SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:27 pm

And in continuing to fast forward, the veto comp will be tonight. Guess production really wants the holiday off. Steve, Becky and Meg will be joining Shelli, Day and John playing. IMO If someone comes off Shelli will have to put Audrey up or risk becoming a target herself by the rest of the house.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:29 pm

I think she wanted to backdoor Audrey.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Becky wanted to backdoor her. Shelli wants Day gone. She even told John that if he won veto he could not use it on himself and be 100% safe. She would like to keep Audrey around but knows being associated with her will put a target on her back so she's begrudgingly willing to let her go.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Johnny Mac wins veto. Looks like the plans to back door Audrey are on hold until next week and Day will be the hopeful eviction this week since both need to go for house peace and unity. I guess we'll see how strong Day's alliance is this week. And...there's still those three votes that will be null and void.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Current BB status: 
Current State of Play: Week 2

Evicted: Jace

HoHs: Becky and Shelli

Original Nominees: Jason and Steve (Becky)Da'vonne and John (Shelli) 

BOTB Winners: Jason and Steve

POV Players: Shelli, Day, John, Clay, Steve, Meg (Host: Jackie)

POV Winner: John

POV Used?:  yes

Final Nominees: Da'Vonne and Meg

Have-Nots: Steve, James, Meg, Jason (the HOH's were told to each choose 2. Those 4 volunteered)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:58 pm

^^ thanks. I was out and just now see veto ceremony took place. By replacing Johnny with Meg it pretty much guarantees that Dayvonne will go home, even with the twist. Meg and Day are aligned with the same group so it's doubtful any of them will vote to evict Meg. It's a much better option than had Liz been the replacement as originally planned.

Also, as of this minute, Kathy Griffin has not called the house. They were probably waiting for the final nominees to be determined.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:19 pm

I enjoy KG on the show.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:08 pm

The calls have taken place and .....

Dayvonne won the last laugh!

How this will effect the votes and eviction, I don't know.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:18 pm

What does that mean exactly?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Oh no! I was ready for Day to be gone!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:28 pm

I wanted her gone, too. I hate to see Meg go.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:35 pm

I'm not sure what it means or if even Dayvonne knows exactly. if I figure out who knows what I'll let you know.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh