SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Okay so...as of the feeds going down for preshow prep, Vanessa is staying in the house and Shelli will be evicted. It's been that way for a couple of days and I don't see it changing. Vanessa could still be going in the second eviction though.

Also, Big Brother may be preempted in a lot of markets for football so check your local listings. Here in California it is on a sister network, not CBS,  at the usual time

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm hoping for JMac winning HOH. Need some scared Austwins or Goblins in the house! Can't believe they are keeping Vanessa, oh well. I'm hoping Shelli comes back in from jury later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:07 pm

What a crazy episode. Steve did not want that HOH. He planned to throw it. I guessing he wanted to backdoor Becky but JMac knew not to use that veto. Oh well. I'm fine with Jackie leaving.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:07 am

Yeah, not sad to see that 3 broken up, now the twins/Austin please! I can still see a Vanessa/Shelli F2!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:42 am

^^^ except Shelli was evicted.

Johnny said that Steve asked him not to use the veto so who knows what's going on. The nice thing about Steve is that he talks to us feeders when he is alone. Maybe he'll tell me tonight. Lol

The second HOH comp should be in a little while. Currently Meg and James are combining up with Becky and Johnny. They might try to pull in Steve too. I'm not sure where Steves allegiance is right now.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:09 am

Yes, but Shelli 'could' come back. Hugesmile

I'm liking that Becky, Steve & John are playing the game in their own weird way.

Meg (talking to James, John & Becky) 'so WHO do you think is the most dangerous from the other side' haha seriously! Of course all the others said Vanessa, Becky said she's the puppeteer-true.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:19 am

Liz is the new HOH!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:31 am

So who will Vanessa put up? ha Becky is in trouble and maybe JMac. Not looking forward to the Austwins and the week ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:34 am

Austwins and Vanessa talking about who to put up, of course Vanessa was steering that convo her way, but the funny thing was they were talking about how to secure not getting put up next HOH with Steve/John and Austin came up with the great plan of having Vanessa in a side alliance with Steve & John in their 6 person alliance! You really can't make this stuff up...she's already got that covered! cantstopl Yeah, and they'll have a 6 with the Goblins too.

I'm going to laugh if the twins are F2! Someone WILL target Vanessa and get her out, right?? 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:22 am

Liz also won the OTEV POV. Looks like she will keep the norms the same and Becky will go home. Still a long way to Monday, then to Thursday though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Be on the lookout for an endurance HOH comp tonight. Live feeders, it will play out on feeds as soon as the show ends on the east coast.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:51 pm

The feeds have been horrible for this comp. The girls and JMac are out. James, Steve and Austin remain

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Image110

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh