SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:52 pm

I hope Liz gets evicted. That way I can watch the lovely dynamics between Austin and Julia.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Don't you think that Vanessa and John will both vote to send Liz home?  Vanessa would be nuts to keep Liz over Julia.

Vanessa may very well end up winning this, because of how she has been able to make alliances with everyone and has kept herself in the house by talking her way out of many difficult situations.  She is definitely a savvy player.

But, I am still hoping for a final two of Steve and Johnny Mac.  However, things would have to line up perfectly for that to happen, with each of them winning one of the final two HOH competitions.  That is a pretty tall order, though.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:14 pm

I'm pretty sure it'll be Liz going on Thursday barring no unforeseen circumstances.

Steve is very suspicious of Vanessa. He thinks that she wants to take Austin to F2 over him. (I think she does) He wants to take JMac over her though laugh out loud

Next weeks HOH will be critical for both Steve and Vanessa. Steve can't compete and I know Vanessa doesn't want it so that she'll be eligible for the F4 HOH. That leaves Austin, Julia and JMac to fight it out. If Austin wins Steve and JMac go up and unless Steve wins veto then he will probably go per conversations over the last couple days. If JMac wins HOH then I think Steve may try to get him to get Vanessa out either by front door or back door. But that's getting ahead of themselves. Things could change.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:48 pm

Vanessa won HOH. Oh boy, now what's she going to do? Liz was so far behind that she went for the luxury prize.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:10 am

I am still tying to wrap my head around why it was decided that keeping Liz over Julia was a good thing for either Steve or Johnny Mac.  Vanessa just seems to always find a way to talk her way out of trouble each and every week. So, who the heck does she ultimately want to take to the end? I am so confused.  

Can you explain to me why and how Vanessa convinced both Steve and Johnny Mac that it was best for THEIR game to keep Liz and send Julia to the jury?

I was afraid that Austin was going to win the HOH, and he would put up both Steve and Johnny Mac for eviction. But, now he or Liz stand a good chance of winning the very last HOH. That does not make me happy. Keeping Liz was a huge mistake for Steve and Johnny Mac IMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:35 am

Actually it wasnt Vanessa that wanted to keep Julia. For some reason, it was decided that the twins could decided who stayed and who goes. Steve never put his foot down (how could he really?) and so thats how it went.

It gets weirder, Vanessa looks to have decided to put up Steve and JMac and wants Austin and Liz in the F5. laugh out loud The girl is wacky but its been working. However, IMO girlfriend is going to have to win her way to the F2. I dont see anyone bringing her.

The schedule is now being sped up to get us to finale night in 1 week and 5 days. Feeds are being cut at 9:45 this morning and wont return until 11:30 tonight. I believe while they are down they will film nominations and play the POV. then, if I'm not mistaken, they will bring the feeds down again sometime on Monday,tape the eviction and air it Tuesday night because of football. I dont have a clear understanding when the F4 HOH and POV will be played. Normally all that happens during the feed outage so when they return we have to figure out who HOH is and who the nom's and POV holder are. That will probably air next Wednesday. I'm still a little unclear on the exact schedule because they've added the extra feed outage to confuse me. Will try to get clarity (Bachelor shoutout) on it and let you know.

Bottom line: there is a show airing this Sunday, Tuesday (eviction) and Wednesday. All at 8:00. Hope I didnt confuse you too much.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:51 am

lipsis wrote:Actually it wasnt Vanessa that wanted to keep Julia. For some reason, it was decided that the twins could decided who stayed and who goes. Steve never put his foot down (how could he really?) and so thats how it went.

It gets weirder, Vanessa looks to have decided to put up Steve and JMac and wants Austin and Liz in the F5. laugh out loud The girl is wacky but its been working.  However, IMO girlfriend is going to have to win her way to the F2. I dont see anyone bringing her.

The schedule is now being sped up to get us to finale night in 1 week and 5 days. Feeds are being cut at 9:45 this morning and wont return until 11:30 tonight. I believe while they are down they will film nominations and play the POV. then, if I'm not mistaken, they will bring the feeds down again sometime on Monday,tape the eviction and air it Tuesday night because of football. I dont have a clear understanding when the F4 HOH and POV will be played. Normally all that happens during the feed outage so when they return we have to figure out who HOH is and who the nom's and POV holder are. That will probably air next Wednesday. I'm still a little unclear on the exact schedule because they've added the extra feed outage to confuse me. Will try to get clarity (Bachelor shoutout) on it and let you know.

Bottom line: there is a show airing this Sunday, Tuesday (F5 eviction) and Wednesday (probably live F4 FPOV ceremony and eviction) . All at 8:00. Hope I didnt confuse you too much.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:14 pm

Okay, I went to the BB spoiler site and read a rundown of the conversations that Vanessa has had with ALL of the remaining players, and she is either a psycho or an evil genius if Austin and Liz buy what she is selling.  She is asking them to make deals with her that will essentially take her to the end with them (at least from the sounds of it) all the while throwing Steve and Johnny under the bus.  And, Vanessa keeps talking about her integrity, and she is so worried about protecting her integrity.  What a bunch of bullcrap.

She is piece of work.  I do think that she will put up both Steve and Johnny now.  I can not stand her!!!  After all of these people finally get out of the BB house (as well as the jury house) and are able to watch this entire season afterwards, they are going to see just what a snake in the grass Vanessa really was.  They should have eliminated her when they had the chance(s).  

So, will Austin and Liz really agree to throw those challenges for HER - to protect HER game over theirs?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Frankly I am very disappointed. They are idiots for not getting rid of Vanessa ages ago and then to keep Liz...and let them decide who goes...just idiots! I've stopped watching again. I just can't take this much stupidity...even if I do like JMac and Steve.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:26 pm

I actually like Vanessa's game play. I think her game is to just keep moving her one more step. I think by eliminating Julia she guaranteed herself a final three with both sides of the fence. I think right now it's a toss up between Vanessa and JMac to win.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:09 pm

leselihau wrote:I actually like Vanessa's game play.  I think her game is to just keep moving her one more step.  I think by eliminating Julia she guaranteed herself a final three with both sides of the fence.  I think right now it's a toss up between Vanessa and JMac to win.

Vanessa has actually been the only one who has played the game from start to finish and while I give her props for that, I just don't really like her. To boot, while she has put herself in the final three of both alliances, if given the opportunity, neither will take her further. She wants to stay on everyone's good side to get votes come the finale, but I'm not sure if she actually will because she seemingly hasn't made many moves and she isn't really liked or trusted by anyone. I think she should have got rid of Liz since Austin and Julia don't like each other, I think she may have had a better shot there. Frankly, unless JMac or Steve manage to pull it out by some miracle, it will have been another dud of a season for me even if there were some fun people there along the way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:16 pm

I can't stand Steve and I would be disappointed if he won. I don't feel like he's done ANYTHING this season except coast.

And I think Vanessa knows that neither party will take her further than final 3...I think she's counting on taking herself to the final 3 and trying to set herself up to decide who sits next to her. I think if she takes JMac to the final she's going to lose....I think any of the other 3 and she has a GOOD chance to win.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh