SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:41 pm

Should Austin take himself off, and I suspect he will, Steve could put up Julia so at least one of the twins goes home.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Austin has already said he needs to use the veto on himself. Steve will put Julia up and Liz will likely go home.

There was some incident during the comp that caused Austin to call out Vanessa. I'm still trying to piece it together. Something to the effect that Julia asked Vanessa who to put up against each other (it was some kind of head to head knock out thing). Vanessa said worst case scenario is Austin wins veto and Julia goes up against her sister. Julia went against Austin and he got her out. Thereby also helping Vanessa. Now Liz is mad at Austin for not throwing the veto to Julia and saving them both. She thinks he never intended to try and save both sisters. She says he's no Clay; who sacrificed himself for Shelli. Needless to say, fun times in the BB house tonight.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:25 am

I may have to start watching again. I haven't watched the double eviction yet. I knew it would just depress me, but, I will enjoy the tears and bashing that is sure to ensue as a result of Austin winning veto and taking himself off. Good times!!! :uptonogood :stirthepot :Woah-hoo:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:52 am

lipsis wrote:Austin has already said he needs to use the veto on himself. Steve will put Julia up and Liz will likely go home.

There was some incident during the comp that caused Austin to call out Vanessa. I'm still trying to piece it together. Something to the effect that Julia asked Vanessa who to put up against each other (it was some kind of head to head knock out thing). Vanessa said worst case scenario is Austin wins veto and Julia goes up against her sister. Julia went against Austin and he got her out. Thereby also helping Vanessa. Now Liz is mad at Austin for not throwing the veto to Julia and saving them both. She thinks he never intended to try and save both sisters. She says he's no Clay; who sacrificed himself for Shelli. Needless to say, fun times in the BB house tonight.

This surprises me, because I actually thought that Austin might save Liz, dumb as that would be. Interesting....

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:21 pm

^^^ Austin is a so-called BB super fan. (BB tattoo and all) He knows he can't do that and still be thought of respectably. He said if they were married, he probably would but he can't do that for a girl he met two months ago. He has family that he can help out, if he wins and, of course, money to spend on Liz.

Pretty much all is calm now except for Liz being mad at him and not speaking to him. She slept with Julia last night. These sisters can be mean and catty to others but last night they pulled at my heartstrings. Both were crying about being separated from from the other and telling each other how much they loved the other. Then they made me laugh by insulting Austin together, like sisters will do when one is sad about a boy. "He's ugly", "and he doesnt even kiss good" haha

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:00 pm

Lipsis, thanks for these little tidbits of information.  It helps me to know a little bit more about these people, since I don't watch the live feeds.  And, this is really going to put Austin in a bad spot, having to betray Liz, since one of the twins will have to go, and it is not going to make Liz happy, either way.

But, that is funny about them insulting Austin, now that he chose to save himself over his showmance girlfriend.  I suspect that the house will vote out Liz.  That makes the most sense, if they want to break up the trio, and Liz has been really good at winning the HOH competitions. How many more HOH competitions are left after tonight?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:55 pm

^^^ there's the F5 HOH comp on Thursday. This is the one nobody wants to win because then they are ineligible for the F4 comp.

Then the F4 comp

Then the three part F3 comp, where the winner of 2 of the 3 gets to decide who to take to the finale. Unless they change it up, the F3 eviction is on finale night.

Finale is Sept 23.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:57 pm

Breaking news: Liztin have made up. #gag

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Liz needs to have her head examined.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:13 pm

Johnny Mac reminds me of Shaggy from Scooby Doo. He looks like him, talks like him and laughs like him.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:52 am

^^ he totally does. I was dying laughing at his diary room about the twins and Steve.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:11 pm

At the POV ceremony today, Austin used the veto on himself and Julia went up.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh