SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:05 am

Shawn strikes me as so strategic. If Shawn really cared for Kaitlyn why is he so okay with making sure the cameras are around when he lets Kailtyn know how he disapproves of her, Nick, or whatever?

He repeatedly says things about Kailtyn and her actions not matching her words while the cameras are rolling and how it all relates to him and his off-camera time comparisons (that we don't see, conveniently enough).

Makes me think Shawn was making sure that 1 of 2 things would happen:
1) Shawn would have an on camera reason why he would leave and the blame won't be at his door.
2) Shawn would have an on camera reason why he would stay and the credit would be given to him.

So either option, imo, Shawn was going to make sure that this was the "Shawn Show"... that his exit was memorable whether F1 or not.

What he has said to Kaitlyn is not that different from what Ian said to her.
He just packages it with his favorite t-shirt and deep timber drawl.
Naive? I think "Bachelor Shawn" knows exactly what he was doing.

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:28 am; edited 4 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:06 am

How many shows are left to redeem him?  In my eyes I dont like him and there is no redemption.  Will they last long term? time will tell. A tool is a tool##NS

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:10 am

agentcurls wrote:Can't help but think tptb are breaking Shawn down in the edit to build him back up in future episodes. It's story-boarding 101. It'll make for dynamic tv.  I would think he will be redeemed at some point.

There's always so much more to these people then their edit portrays.

That what I hope too! I think the next episode won't be look too good for Shawn but I'd like to think his edit changes for the better after this. Otherwise I think a lot of people are going to continue to bash him and question Kaitlyn's choices. Although then again it still will happen regardless of how his edit changes. Happens every season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:22 am

isittrue wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Can't help but think tptb are breaking Shawn down in the edit to build him back up in future episodes. It's story-boarding 101. It'll make for dynamic tv.  I would think he will be redeemed at some point.

That what I hope too!  I think the next episode won't be look too good for Shawn but I'd like to think his edit changes for the better after this.  Otherwise I think a lot of people are going to continue to bash him and question Kaitlyn's choices. Although  then again it still will happen regardless of how his edit changes. Happens every season.
Other than this board, I haven't seen any Shawn bashing whatsoever out in sm. Women are swooning over him and if any comments are negative, they're saying he's too good for K. As usual, our individual perceptions color everything, I'm speaking for myself as well of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:23 am

reason wrote:How many shows are left to redeem him?  In my eyes I dont like him and there is no redemption.  Will they last long term? time will tell.  A tool is a tool##NS

The only TWO TOOLS left on the show are NICK and KAITLYN...They deserve each other. They are made of the same skanky cloth.

Not that I care about Shawn one way or another, but the guy seems like he at least has integrity. He understands what relationships are about rather than being two faced.  IF that was done to me, I would be gone in no time....IMO, Ian was too easy on Kaitlyn, and I don't care for Ian, either.

Now why he chose to speak to the producer may be because he didn't want to rub it into the other guys faces that he and Kaitlyn have a stronger connection. That's how I see it, anyways.

I hope Shawn dumps her as soon as HE gets his 15 minutes of fame (and I hope he gets something out of putting up with a skanky woman)because that is the type of treatment someone like Kaitlyn deserves.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:What strikes me as so strategic (and the opposite of naive) is that, if Shawn really cared for Kaitlyn why is Shawn so okay with making sure the cameras are around when he lets Kailtyn know how he disapproves of her, Nick, or whatever?

He repeatedly says things about Kailtyn and her actions not matching her words while the cameras are rolling and how it all relates to him and his off-camera time comparisons (that we don't see, conveniently enough).

Makes me think Shawn was making sure that 1 of 2 things would happen:
1) Shawn would have an on camera reason why he would leave and the blame won't be at his door.
2) Shawn would have an on camera reason why he would stay and the credit would be given to him.

So either option, imo, Shawn was going to make sure that this was the "Shawn Show"... that his exit was memorable whether F1 or not.

What he has said to Kaitlyn is not that different from what Ian said to her.
He just packages it with his favorite t-shirt and deep timber drawl.
Naive? I think "Bachelor Shawn" knows exactly what he was doing.

JMO

Well, maybe because it's ALL true?....and he chose his words carefully....Then the heart wants what the heart wants, and the "head" no longer thinks....yeah, if I were Shawn I'd be as confused as one could be....

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't feel bad for Shawn.

He chose to drink for hours (and now blames/defends his behavior on the alcohol).
He chose to go on this show.
He chose to quit his job.
He chose to sign his send off email Bachelor Shawn.
He chose to tell the guys about his off-camera time with Katilyn.
He chose to confront Kaitlyn on camera and chooses to do so again it seems... repeatedly
...the list goes on

TPTB are manipulative and prey on weaknesses/naivete but they do that with all the contestants/lead, it is not just Shawn.

His big boy pants are not on, imo when it comes to husband material. A job would be nice in a fiance but that is just me.

Good Post I agree
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:29 am

Ariela wrote:
reason wrote:How many shows are left to redeem him?  In my eyes I dont like him and there is no redemption.  Will they last long term? time will tell.  A tool is a tool##NS

The only TWO TOOLS left on the show are NICK and KAITLYN...They deserve each other. They are made of the same skanky cloth.

Not that I care about Shawn one way or another, but the guy seems like he at least has integrity. He understands what relationships are about rather than being two faced.  IF that was done to me, I would be gone in no time....IMO, Ian was too easy on Kaitlyn, and I don't care for Ian, either.

Now why he chose to speak to the producer may be because he didn't want to rub it into the other guys faces that he and Kaitlyn have a stronger connection. That's how I see it, anyways.

I hope Shawn dumps her as soon as HE gets his 15 minutes of fame (and I hope he gets something out of putting up with a skanky woman)because that is the type of treatment someone like Kaitlyn deserves.

Interesting because she slept with Nick she is skanky?  then do tell all the other seasons the final 3 almost 90% sleep with the lead, but just because she did it early she deserves to be with Nick?  I did not see Nick begging her to got to bed with him it was all her idea,  If Shawn dumps her there will still be life left in her and she can move on and know he was not meant to be, just as Nick is doing.  If Nick and Kaitlyn is skanky so is Shawn, afterall he is dipping his stick in her pond now.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:35 am

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:

That what I hope too!  I think the next episode won't be look too good for Shawn but I'd like to think his edit changes for the better after this.  Otherwise I think a lot of people are going to continue to bash him and question Kaitlyn's choices. Although  then again it still will hkappen regardless of how his edit changes. Happens every season.
Other than this board, I haven't seen any Shawn bashing whatsoever out in sm. Women are swooning over him and if any comments are negative, they're saying he's too good for K. As usual, our individual perceptions color everything, I'm speaking for myself as well of course.

Yeah that's what I meant regarding bashing. It happens every season and not always fun to deal with if you like the guy/couple. I personally like the guy/couple and can understand where they're coming from . But everyone is entitled to their opinion and while I don't always agree, it's interesting to see how others see things

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:38 am

If this is true, why don't more people give Nick the benefit of the doubt?  I see some that are teamShawn giving him a free pass for his behavior because his "edit" makes him look like a jealous and immature guy for the sake of the show.  But, then Nick must really be how his "edit" makes him appear - a fame-seeking, insincere pretender? What about the edit for Nick?  

I think that we have to realize that most of what we see is not true reality.  It is Unreal tv....just for drama.  It's a miracle anyone actually ends up together at all.  The show really does mess with people's heads and they take pride in that fact.

Last edited by OnePromise on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:40 am

OnePromise wrote:

If this is true, why don't more people give Nick the benefit of the doubt?  I see some that are teamShawn giving him a free pass for his behavior because his "edit" makes him look like a jealous and immature guy for the sake of the show.  But, then Nick must really be how his "edit" makes him appear - a fame-seeking, insincere pretender? What about the edit for Nick?  

I think that we have to realize that most of what we see is not true reality.  It is Unreal tv....just for drama.  It's a miracle anyone actually ends of together at all.  
I think because it is the efffect of F1 v F2.
People like backing a "winner".
They can justify it easier.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:41 am

Alanna wrote:
isittrue wrote:

That what I hope too!  I think the next episode won't be look too good for Shawn but I'd like to think his edit changes for the better after this.  Otherwise I think a lot of people are going to continue to bash him and question Kaitlyn's choices. Although  then again it still will happen regardless of how his edit changes. Happens every season.

Yeah, I've noticed how universally loved he is too. I definitely think that there is a bias there - if Nick has said "i can't stay around while she bangs two guys in the fantasy suite", or was F1 and had his hands all over another girl, I can't imagine the backlash he would have gotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 6 Jun 22nd - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
Sprite
sbolduc
Pandora
stillhoping
nikikass
stuckinsc
moonchild
alwaystulips
Ash2214
heather_m_s
mprssdbyu