SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:15 am

I believe whatever it is affects her eyebrows, Columbia. Part of the reason they stand out so much is that her hair is so much lighter and I think a darker blonde would look so much better on her. She could go shorter without extensions and have it look much healthier. Carly has such gorgeous eyes that it's a shame that all we see are her eyebrows and hair.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:36 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I don't know if MM did a bad job or if Carly has just had a hard time recreating it herself. The shape seems fine - they are just too dark for her complexion and hair color.

I have (natural) pale blonde hair and dark brows. I find the dark brows very frustrating because they don't seem to go with my hair (if you've ever watched NCIS, it's rather like Emily Wickersham's look.) I used to swab hydrogen peroxide on my brows repeatedly and then use a blow dryer to lighten them, or just go out into the sun for a while. That helps a bit, but lately it's not been enough. I went to a salon/day spa yesterday, and that salon will darken brows but not lighten them. So maybe Carly is having similar issues.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:39 am

Yeah, I think she had an issue with her thyroid. I know she said she hasn't tweezed for 10 years, but the hair just never grew back.

I mentioned this on the general BIP thread, but she did talk about her eyebrows in her IG post, saying that the dark eyebrows are intentional b/c they are trendy and popular this year. So, I guess that 's verification she's using dark brow powder on purpose, b/c MM did make them look very natural when she did them. I don't understand that mentality...just b/c something is currently popular with celebrities doesn't mean it looks good on everyone. I suppose it's the same reason she wears the super tight dresses or has the long platinum hair, when it doesn't really suit her and make her seem kind of fake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I think she had an issue with her thyroid. I know she said she hasn't tweezed for 10 years, but the hair just never grew back.

I mentioned this on the general BIP thread, but she did talk about her eyebrows in her IG post, saying that the dark eyebrows are intentional b/c they are trendy and popular this year. So, I guess that 's verification she's using dark brow powder on purpose, b/c MM did make them look very natural when she did them. I don't understand that mentality...just b/c something is currently popular with celebrities doesn't mean it looks good on everyone. I suppose it's the same reason she wears the super tight dresses or has the long platinum hair, when it doesn't really suit her and make her seem kind of fake.

Yeah, I can comfort myself that the look is trendy, but it's still jarring every time you see it in the mirror. I'll bet money it's the same for her.

Some women over-tweeze and the hair never grows back. That happened to a family member of mine.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:57 pm

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 11850118_982517685103593_367580095_n
kirkdewindtpt Me: What's so funny @carlywad ? Carly: No idea. Joshua gave me a coconut to drink and now I'm all sorts of giggly. #BachelorInParadise (All in good fun @alberskee - miss you buddy )
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:23 pm

do we know for a fact that they break up right after the show?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:38 pm

emusha wrote:do we know for a fact that they break up right after the show?

Supposedly, it's during the show - Kirk breaks up with Carly before they last chance/overnight dates (like Christy/tasos and zach/jacklyn did last season). That seems to make sense with Carly saying "I hate him, I hate him". Chloep said she heard that RS might be wrong and they did NOT break up. Carly is always writing really sweet things about him, so I don't know. It's hard to know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:05 pm

We cannot assume that because Rs says something it's true. He was so wrong on kaits season but we on the board knew that something was not right about his spoiler and were proved right by kaitlyn herself.
iMo he is not right this time either. The relationships of these contestants post show don't line up.
Well I can see just 1 couple engaged which he said but I do think there is more to the stories.

Something will come out on the finale like they had on bp2 (Gia and Wes)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:24 pm

I just don't think they work very hard to keep BP/BIP spoilers a secret. For example, RS said that Jade is basically living with Tanner right now and they flirt blantantly on Twitter. As are Nick/Samantha. He said that Justin/Cassandra broke up and she's now dating Jonathan; again, they have posted pictures together with their kids on IG. No one is trying to hide anything. If Kirk/Carly were hooking up, I feel like RS would know. Just from their Twitter, I get the feeling Carly is still really into him and for Kirk, it was just a fling but he likes her as a friend. Might be wrong, but that's just the vibe I get!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:35 pm

I don't think they are together anymore romantically. I can see them remaining friends though. In all honesty, I wouldn't be completely surprised to see Kirk end up back with his most recent ex he dated for about 2 years.

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 87b72b10 BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 86669110 BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:40 am

They only started following each other on IG a couple of weeks ago, when the premiere aired, so either they've gotten back together or (and this is more likely IMO) after seeing each other again at the premiere party, which I believe is the first time they'd seen each other since the breakup, Carly's gotten the closure she needs and they are just being friendly on SM to keep the suspense up for unspoiled viewers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:41 pm

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 11856748_508829832603452_791045013_n
carlywad Another photo from @realzakwaddell and @elizabethwad wedding reception (wedding was in Ireland.....reception in Texas)! So fun to have Zaks friends now be my friends! @danielgcox (no we are NOT a couple FYI) photo cred: @mgarofola
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Carly Waddell - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+47
AllAboutLove
pavalygurl
mindless
Bet2Win
Sprite