SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:29 pm

OnePromise wrote:
SueSt wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I still kind of think it's something more than Nick making things difficult for her/Shawn during filming. When she did those initial interviews in May, she seemed to be pretty complimentary and happy when talking about him. Even in her initial blog about him (3 weeks ago?), she said "closest two people can  be without meeting". And, then, suddenly, she just changed. Never more than 2 sentences about Nick in her blog. Refers to Nick as "that thing" in her snap-chat. Ignores all questions about Nick on periscope, while answering all about Shawn and teasing him. Shuts down and quickly answers questions about Nick in interviews. Says (paraphrased) "I think he's good friends with JJ! Makes sense since JJ was the villain before and was happy to see someone more hated than him".

I just think something happened. I don't know if we'll even find out, but I don't think that change occurred just because the right spoiler is out now.

Interesting point, CP.
Maybe she didn't like all of Nick's sm support??

I don't think that is it because in a recent interview she responds to a question about how she feels about Nick's SM support of her.  She says that he appreciates all the support she can get and that the fact that he supports her just speaks to the type of person that he is.  She says it with a genuine smile on her face with sincerity.  The interview was last week after the sex date aired.  I can't remember who it was with.  She was wearing a black and white dress.  Sorry.
Thanks for the clarification OP. I haven't been following the media so closely this season.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:30 pm

SueSt wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I still kind of think it's something more than Nick making things difficult for her/Shawn during filming. When she did those initial interviews in May, she seemed to be pretty complimentary and happy when talking about him. Even in her initial blog about him (3 weeks ago?), she said "closest two people can  be without meeting". And, then, suddenly, she just changed. Never more than 2 sentences about Nick in her blog. Refers to Nick as "that thing" in her snap-chat. Ignores all questions about Nick on periscope, while answering all about Shawn and teasing him. Shuts down and quickly answers questions about Nick in interviews. Says (paraphrased) "I think he's good friends with JJ! Makes sense since JJ was the villain before and was happy to see someone more hated than him".

I just think something happened. I don't know if we'll even find out, but I don't think that change occurred just because the right spoiler is out now.

Interesting point, CP.

I hope not, that would be lame since Nick wasn't being flirty at all, he was just trying to support a friend. Well, it seems like he stopped, so I guess she got her wish. Because, that's what Kaitlyn needs...LESS support.

And, after watching her Periscope, it's kind of weird how obsessed she is with random people's opinions. And, she's really a bad liar. She was like "I don't read RS, I don't want to give him the time of day, but I know that he has my back and stands up for me". Like, how would you know that if you didn't read him, Kaitlyn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Chasing, agreed, Kait needs to worry less about what we think. Like she said, she NEEDS a strong man, preferably one strong enough to wrestle away her phone and put down all the sm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:34 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Interesting point, CP.

I hope not, that would be lame since Nick wasn't being flirty at all, he was just trying to support a friend. Well, it seems like he stopped, so I guess she got her wish. Because, that's what Kaitlyn needs...LESS support.

And, after watching her Periscope, it's kind of weird how obsessed she is with random people's opinions. And, she's really a bad liar. She was like "I don't read RS, I don't want to give him the time of  day, but I know that he has my back and stands up for me". Like, how would you know that if you didn't read him, Kaitlyn?

IA CP.  Yes, Nick was just trying to support a friend, but to a very insecure person who may be desperately trying to hold her new relationship with another desperately insecure person together, any support from an ex-lover might be seen as problematic. no idea
Like, stop trying to insert yourself into my life....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:42 pm

I think so as well. I think a lot of things changed around the time of snapchat not only in Kaitlyn's answer to interview questions but also in her demeanor in those interviews. Her latest blog just continues the same direction; she's more open about Shawn and ignores most everything else and notably seems to be mostly ignoring Nick.

IMO attitudes don't change that obviously or that completely for no reason - there is IMO a reason.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:47 pm

Dont talk about Nick == it gets Shawn mad is this reason enough?.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:49 pm

reason wrote:Dont talk about Nick == it gets Shawn mad is this reason enough?.
I highly doubt it. She's the same woman who confidently gave all those interviews about the sex last week and doesn't feel ashamed. Everyone sees everything their own way, but from their sm and her sanctioned media, I don't see Kait as some sort of beaten down person that lives in fear of angering a big, mean ogre at home.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:54 pm

I think it's very obvious from her blogs that she chose Shawn. She's either defending him or herself in most of them (which is fine!) I also think she writes them because they are kind of lengthy and seem to be in her voice/POV.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:12 pm

SueSt wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IA- but what concerns me is what they are being brainwashed told on what to say how to act.

???  Not following you, GA.  Can you clarify??
I was agreeing that there shouldn't be too much drama on the MTA but OTOH we never know what TPTB are feeding into the contestants. They I'm sure tell them what to say, or how to act. "Why did you leave me hanging on a cliff". Exaggerating but that sort of thing.
SueSt wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Kaitlyn blames Nick for making things so hard on her with Shawn during filming, even though it's her own fault and stupidity that caused this situation imo, so yeah, I can see her being cold and emotionless. This is a girl who talks in "we's" now and wants to put it all behind her so I hope Nick is prepared.

I think you have it right, Alanna.  :yes:
I have confidence Nick will be prepared, particularly given what he went through last season.
If I cared at all, I would say K is the one that had better start preparing.  

I hope Kaitlyn is not blaming Nick for her problems with Shawn because that's just another sign of someone who is afraid of their jealous partner. Shawn is giving her a hard time, so lets find someone to blame for this mess, because she doesn't want him to get angry with her. Instead of taking responsibility and telling him straight up. She was lusting him, she invited him back to her room, they had sex. Maybe she eventually does have this conversation with him, however in her blog, it was clear she was afraid he'd leave. Rather than saying, I have relationships with these guys and I need to explore each one of them because I'm the Bachelorette and that's what they do. We see Shawn having a sit down with Nick. This IMO is another indication of him trying to find the blame on someone else and not his girl because he wants the girl.

The fact of the matter is, Kaitlyn had sex with Nick, and I'm sure others before this show. If Shawn hates Nick so much, someone he's never talked to, based soley on whatever he was told, and what he said on the ATFR, how is he going to feel when his girl does the same thing?

They seem to be fine now, that's according to snapchat, other than that we have no idea what's going on with them. IMO someone who behaves the way Shawn does, needs to change otherwise the other person can't live with fear and tiptoeing around him. JMHO but I was disappointed in reading that blog. IMO it appears he, Shawn has done a number on Kaitlyn, he is controlling her and her show. I get that she shouldn't have told him that he may be the one, but guess what, that's not the first time a lead has said anything outright when they shouldn't have, and in a lot of cases only to fool the viewers I may add.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Seriously, the sooner that Kailyn & Shawn can drive off into the sunset, the better.  I am so over this season.  Over Kaitlyn, over Shawn, and over the drama that THEY created.  It's been one hella miserable ride. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 50 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:55 pm

Since her change has been post filming, and it's been noted that Nick seems to be doing very well, it's even been speculated that he's seeing someone... maybe she's upset that he's "gotten over" her so quickly? It could also be that's her way of dealing with losing Nick, some people tend to blame the other when a relationship goes sour. If Shawn if her f1 then she has lost Nick, there is no way in heck Shawn will ever allow them to be friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 pm

IMO closure comes best when the feelings and relationship is acknowleged and then both people can move on.
I'm hoping that Nick got this closure on his last day of filming, because if he still has qs at ATFR, signs from K's interviews and recaps don't seem like she will be acknowledging it at ATFR. I hope I am wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom