SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:08 pm

albean99 wrote:I like Tenley more than I like Ben H. If he's not interested in her he's a big boy and can let her know, especially if he's going to be the next lead.

I like them both, and I agree Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:The diff between Tenley and Kaitlyn here is that Tenley is pursuing him and seems a tad bit more desperate.
A tad?!?! laugh out loud Kait acts like she's 20 and has her whole life ahead to kiss cute boys, Ten acts like she's post menopause, the ship has sailed and the cats are scratching at the door loudly. She really needs to stop chasing Ben or any of these Bach boys and go on match or Christian mingle or whatever and stop this craziness and embarrassment already. IMO of course.

OMG Alanna, we agree! Tenley the bachelor has not worked for you, you are now 0/4 on bachelor related relationships if we count Joshua. Step away from MF picked suitors and try the real world. Each continued dalliance in bachelor world and dating to me is just sadder and sadder. If she actually likes Ben H, have a stinking conversation with him directly and stop telling the world. Her over sharing of her Ben H love is almost bullying to me, please everyone tell him to pick me, it is pathetic.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:25 pm

How do we know Tenley is pursuing Ben H? All because pictures? She did defend herself when people thought she was dating JJ.

I still think Ben H will be the next bachelor unless he doesn't sign. Then I think TPTB has a backup in Ben Z.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:27 pm

california90 wrote:How do we know Tenley is pursuing Ben H? All because pictures? She did defend herself when people thought she was dating JJ.

I still think Ben H will be the next bachelor unless he doesn't sign. Then I think TPTB has a backup in Ben Z.

I believe she has talked about liking him on periscope and that she doesn't want him to be the next bachelor, he can do better. It is so high school to me. This is a guy she has met multiple times already. Have the conversation that you like him with him, not with everyone else you know on a SM app.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:39 pm

california90 wrote:How do we know Tenley is pursuing Ben H? All because pictures? She did defend herself when people thought she was dating JJ.

In Clare's periscope after the MTA she was in the background texting Ben H to join them (ironically, Josh was too laugh out loud). Then last week when she had lunch with JJ, she sent a video of them at lunch to Ben. Add to that her gushing about how cute Ben is and how he loves Jesus in her other Periscopes, I would say she has a huge crush.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:03 pm

loveactually9 wrote:

In Clare's periscope after the MTA she was in the background texting Ben H to join them (ironically, Josh was too laugh out loud). Then last week when she had lunch with JJ, she sent a video of them at lunch to Ben. Add to that her gushing about how cute Ben is and how he loves Jesus in her other Periscopes, I would say she has a huge crush.
cantstopl Oh god. I don't blame her for having a crush but this is OTT. What does she stand to gain by gushing about him on periscope? I wonder if he even realizes she's interested.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:22 pm

And if he is not interested then you just look really silly with all the gushing. She claims she would not go back on the bachelor, but if he is picked I bet TPTB try really hard to get her to change her mind. Seriously, she has done three already, why not four? cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:43 pm

albean99 wrote:I like Tenley more than I like Ben H. If he's not interested in her he's a big boy and can let her know, especially if he's going to be the next lead.

I'm sure that he will not lead her on if he is not interested.
Unfortunately, Tenleech has a history of not getting the message when it comes to men.

Run, Ben! Run far away! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Tenleech laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:49 pm

What did she say in that Clare periscope that made people believe she texted Ben to join them? Same with Joshua?

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Why are people picking on Tenley for having a crush on Ben H, when half of Bachelor Nation also has a crush on him... including me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:03 pm

OnePromise wrote:Why are people picking on Tenley for having a crush on Ben H, when half of Bachelor Nation also has a crush on him... including me.  

Crushing is one thing, the man is hot. If you could talk to him in person and instead chose to talk about him on SM, then I would make fun of you too. I think it is the repeated mentions, the "he shouldn't be the bachelor, he deserves better". This is a guy she has now had pictures taken with multiple times. Pursue him face to face, not via SM. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 52 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman