SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:22 am

Thank you for the updates, lipsis. Always appreciated.

Steve as HOH. Oh boy. It's too bad all these houseguests kept the Austwins in for so long and never got rid of Vanessa when they had a chance. Not the smartest players, imo.

Who will Steve likely nominate?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:43 am

I think Steve will nom one of the twins for sure and probably Austin. It's time to break them up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 am

Looks like the noms will be Liz and Austin. Hopefully Julia doesn't win POV.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:37 am

Agreed. This should be interesting. I will miss James. I enjoyed his humor, too. Kind of a wild backstory on his daughter.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:44 am

Austin and Liz would be the smart noms because even if one wins POV, at least both wouldn't be safe from eviction and Julia would be an easy replacement nom.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:00 pm

^^ however if Julia wins veto she can pull Liz off and Steve will be forced to replace with Vanessa and the twins will vote her out...maybe.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:20 pm

Exactly what Lipsis said.
Should Julia win Veto anyone put up to replace Liz will be evicted. Steve can not vote. So Julia and Liz will vote out the replacement, saving Austin. Their combined vote will out weigh the remaining vote who could vote Austin out.
That is why they should have broken this 3some up earlier in the season. no no

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:09 pm

Honestly though it wouldn't surprise me a bit if Julia wins veto and she doesn't use it, if she thinks her sister is safe. (she promised Steve that so he wouldn't nom her). Or if she did use it and pull Liz down, and Vanessa talked her into voting out Austin. (Julia doesn't particularly like him) Steve and JMac seem to be leaning more toward Austin as the target because of his closeness to Vanessa.

Reminder on the deals/alliances:
F5 Scamper Squad - Austwins, Vanessa and Steve. This will be broken up this week because JMac is not seeing the nomination chair at all.

F4 Austin's Angels - Austwins and Vanessa. This won't happen either one of these four will go this week.

F3 Unnamed alliance - Vanessa, JMac and Steve

F2 deals/loyalties - Austin/Liz, Liz/Julia, Vanessa/Austin, Vanessa/Julia, Vanessa/Steve, Vanessa/JMac, Steve/JMac

Liz would take Julia over Austin to F2, if they were F3
Steve would take JMac over Vanessa to F2, if they were F3
Vanessa hasnt stated a preference. She probably believes she'd beat all of them but I'm not sure she'd beat Steve.

There's still a lot of game left to play so we shall see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Exactly what Lipsis said.
Should Julia win Veto anyone put up to replace Liz will be evicted. Steve can not vote. So Julia and Liz will vote out the replacement, saving Austin. Their combined vote will out weigh the remaining vote who could vote Austin out.

Exactly. They are all stupid for letting those three stay together for so long. Now it will come back to bite them in the a**!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:41 pm

Gamewise, once the house figured out Liz was a twin, they should have gotten her out. They stupidly wanted to see the twins together so they knew they were right about them. The Vanessa/Austin side was smart to bring her in, particularly after Austin fell for Liz because it gave them numbers. They are aware they are taking a calculated risk keeping them this long but decided to go with the numbers.

The other side of the house should have won comps as well. They also should not have wasted the comps they won. Instead they focused on breaking an early in the game deal (James, re. Clelli) and targeting someone that the house openly didn't trust (Becky, re. Vanessa). They had their chances and they blew it.

My thoughts on James. He was one of my early picks based on pre-season interviews. Then he buddied up with Jeff early on and started acting like a sexist pig. After Jeff left I liked him again. I wish as his friends were being picked off that he'd had made attempts to be more friendly with the other side and be more strategic. He was a really good competitor and was playing for a great reason (his daughter) and could have won the game if he had made a better attempt to work with the other side. Meg is a great girl and very sweet but she is a terrible alliance member. She couldn't help keep them safe and had no game strategy, other than being the house social chairman. I am rooting for James to win America's Favorite Player. He deserves it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:55 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Exactly what Lipsis said.

Exactly. They are all stupid for letting those three stay together for so long. Now it will come back to bite them in the a**!

I totally agree.  All of a sudden BOTH of the twins start winning competitions, with Julia winning the POV and Liz winning another HOH.  They had the perfect opportunity to send one of the twins packing with Julia being put on the block, but the remaining players were either too scared or mesmerized by Vanessa's promises that were made to all of them by her, and by that I mean namely Steve and Johnny Mac.

Now it is almost impossible for anyone other than Austin, Liz, Vanessa (and perhaps Julia) to win the money given the odds against them.  If both Steve and Johnny Mac get sent to the jury, then I will have lost all interest in seeing how this season plays out.  But, I will not be happy with any of those other four people winning the money.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Totally on point lipsis. James has certainly made this an entertaining season and I'm sure the house will be boring with him gone. My fingers are crossed that JMac or Steve can pull this out and make it to the end. I'm OK with Vanessa as well since she has really played the best strategic game IMO. As long as it isn't the terrible trio....which more than likely means one of them will win since one of my picks hasn't won in a while.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 36 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh