SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:26 am

Worst day of her life? Yeah I'm over this dingbat. Privileged is right.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:53 am

She is about 30? IF this was the worst day of her life so far, she is very blessed imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:02 am

I'll give you that she was being dramatic. laugh out loud She got some of my favorites on Twitter on her side (Possessionista, Jennifer Weiner, & Kristen Baldwin) and they loved her zingers. I have a feeling that she got a lot of love on SM. I agreed with Millsy (for a change) that Kirk needed to stop talking. He didn't do himself any favors. JMO

I also believe that Carly has mostly moved on but being on the show brought it all back. That happens a lot on MTA/WTA and ATFR shows.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:03 pm

Seabear wrote:Carly was so bitter and rude on AP.  Kirk was trying to be nice and he was just getting shut down. IMO Carly did not do herself any favors in attracting her next beau or how she presented herself. I found it uncomfortable to watch. It seemed part angry rant, part infomercial for  her singing "career." JMO

IA who wants to date someone that will fly off the handle and leave at the slightest hint of wanting to have a discussion. Kirk said she had mentioned that she would leave at the hint of a red flag. He tried to tell her that last night, but of course he gets interrupted. She came off as a spoiled brat, and IMO did not do herself any favours if she wants to promote her Kirk song, or her tshirts.

She should have sat down and listened to what he had to say while on BIP and discuss it like a grown up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:07 pm

so I'm confused with the language that Kirk was using to break up with her -- he wanted to take it slow cos they weren't going at the same pace but he couldn't bring it up so as not to sabotage the relationship by putting the damper on it? it ultimately came off as him being a committment-phobe vs. someone who didn't like her anymore. Is the stuff he was saying code language for he was just not into her??
Or is the issue that he didn't know how to tell her to slow things down and he still wanted to take things VERYYY slow to see if he could catch up... that convo is the one that should have happened, sounds like, early on. that she was moving faster than him and he was moving veryyyy slow so just letting her know that very early on might have been the best thing.

Last edited by emusha on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:09 pm

I keep wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt because I like Zak so much. But I find her immature, annoying, rather mean spirited and def grabbing for all the attention she can get out of this. The missing the wedding thing is just so wrong to me on so many levels I can't even fathom it.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Seabear wrote:Carly was so bitter and rude on AP.  Kirk was trying to be nice and he was just getting shut down. IMO Carly did not do herself any favors in attracting her next beau or how she presented herself. I found it uncomfortable to watch. It seemed part angry rant, part infomercial for  her singing "career." JMO

IA who wants to date someone that will fly off the handle and leave at the slightest hint of wanting to have a discussion. Kirk said she had mentioned that she would leave at the hint of a red flag. He tried to tell her that last night, but of course he gets interrupted. She came off as a spoiled brat, and IMO did not do herself any favours if she wants to promote her Kirk song, or her tshirts.

She should have sat down and listened to what he had to say while on BIP and discuss it like a grown up.

I agree there were so many things we didn't see that probably would have clarified things and if Kirk had a chance to explain himself well. Her wanting to run at the sign of a red flag might have made him feel like he had NO business rocking the boat esp if he liked her so much...that statement from her sounds like a threat though that doesn't give space for anything but happy thoughts. I guess if he knew her well at all he might have been expecting she would loose her temper in the way that she did ...her behavior kind of gives a glimpse into what kirk might have been thinking when he was waiting to fully disclose that he was having doubts. I expect given her statement about the fact that she runs he might have expected she would bite his head off if he expressed doubts. I don't think he got to say his piece during the conversation in AP and he was tip toeing on eggshells. Carly's statement that she wants everyone to know he's a nice guy came of as VERY empty esp. She came off as very immature as well...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:18 pm

relaxing wrote:I keep wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt because I like Zak so much.  But I find her immature, annoying, rather mean spirited and def grabbing for all the attention she can get out of this.  The missing the wedding thing is just so wrong to me on so many levels I can't even fathom it.

what do you mean the missing the wedding thing?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:33 pm

About missing her brothers wedding, as if it's Kirk's fault? That was the other issue that made me dislike her. That was her choice to go on BIP and miss her brothers wedding. It has nothing to do with who likes who. If she loved her brother, she would be there, if she felt it was ok to miss it and go on BIP that's fine, but don't be complaining that she sacrificed her brothers wedding for the sake of a relationship, which didn't work out.

She started to mention that, then quickly changed her tune.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:59 pm

I missed Sunday night's episode due to a DVR error, so I never saw the actual break-up. (I plan to watch it online.) One thing, however, is blatantly clear to me: Carley CHOSE to miss her brother's wedding in order to appear on BIP, with NO guarantee whatsoever that she was going to find any kind of love---a few weeks fling or a forever love. If she was going to regret missing Zak's wedding if she did not find true love in the end, she should have known the odds were never in her favor and she should have skipped BIP. She should NOT blame Kirk for that regret at all.

I'm really curious to know more about Kirk's recent relationship and break-up. Does anyone know the details of it? Would it shed any light on his skittishness with Carley? Was it his past or was it Carley that made him pull the ripcord?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:15 pm

relaxing wrote:I keep wanting to give her the benefit of the doubt because I like Zak so much.  But I find her immature, annoying, rather mean spirited and def grabbing for all the attention she can get out of this.  The missing the wedding thing is just so wrong to me on so many levels I can't even fathom it.

Yep ...

I will say my heart broke for her as she seemed just so devastated but I could see Kirk's POV and have always liked him better.

And, gosh, telling someone that you run at the first sign of trouble is a huge red flag. Lasting relationships are a LOT of work and navigating issues is just a reality. I don't blame Kirk for not wanting to rock the boat too much because she pretty much told him that she'd jump ship.

I bet Carly would do better in a relationship that started out as friends and then blossomed into something more vs. something that started out so hot-n-heavy as she seems to fall fast.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:About missing her brothers wedding, as if it's Kirk's fault? That was the other issue that made me dislike her. That was her choice to go on BIP and miss her brothers wedding. It has nothing to do with who likes who. If she loved her brother, she would be there, if she felt it was ok to miss it and go on BIP that's fine, but don't be complaining that she sacrificed her brothers wedding for the sake of a relationship, which didn't work out.

She started to mention that, then quickly changed her tune.

ITA with this.  It really annoyed me that she started to blame missing the wedding on Kirk.  Missing her brothers wedding spoke volumes to me.  One thing should be certain for Kirk though if he had any lingering feelings, it should be very easy to move forward now. Carly definitely has a mean girl attitude. I liked her at the early part of CS season but by the end of the Bach and BIP not so much.  I felt bad for Kirk. He just was not feeling it for future with Carly after BIP. Pretty much the same situation as Tenley did with Joshua. JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite