SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:30 pm

^^ Oh, man. SO awkward.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:30 pm

Oh snap, can't wait!! Haha laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:36 pm

I like them together. Stressed or not you can see the chemistry. And then Nick walks up........ affraid The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 2498057887

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15326

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:39 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah, I don't know if she did it on purpose or not, but the fact that it's done has been enough to turn the tide from single/anyone still has a chance to Shawn & Kait Show, so good for her. I might need to give her more credit for being thoughtful and protecting her relationship and not just thinking she's careless and made a huge mistake.

One of the reasons I thought it was a mistake was I couldn't see any rationale for her to have done it on purpose and it didn't make sense to me why she would risk angering TPTB for something that seemed to be of little benefit or perhaps even a negative. But looking back at how the tide has changed since snapchat shows at least one thing that she had to gain and I think there was even more to it than that - but still in the general category of protecting her relationship.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:41 pm

deadhorse
albean99 wrote:I like them together. Stressed or not you can see the chemistry. And then Nick walks up........ affraid The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 2498057887

ITA! Perfect romantic moment interrupted by TPTB in the form of Nick. Awkward is right.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:45 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah, I don't know if she did it on purpose or not, but the fact that it's done has been enough to turn the tide from single/anyone still has a chance to Shawn & Kait Show, so good for her. I might need to give her more credit for being thoughtful and protecting her relationship and not just thinking she's careless and made a huge mistake.

One of the reasons I thought it was a mistake was I couldn't see any rationale for her to have done it on purpose and it didn't make sense to me why she would risk angering TPTB for something that seemed to be of little benefit or perhaps even a negative. But looking back at how the tide has changed since snapchat shows at least one thing that she had to gain and I think there was even more to it than that - but still in the general category of protecting her relationship.

She honestly just seems careless to me. In that first Periscope she did with Jillian, there was a moment where she was like "oh, crap, can people screen-shot this" and in her second one, she accidentally gave out the address to the Bachelor mansion. At the WTA, she basically gave away the ending in an interview where she said something like "I think that Becca is too good for Chris". I think we're all overthinking her actions, when she's just someone who's...not the smartest when it comes to keeping secrets.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:46 pm

The Bachelor mansion is easily Google-able btw.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:51 pm

IMO there's a possibility that we are underthinking what TPTB could / would do.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:IMO there's a possibility that we are underthinking what TPTB could / would do.

That sounds like an interesting topic for you to elaborate on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:58 pm

bleuberry wrote:The Bachelor mansion is easily Google-able btw.

Yeah, I don't think it matters, but she obviously thought it was a mistake because she had a mini-freakout about it. It just shows, IMO, that she's careless and not a "master manipulator", like Ali was when she was tricking everyone about the fact that she was single.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:09 pm

giggling
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12  2m
Pretty sure Joe missed the memo. #TheBachelorette #BachelorNation #tbt #dublin
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 CI7YvpmWEAA6g-C

I wish we saw more of this (having fun, being silly, etc.) and less of the drama.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Me, too. :Nod:  Great photo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom