SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:46 pm

whateva wrote:On the new facebook preview is Ben H. implying that Kaitlyn and Shawn slept together pre-fs or something? Did they?
He seems to be implying something. Whether like sexgate sex or Bill Clinton sex, who knows. But definitely the way he says "don't want to hear details" and that he and Shawn haven't spoken about it seems like it is something sexual, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:04 pm

whateva wrote:On the new facebook preview is Ben H. implying that Kaitlyn and Shawn slept together pre-fs or something? Did they?

I don't think that's what happened but others do. I think it was when Kaitlyn either told Shawn he was the one or he got that impression.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:04 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/vb.17342227845/10154035915937846/?type=2&theater

pretty sure from this preview shawn and K had sex of some sort/got intimate while Ben was in the shower

shawn sneaks out of his room at night after the cocktail party -- he brings K back to the room -- she hangs with both ben and shawn.. ben H gets up in the morning to shower -- then when he comes back something is different and something has happened.

I am SO Sorry but K is just being realyyyyy messy at this point with the logistics of this -- having sex with shawn while ben is in the shower and she's dating ben too???? did she go to the guys room thinking no cameras will follow her??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:08 pm

Or maybe she told Shawn he's the one to reassure him ?
There are a lot of alternatives imo.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:12 pm

albean99 wrote:

I don't think that's what happened but others do. I think it was when Kaitlyn either told Shawn he was the one or he got that impression.

I don't know why he would use language like "I believe you came with the best of intentions" and "I don't want any details" if it was just an ILY/"you're it". I do think that Kaitlyn is going to evade the real question though and will just say something like "I just gave him reassurance that I wanted him here".

It does seem crazy to do ANYTHING sexual in the time someone takes a shower though. What if Ben was one of those environment-conscious, 1-minute shower takers?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:12 pm

this is after the week Ben has a date i.e. Dublin -- by that time we know she'd already told Shawn he was "the one" cos he was saying it during the Guinness date
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:14 pm

That's what I think, bilolo. I can't see them doing more than that with Ben taking a shower plus that's about the right amount of time to talk about their feelings without someone else there.

But wasn't he talking about a previous date in San Antonio, Emusha?

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I don't know why he would use language like "I believe you came with the best of intentions" and "I don't want any details" if it was just an ILY/"you're it". I do think that Kaitlyn is going to evade the real question though and will just say something like "I just gave him reassurance that I wanted him here".

It does seem crazy to do ANYTHING sexual in the time someone takes a shower though. What if Ben was one of those environment-conscious, 1-minute shower takers?

the most amazing thing about this scene is how WELL ben H carries himself -- he is mature, thoughtful, considerate of how she would come across to other people cos they're being filmed, simply seeking reassurance that he's not just 'spinning his wheels'

Shawn could learn SOOOOOO much from Ben -- Ben has handled himself impeccably on this show and I assume the producers would be prodding him as well. Ben's behavior in contrast of Shawn underlines how intensely Shawn is reacting and in a way that's demanding reassurance vs. asking for it while having compassion for what she's going through to find a husband
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:20 pm

But emusha the two relationships are so different that you can't compare the reaction both guys have on a certain situation.
And Ben H is my favorite since the beginning and now a lot of people are with me that he rocks.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:21 pm

^ Ben H is handling himself very well and is not accusing at all with his approach. However, he is not in love with Kaitlyn (only said he likes her) and Shawn has already stated he is in love with her and never felt like this before. So that is likely playing a huge role too in the differences.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:22 pm

I'm not saying shawn needs to behave exactly like ben - just that he could learn a thing or two from him JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:22 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
albean99 wrote:

It doesn't really matter whether Ben thought that or not. Kaitlyn wouldn't be able to tell any of the guys what she told Shawn or it would be game over. We also have Shawn telling the producer that Kaitlyn told him he was the one the time Kaitlyn visited him in his room so when else would she have told him that? There wasn't a lot of time without Ben being there.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom