SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:24 pm

I think both happened - a "you're the one" and something physical to prove it, since we know Shawn is big on actions matching your words! I'm not even sure we'll find out, but that's what I'm sticking with, based on who Kaitlyn is and how possessive Shawn seems.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rewording without icky abbreviations, haha)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:26 pm

I don't think there was any way they had sex of any kind while Ben showered.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:29 pm

emusha wrote:I'm not saying shawn needs to behave exactly like ben - just that he could learn a thing or two from him JMHO
IA. I think a lot of the guys can learn a thing or two from Ben H in how to approach an issue and communicate respectfully.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:58 pm

The most interesting thing about this is not Ben's reaction imo but she spent the night in their room. Why? Where in their room did she sleep? When she showed wouldn't Ben be surprise then and not when he came from the shower? Wouldn't he be questioning why is she there if everyone is tense. This conversation makes no sense to me.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:08 pm

I think there is a big chunk of the Shawn and Kaitlyn story that we aren't seeing. If Shawn hadn't confessed to the producer that he had spend 6-7 hours of alone time with her, we would still be wondering why he's so butt hurt in Ireland all of a sudden. And when Joe tells Nick that Shawn had private time with Kaitlyn after the second group date I'm assuming that's a whole other time they were alone together before San Antonio. Lord knows what she's telling him when they're alone. I think he's handling it the best he can, honestly.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:09 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think both happened - a "you're the one" and something physical! I'm not even sure we'll find out, but that's what I'm sticking with, based on who Kaitlyn is and how possessive Shawn seems.
Even though it is yucky, I agree. This is the girl who just slept with Nick and the cameras were there so I doubt Ben would be bringing this up just because of Shawn being told he is "the one". And how would Ben have known that was said anyway?

To me it sounded like Ben was doing his best to be tactful with broaching the subject and thus "don't want any details".

Usually when someone says that, imo, it relates to something physical.

Because who here on the board wants details of what may have happened physically between Shawn and Kaitlyn while Ben was in the shower? Not me that is for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:18 pm

iamreal2u wrote:The most interesting thing about this is not Ben's reaction imo but she spent the night in their room. Why? Where in their room did she sleep?  When she showed wouldn't Ben be surprise then and not when he came from the shower? Wouldn't he be questioning why is she there if everyone is tense.  This conversation makes no sense to me.

laugh out loud I hear ya. I've been trying to picture how all this unfolded, and I can't. I give up.

Ben wakes up, and walks by K and S sleeping? Talking? Eating breakfast? what? and he politely doesn't question them, just goes off to shower? Where's her handler? She left all night without anyone knowing? They had to have known where she was. I don't get it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:20 pm

Oh me too! So many questions, I don't understand the sequence of events laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:The most interesting thing about this is not Ben's reaction imo but she spent the night in their room. Why? Where in their room did she sleep?  When she showed wouldn't Ben be surprise then and not when he came from the shower? Wouldn't he be questioning why is she there if everyone is tense.  This conversation makes no sense to me.

laugh out loud I hear ya. I've been trying to picture how all this unfolded, and I can't. I give up.

Ben wakes up, and walks by K and S sleeping? Talking? Eating breakfast? what? and he politely doesn't question them, just goes off to shower? Where's her handler? She left all night without anyone knowing? They had to have known where she was. I don't get it.

Shawn did say that she spent 7-8 hours on HIS bed and they didn't even sleep, so I'm guessing that all three of them were just up all night talking and then Ben left to take a shower.

I am confused whether there were any cameras there. I actually think that there were and then Kaitlyn/Shawn asked for some privacy or maybe snuck into another bathroom (like Bob used to do for sexual activity)? I can't imagine producers just allowing B/S/K to have 7-8 hours off-camera.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:24 pm

@kaitlynbristowe Your follow to followers ratio disgusts me “@abby_hammond: @kaitlynbristowe you disgust me!”
I really wish Kailtyn would stop tweeting responses to negative tweets. I think I preferred Becca's approach when she did it (even though I prefer when people don't respond at all). The follow/follower ratio thing does nothing positive, imo. It is like tit for tat.

Seems like so much is about how many followers one gets. What will these famous people do when Twitter is gone like Myspace and the like? Fame is so fleeting and focusing on that is sad/superficial, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
@kaitlynbristowe Your follow to followers ratio disgusts me “@abby_hammond: @kaitlynbristowe you disgust me!”
I really wish Kailtyn would stop tweeting responses to negative posts. I think I preferred Becca's approach when she did it (even though I prefer when people don't respond at all). The follow/follower ratio thing does nothing positive, imo.

Seems like so much is about how many followers one gets. What will these famous people do when Twitter is gone like Myspace and the like? Fame is so fleeting and focusing on that is sad/superficial, imo.

Yeah, I think she had been handling negativity on SM pretty well, but that was bad, IMO. I know that I never tweet, but I follow a bunch of celebrities, politicians, comedians, etc. I don't think it's disgusting to be a non-celebrity and not have many followers, and I think it's kind of sad to put value on a person because of that.

I honestly wasn't a fan when Becca responded either (although it did show what a nice person she was); it just comes off as over-sensitive to me and you're doing exactly what the those who are not fans want - more attention on their hateful comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:32 pm

IA AAL - that is one thing that totally annoys me. Becca was the master at dealing with negative posts.

That's another thing. She's in Shawn's bed for 7-8 hours, where's Ben? Ben - He said "I got up" and went to shower? I need jojo's recap which is on the previous page somewhere.

It led me to believe he woke up? Maybe I have it wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom