SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:40 pm

What the full details are will probably be what works best for Alisson Grodner and CBS. If they want Da gone, it will not mean much. If they want Da to stay it will mean something. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:58 pm

If I'm following correctly the house guests know what the twist is but not who got it. I would assume that means that the nominees, particularly Dayvonne know that they have to secure enough votes to counter whoever has the last laugh and whoevers votes they choose to be null and void.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:09 am

In other BB news, Dayvonne and Jason have pretty much figured out the twin twist. They've even set up Liz/Julia to do an imitation for them that the other did yesterday and she failed the test. What they plan to do about it is anyone's guess.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:35 am

Very smart about that twin twist test!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:51 am

Quick correction: Day does know she had the vote null power. With her and Meg aligned with the same group it will be a matter of enough of them will vote to keep her. Shelli's side probably won't be changing their vote to evict. Long way to Thursaday though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:53 am

Day may be confrontational but she is one smart cookie! I love how she reads people so well. Going to miss that!

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:47 pm

^^^ she's very smart and has great instincts. She's the one that figured out Liz and the twin twist. She convinced Jason and now most of the house is on board except those close to Liz.

Day has also been through a lot too. No father in her life. The past few nights the HG's have been doing a sort of talk show for us feeders. Day went into a whole spiel last night telling the young girls watching that if are missing fatherly love in their life that they shouldn't go looking for it in a boyfriend.

All that said, I don't like when any of the HG's leave infant children at home. Day's daughter is only about 7 months old. She needs to go home and be with her.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:23 pm

It sounds like she is really there to win and ultimately help better home life.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:37 pm

As expected Day is voted out. The last laugh didn't help.
New HOH are Vanessa and Austin.  Fun HOH comp.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Nominations are in an hour and then they will play BOTB later today. Don't get your hopes up for Audrey as a target. Vanessa and Austin both want Jeff or James to go home.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:40 pm

I'm thinking Day might have gotten a 'little' help with the twin twist and maybe even knowing about the 7th phone call. No way would I leave my baby for that long if I didn't have too!

Hoping Becky & Shelli do the 'Bachelorette' podcast, could be pretty funny.

Vanessa to Liz telling her to stop eating the gummy bears, Liz laughing and Vanessa, no seriously. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Austin nominated: Jason & Meg,
Vanessa nominated: John & James

In feed news:
Liz/Julia confessed the twin twist to Vanessa. The twins are now aligned with Vanessa, Austin, Shelli and Clay. #TeamSixthSense

My favorite new alliance is a side alliance to that one. Vanessa, Austin, Liz, Julia and Steve! #TeamFreaksandGeeks

Go Vanessa!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh