I think he hooked up with ditzy Jessie at BP, but that's it? Although, who knows? Such an incestuous group of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:36 am

CP agree. But turns out Kirk didn't really like her all that much anyway. So pathetic. Perhaps I am harsh, but it is a huge life event and obviously in a special place so staying on the pathetic show instead. Just sad and kind of pathetic IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite