SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:56 pm

emusha wrote:K admits that she felt guilt cos of shawn -- very openly she admitted that.
She also admits that she regrets telling shawn he was the one because it was not fair to him she should have said "she hoped he was the one"

I honestly think the guilt will be the deciding factor for how her relationships progress after this point and that's why it goes from 6 to 3 right away. I think she felt a lot of pressure from shawn. So I'll be curious to see how much that played into her journey.
IA. I think what changed things up was not sexgate but Shawn himself.

.... Shawn repeatedly says K's actions not match her words and this relates to his off-camera time being told he is "the one".
.... When Shawn confronts Kaitlyn we see this on-camera.
.... I think this was strategic on his part (he could have snuck in just like his other off-camera time).

By confronting K on camera, Shawn was making sure that 1 of 2 things would happen:
1) Shawn would have an on camera reason why he would leave and the blame won't be at his door
= if K couldn't reassure him again, then he can say he left because she never lived up to her promise of him being the one/F1.
2) Shawn would have an on camera reason why he would stay and the credit would be given to him
= he stayed so he is hanging in there like a genuine in love guy who has been basically promised F1 status by Kaitlyn.

So either option, Shawn was going to make sure that either he was F1 or not waste his time and leave and he could be the next Bachelor if K never reassured him enough of F1 status. This may just mean his feelings were this intense/real and K had given him this "promise" so if he didn't have reassurance about that promise then why waste his time and continue to invest?

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:57 pm

wanted to bring this cos it's relevant ...
curious to see how it plays out but shawn visits K TWO times -- not calmly and casually but very passionately asking in a raised voice flabbergasted "don't you know what we have?" demands an answer -- pretty much issuing an ultimatum "are you in love with me?"
He can't take her giving a GDR to someone else
He tells the producer that he doesn't know if he can take it -- was he threatening to leave??
There's very little to suggest that Kaitlyn was DONE with her other relationships. on the contrary she seemed quite giddy with jared during that guiness date and that "moment" they shared...she got "lost in nick" to a point she forgot where she was and what she was doing...

There is very little evidence to suggest otherwise -- Shawn is the reason for the 6-->3 transition.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:58 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Again, why are we assuming this has anything to do with Shawn or his jealousy? Maybe Kaitlyn feels these things, which is why she's saying them? He's her boyfriend, not her owner. She still has a sense of agency, I would think.

This!  I think Shawn is getting a lot if grief here based on his edit .  IMO if we are to give others a pass based on their edit, we should do that as well of Shawn.  Kait does have a mind of her own so why blame Shawn for her not praising Nick enough in her interviews.  If it was me, I would not want to keep talking about my ex when I am another relationship.   Also why blame Nick for the sex either. Kait chose that too.
N
Maybe S finally gets the true meaning of editing!!! At least give N some...I feel ya dude...understanding!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Again, why are we assuming this has anything to do with Shawn or his jealousy? Maybe Kaitlyn feels these things, which is why she's saying them? He's her boyfriend, not her owner. She still has a sense of agency, I would think.

I think because all theBachelorettes have a F1 while the are going through talking about what we the viewers are seeing at the time. They are all in love and happy with their chosen one, but they still need to keep us guessing because we the viewers are not at the end yet.

The fact that she is not playing that game leads me to believe that both Shawn, and their relationship, are really having troubles with any talk of Nick. No other Bachelorette has had a problem playing the "guessing game" like Kaitlyn has.

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:02 pm

Dying2share wrote:

I think because all theBachelorettes have a F1 while the are going through talking about what we the viewers are seeing at the time.  They are all in love and happy with their chosen one, but they still need to keep us guessing because we the viewers are not at the end yet.

The fact that she is not playing that game leads me to believe that both Shawn, and their relationship, are really having troubles with any talk of Nick.  No other Bachelorette has had a problem playing the "guessing game" like Kaitlyn has.
Kaitlyn doesn't need to pretend anything. She doesn't just have a spoiler for her season that's correct, she has THE SPOILER for her season. There is irrefutable evidence she was in bed with Shawn 2 weeks ago. No need for her to BS around a little and keep the mystery going. There is no mystery, most media outlets are asking about the snap video, nothing to hide.

Also, Shawn tells the producer that what they have is insane, not Kaitlyn. I'm sure he'll rant and rave at her too though laugh out loud

Man, I don't even know what in the world I would do if a suitor kept showing up drunk and belligerent and crying to my hotel door multiple times while I'm trying to eat. Oy vey. Kinda hilarious to watch though. Very dramatic.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:03 pm

Max64 wrote:The story line this season is so bizarre to me.  It's basically the Nick and Shawn show, and it's very obvious to everyone that those will be her f2.... we see Kaitlyn saying "she's afraid she'll end up with no one if they find out about what happened with Nick", which I take as a thanks, but no thanks towards Nick.  Then we see Shawn saying "she told me I'm the one"  So what's the point of watching if Kaitlyn is already declaring who she wants her f1 to be?

I was surprise to hear that. I got the impression that she did not considerate Nick to be long term. It seems she was curious about Nick, she did the deed, and then check off like a bucket list item.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:05 pm

As I say anything hidden will come to light.  The Nick factor will haunt for a long time, even Jared had a possibility, the relationship with Shawn will explode soon enough count on it.  I do not believe she made the right decision because she did not get to explore all possibilites because of the mistake she made in not saying I HOPE YOU WILL BE THE ONE.  Nick was a friend and genuine who help her make her decision for going on the show and showed her his support via sm and now she has turn her back on that friendship.  She is not his friend and I hope he sees that, he has to be nice his blessing is on the way but gods wheel of justice grind slow but exceedingly well time will tell all.

Last edited by reason on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:07 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Max64 wrote:The story line this season is so bizarre to me.  It's basically the Nick and Shawn show, and it's very obvious to everyone that those will be her f2.... we see Kaitlyn saying "she's afraid she'll end up with no one if they find out about what happened with Nick", which I take as a thanks, but no thanks towards Nick.  Then we see Shawn saying "she told me I'm the one"  So what's the point of watching if Kaitlyn is already declaring who she wants her f1 to be?

I was surprise to hear that.  I got the impression that she did not considerate Nick to be long term.  It seems she was curious about Nick, she did the deed, and then check off like a bucket list item.

I think Nick was her temptation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:12 pm

reason wrote:Nick was a friend and genuine who help her make her decision for going on the show and showed her his support via sm and now she has turn her back on that friendship.  She is not his friend and I hope he sees that

The ATFRC will be very interesting. Agree he has been so supportive of her before, during and after his time on her season. I really wonder what happened that she cannot support him now, as a friend.....unless like you say they are not friends. Must hurt.

Need to see this all play out.........can Monday's ever come fast enough!

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:15 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
emusha wrote:
lurker11 wrote:The people interview was amazing to me! She is being so obvious about Nick and Shawn, it's crazy.  The avoidance of the question about his support was so very clear.
can't agree more -- it blows my mind how obvious that interview is!!
If she feels great about Nick...an answer will show...if she diverts it...it fits with what is being played out. If it's because she regrets the N show...and snap chat was an accident...the cat is out of the bag ...so why not answer it? I'm sure TPTB have prepped her on how to dance when answering and the safest route to keep viewers tuned in. JMO

She did say that the fact the Nick supports her on SM regarding the sex stuff speaks to the "type of guy he is". It sounded positive about him to me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:18 pm

A lot of people predicted Desiree and Chris would not last 4 months and they're married now, so we'll see what happens next.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:20 pm

You guys should shed some light on this, but imo, if someone has truly moved on, they are comfortable talking about their previous relationships.

Do you guys agree?
It's probably too fresh for K. But N is some sort of problem/issue for her right now imo -- if feelings had all gone and everything is good b/w her and Shawn, I would have thought more was to be said about N.

Last edited by happydays on Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom