SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by pandora48 Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Thomigirl wrote:
This is a woman who obviously has/had trouble finding a mate so she went to a TV show for goodness sakes. Then places a stipulation about your location. She is seriously deluded if she felt that she wouldn't have problems not compromising. That's my problem with this chick. She comes off and came off as self centered. Great, she bought an expensive apartment. Do not expect your spouse to bend that far. Regardless of what people thought of Sean or his position I think it was short sighted to expect him to move into her domain. Where's the compromise? If she is/was so hard lined about her choice of mate then go somewhere else to find someone. Clearly she didn't watch the first show. I'm sorry but placing the blame for the souring of this union solely or largely on Sean is not only unfair but inaccurate...IMO

Okay. But her spouse agreed beforehand to bend that far, and to move into her domain... No one forced Sean to agree to these terms. He did willingly, and then chose to renege once reality set in. Davina has zero blame regarding the location factor, and it's unfair for the experts to try to shame her when she was always honest and upfront about her deal-breaker.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:46 pm

I think a 6+ figure investment would be a deal breaker for most of us. Bringing it up as a deal breaker before anything starts up and then sticking to it --no brainer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:48 pm

pandora48 wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:
This is a woman who obviously has/had trouble finding a mate so she went to a TV show for goodness sakes. Then places a stipulation about your location. She is seriously deluded if she felt that she wouldn't have problems not compromising. That's my problem with this chick. She comes off and came off as self centered. Great, she bought an expensive apartment. Do not expect your spouse to bend that far. Regardless of what people thought of Sean or his position I think it was short sighted to expect him to move into her domain. Where's the compromise? If she is/was so hard lined about her choice of mate then go somewhere else to find someone. Clearly she didn't watch the first show. I'm sorry but placing the blame for the souring of this union solely or largely on Sean is not only unfair but inaccurate...IMO

Okay. But her spouse agreed beforehand to bend that far, and to move into her domain... No one forced Sean to agree to these terms. He did willingly, and then chose to renege once reality set in. Davina has zero blame regarding the location factor, and it's unfair for the experts to try to shame her when she was always honest and upfront about her deal-breaker.
Actually he didn't 'agree' to bend 'that' far. He said he would be willing to move. No one in their right mind would say 'hey, I'm fine moving so far away from my job that I'm dog tired by the time I get home. Too tired to do anything but pass out. Oh yeah and by the way I'll do it for some random stranger...' I'm not buying it...IMO. Davina getting zero blame for the location issue is one of the reasons why people can't stand her or her situation.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pandora48 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:13 pm

The experts have stated Sean said he was wiling to move to NYC. Sean himself has admitted he said he was willing to relocate to NYC. He has also apologized for reneging on his promise.

pandora48

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:26 pm

I don't get the venomous hatred against Davina. People are loathing her, and they don't even know her. Some of the things that have been said to her, and about her are horrid. All one has to do is check out her facebook page (public one) to see the irrational hatred going on. It's very unsettling.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:33 pm

Davina brings some of it on herself. She could easily lock down her social media and much of it goes away. I think she enjoys the attention to some extend.

Sean could have said he was willing to move but once he realized how hard it would be, he didn't want to follow through. I can't blame him for realizing it wasn't something he could feasibly do with his job or wanted to do. I still say they could have moved more halfway for the 6 weeks and then if it worked out they could move to her new place in Manhattan or if they broke up then she would simply move back to Manhattan. I don't understand why she wasn't willing to do that for such a short time. I don't care if Manhattan was a dealbreaker. Six weeks would not have killed her and her apartment would be there waiting.

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 87b72b10 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 86669110 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:39 pm

BusyLizzie wrote:I don't get the venomous hatred against Davina. People are loathing her, and they don't even know her. Some of the things that have been said to her, and about her are horrid. All one has to do is check out her facebook page (public one) to see the irrational hatred going on. It's very unsettling.
And the same can be said of/about Sean
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:44 pm

I've not seen the same hate towards Sean. I think because of what his Co-Workers have said about him, people are disgusted by his perceived behavior and lies..but not the hatred.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:45 pm

BusyLizzie wrote:I don't get the venomous hatred against Davina. People are loathing her, and they don't even know her. Some of the things that have been said to her, and about her are horrid. All one has to do is check out her facebook page (public one) to see the irrational hatred going on. It's very unsettling.

I don't get the undying love and devotion to Davina.  People are singing her praises and defending her to the death and they don't even know her.

IMO:
1. Davina said leaving Manhattan was a deal breaker.
2. Sean said he was willing to relocate.
3. Relocate does not necessarily mean move into someone else's home/apartment that they did not pick out or sign up to pay for.
4. Manhattan is a big place.  Davina could have moved somewhere IN MANHATTAN that would have made the commute much easier for Sean.

Sean did not try as much as he should have, but neither did Davina.  They gave each other reasons to withdraw and not give their all, not just one side or the other.  Again, IMO.

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyLizzie Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:53 pm

I don't have an undying love for Davina, I just can't grasp the horrid names , and horrid things people are saying about, and to her. I prefer to see the good in people, and I pray I never turn into a nit picking person. For me, it isn't a good feeling. She hasn't done anything so severe to warrant such horrible posts from people.

BusyLizzie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:05 pm

How about "yeah I said I'd move but not for this chick."

In 25 years of litigation matters the main lesson learned for me is that there is significant truth on both sides. And some disputed and arguable stuff and points in the middle.

Also whatever went wrong in Colorado with these two at a root level was not aired IMO. It's not about a sleigh ride or the seven minutes we saw. IMO.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:05 pm

BusyLizzie wrote:I don't have an undying love for Davina, I just can't grasp the horrid names , and horrid things people are saying about, and to her. I prefer to see the good in people, and I pray I never turn into a nit picking person. For me, it isn't a good feeling. She hasn't done anything so severe to warrant such horrible posts from people.
No one deserves to be called Satan...but the fact still remains that she has engaged in some ugly behavior on SM. If she can dish it out, then put on the big girl panties IMO
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Sean Varricchio - Davina Kullar - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+42
nuts2uiam
Grahamg
bekind
albean99
cubequeen
stuckinsc
crazychicken
MenNeverChangeWomenDo
Herefornow
kimberlyg
Thomigirl