SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 5 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:14 pm

I think he didn't sleep with her because he is like Sean Lowe in his spiritual convictions. Wish he would meet Becca. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by emad0722 Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:44 pm

avoice wrote:I think he didn't sleep with her because he is like Sean Lowe in his spiritual convictions. Wish he would meet Becca. Smiley

yeses what a perfect couple and so good looking!!! lets pray for that!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:04 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I agree. I don't see Ben being attached to Kaitlyn or falling in love with her at this point. I was actually very refreshed he simply told Kaitlyn her "liked her". Not "falling in love" after one date. Rolling Eyes
I found it refreshing too but it makes me concerned that if he is the next bachelor the process will pressure him to go at a faster pace than he typical will in establishing a relationship.

Then again, he just may be ready for marriage and be one of those guys that will check that box off because he is ready and see this as the way to make that happen and thus preparing himself and his house (his dad came out to re-roof) so who knows.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Sorry for double post:

Didn't want to post it in here so can keep the discussion in the Epi 7 thread but posted in Epi 7 thread a link of a preview video of Ben H confronting Kaitlyn. No way, imo, did Ben sleep with K. No way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:59 pm

^ Maybe he was promised next Bach if he stayed until F3? IA there's no way they slept together in the FS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:03 pm

I never thought they slept together either. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:11 pm

AmyB wrote:^ Maybe he was promised next Bach if he stayed until F3? IA there's no way they slept together in the FS.
For sure, imo. Oh boy, good luck to him if he takes it. Good thing he fixed his roof because he will need to batten down the hatches when they have 19-21 year olds who like to party as his possible F1. no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
AmyB wrote:^ Maybe he was promised next Bach if he stayed until F3? IA there's no way they slept together in the FS.
For sure, imo. Oh boy, good luck to him if he takes it. Good thing he fixed his roof because he will need to batten down the hatches when they have 19-21 year olds who like to party as his possible F1.  no no
The 4 year age difference between him and K didn't seem to be an issue, so I'm sure they'll still have their usual quota of 30+ aged women (and the majority of the female cast tend to be under 30 anyway regardless of the lead's age). And Ben seems mature and level-headed, so I have no doubt that he'd pick a nice girl, and be able to see through the BS of some of the other women.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Producers must have been scrambling once Ben realized Shawn was getting special favors and he wasn't. He realized his days were numbered. Smart guy. 

I hope they don't cast too many young girls for him. 24-28 seems like a fair age range.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:20 pm

There are definitely many women (and men) who are mature regardless of age. Even 30 year olds can be immature and 21 year olds mature for their age. I guess what I mean is that, regardless of age, TPTB will likely cast many who will just be there to stir up drama and act immature, regardless of age.

Ben H will see right through all that, imo.  :Nod: He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to put up with nonsense and the recent preview of him confronting Kaitlyn bodes well that if he is bachelor he won't let the crazies stick around until the end. So yeah. Given this, he probably is the best candidate to deal with TPTB and their drama/tricks.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:23 pm

AmyB wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
For sure, imo. Oh boy, good luck to him if he takes it. Good thing he fixed his roof because he will need to batten down the hatches when they have 19-21 year olds who like to party as his possible F1.  no no
The 4 year age difference between him and K didn't seem to be an issue, so I'm sure they'll still have their usual quota of 30+ aged women (and the majority of the female cast tend to be under 30 anyway regardless of the lead's age). And Ben seems mature and level-headed, so I have no doubt that he'd pick a nice girl, and be able to see through the BS of some of the other women.

Wasn't Art from Bachelor NZ 26 too? And, he seemed more mature and seemed to take the process more seriously than some of our 30+ Bachelors.

And, I think that they can easily still cast their usual 23-30 age women. Britt and Kaitlyn were both older than Ben, and it didn't seem to be a problem. Ashlee was older than Sean and made it pretty far.

Ben H does remind me a lot of Sean on Emily's season, in that he was quieter, not involved with drama, has a good family background, seems universally liked by the guys and also that I honestly don't feel like I know much about him. Hopefully, he can be a pleasant surprise like Sean.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Yes, Art was 26 and turned 27 post-show so similar age to Ben. Everyone seems to see Ben as marriage material, mature for his age, and even the way he approached and confronted Kaitlyn was very fair, thoughtful ("I don't want any details") and mature.

Out of all the candidates, he seems the most normal and likely to actually take it seriously, not sleep with all his F3 (Art didn't sleep with any of the girls on his NZ season) and perhaps come out of it even better than Sean (I don't see Ben doing DWTS or wanting to make a living off of entertainment).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Linds911
MiniDiva
eliza3
TrishB
hdman