SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:48 pm

This group is playing very hard, very fast. It could wind up biting the leaders in the butt. We'll see.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sharivh Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:12 am

Thoughts so far on this season?? They didn't cast like they usually do with the beauty queen, the old guy, etc. Will it still work this season??

sharivh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:19 am

I wish they had more of an eclectic cast. So many of the cast blend into each other from my POV. 
I would not mind a season of half 20/30 yr olds and half 40/50 yr olds.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:24 pm

I agree there are at least 3-4 girls that mix and match for me.

Speaking of which, Liz and her twin Julia are definitely the twist. You can tell when it happens. They look slightly different and confused.

These HG's have been playing hard. They are going to burn themselves out. There are alliances everywhere, most of which Audrey is in and paranoia is rampant. Thought I'd bring this chart over from twitter. Credit to @89razorskate20

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Image42

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:20 pm

LOL crazy! 
TY Lipsis.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:54 pm

I'm for some added older cast members!

How in the world are they going to be able to keep up with which alliance/s they are in! Yes, Audrey is all over the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:46 pm

^^^
That is why I said earlier that you do not make alliances this soon in the game. It will hurt Audrey in the long run. Plus when you do it this early in the season you have people making alliances with so many different people you forget what you told the others and BAM it backfires on you.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:08 pm

So this is a summation so far week 1 for any interested: 

HoHs: James and Jason

Original Nominees: Becky and John (Jason)Jackie and Steve (James) 

BOTB Winners: Becky and John

POV Players: James, Steve, Jackie, Becky, Jason, John (Host: ?)

POV Winner: Steve

Have-Nots: Austin, Da'vonne, Liz, Vanessa (they all are also safe from eviction this week*) 

They will have Veto meeting sometime today.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Veto meeting over. Steve used the veto on himself (duh) and he replaced with Jace.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:59 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
That is why I said earlier that you do not make alliances this soon in the game. It will hurt Audrey in the long run. Plus when you do it this early in the season you have people making alliances with so many different people you forget what you told the others and BAM it backfires on you.
Short run more like! Hugesmile Looks like most are on to Audrey now.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:34 am

My husband watches poker all the time on TV so I asked him if he ever saw Vaneesa . He said yes many times that she is one of the top players and has won more than 4.5 million. I think she really does know how to read people and so far is playing a good game.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:31 am

Audrey is going to be the Amanda Zuckerman of this season. She'll get everyone to do her dirty work and they will want her out but no one will have the guts to put her up.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 36 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh