SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:04 am

happydays wrote:I'm getting the feeling that Shawn hasn't watched the show....
And is going into it completely naive.
He must have watched some of Andi's season because he knew who Nick was when Kaitlyn told the men Nick would be joining them. He also wanted Kaitlyn to be the Bachelorette not Britt so he must have watched some of Chris S season. IMO he gets jealous easily when others pay attention to the women he is pursuing. It's going to be tough for him once they're a couple because the leads and contestants seem to get a lot of attention. He seems to be a fan favorite. I think a lot women flirt with him. It will be interesting to see if they can beat the odds and stay together.

Last edited by jen689 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:05 am

Shawn has to be completely naive imo, he thinks the producer is his bestie boo and pretty much expects the show to end now that he and Kaitlyn are falling in love. Huh? Poor dude is totally confuzzled.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:12 am

jen689 wrote:
He must have watched some of Andi's season because he knew who Nick was when Kaitlyn told the men Nick would be joining them. He also wanted Kaitlyn to be the Bachelorette not Britt so he must have watched some of Chris S season. IMO he gets jealous easily when others pay attention to the women he is pursuing. It's going to be tough for him once they're a couple because the leads and contestants seem to get a lot of attention. He seems to be a fan favorite. I think a lot women flirt with him. It will be interesting to see if they can beat the odds and stay together.

Forgot about that!
Ok I'm starting to run out of excuses for him...

I do standby him being naive though - esp given how fast he seems to have fallen for Kaitlyn. I don't really see a practical person having those sort of emotions so early on

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:19 am

It is very naive indeed to quit your job and let everyone know Bachelor Shawn is heading off for an extended time on a TV show. Very naive indeed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:23 am

He still can be naive as far as these producers operate. It's different watching the show and not being aware of what producer prodding is going on than actually being on the show and experiencing it first hand. Shawn just seems very emotional and the producers are using this to manipulate his behavior IMO .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:26 am

isittrue wrote:He still can be naive as far as these producers operate. It's different watching the show and not being aware of what producer prodding is going on than actually being on the show and experiencing it first hand. Shawn just seems very emotional and the producers are using this to manipulate his behavior IMO .

IA about him being emotional. K & him are sort of similar like that.

K acts on impulse without thinking of consequences. Shawn lets jealousy and insecurities get the best of him when he should really realise that she does actually have to kiss other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:34 am

happydays wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Forgot about that!
Ok I'm starting to run out of excuses for him...

I do standby him being naive though - esp given how fast he seems to have fallen for Kaitlyn. I don't really see a practical person having those sort of emotions so early on
JMOAA, I think he is a bit too zoned into himself. Narcissistic a bit? 
Who writes a letter pre-show like that? He did. Then he signs it Bachelor Shawn. Then he goes on the show and is able to one up the other guys and is outraged that others are still in the mix until, horrors--the end.  
This is not simply the Shawn Booth show.  He has to share that title with several and I don't think he is used to that and perhaps he was not "told" it would be like that.
Yes, he was manipulated, yes, he was a bit naive, but I believe he is also used to having things go his way and being the focus of his world. Things didn't always go his way on the show and so we see him stamp his feet and clench his hands. Ehh.
Reminds me of Emily post show with Brad 2.0. She actually thought Chantal did share Tksgvg dinner with Brad. Suspect  Shawn doesn't like sharing turkey either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:38 am

I feel bad for Shawn..he seems way too trusting and if you saw his snapchat he mentioned being in a Guinness brewery for hours drinking Guiness while watching the girl you like kiss others...I'm pretty sure they plied them with a lot of liquor and Shawn drank way too much...and let me tell you that stuff is super strong and boy do you get a wicked hangover!! I'm not sure he really thought thru going on the show and how much he would actually like Kaitlyn - it has completely screwed him up ...poor guy .. eyedrool eyedrool eyedrool

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:47 am

I don't feel bad for Shawn.

He chose to drink for hours (and now blames/defends his behavior on the alcohol).
He chose to go on this show.
He chose to quit his job.
He chose to sign his send off email Bachelor Shawn.
He chose to tell the guys about his off-camera time with Katilyn.
He chose to confront Kaitlyn on camera and chooses to do so again it seems... repeatedly
...the list goes on

TPTB are manipulative and prey on weaknesses/naivete but they do that with all the contestants/lead, it is not just Shawn.

His big boy pants are not on, imo when it comes to husband material. A job would be nice in a fiance but that is just me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:51 am

This ^^^^ AAL
yes  
Never been big on whiners. Whine once, eh, ok. Whine twice you are out the door. No rose for you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:54 am

Shawn acted like Britt no no no

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:01 am

Can't help but think tptb are breaking Shawn down in the edit to build him back up in future episodes. It's story-boarding 101. It'll make for dynamic tv. I would think he will be redeemed at some point.

There's always so much more to these people then their edit portrays.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu