SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:11 am

happydays wrote:Yup, and she also said she was learning snapchat from the best with a wink..

pretty much everyone in bachnation knows about snapchat gate

Wait wasn't Andi on Josh's top three in snapchat last summer, remember? Nick spoiled all with the plane video, but Josh and Andi did enough to back it up themselves.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:18 am

^ Yes she was but someone alerted RS about that not Andi & Josh themselves. Now the Top Friends is removed from SnapChat. "Learning about SnapChat" oh Andi laugh out loud :halo: I'm sure she & Kaitlyn were having a fun time!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:34 am

Another interview with K: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilaPfofaXEE

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:48 am

Linds911 wrote:^ Yes she was but someone alerted RS about that not Andi & Josh themselves. Now the Top Friends is removed from SnapChat. "Learning about SnapChat" oh Andi laugh out loud :halo: I'm sure she & Kaitlyn were having a fun time!

Sorry, not a fan of Andi, so not a fan of them hanging out. But if Kaitlyn is happy then good for her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:51 am

If anyone was wondering about K's Jimmy Fallon show appearance, it was very short. His band members re-enacted her conversation with Ian then she came out & said they did it spot on and asked if they would accept a rose.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 1f49c

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 8367-910 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:56 am

pavalygurl wrote:I have been in that Cathedral and it is beautiful.  As to being offended, I come from a large Irish Catholic family and the wake was similar to many I have attended and the dinner/kissing on church property was not too outrageous...one former Catholic church in my old neighborhood is now a craft beer brewery/restaurant and it is boisterous.  The Cathedral offers its venues as rental for various events and I would hazard a guess this is not the most shocking thing that may have happened there.  

Thanks for saying what I've been thinking. I grew up Irish Catholic also and did not take offense. I think other religions forget that Catholics are drinkers and partiers. We are much more liberal than fundamentalist Christians. wine

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:01 am

IrishGal wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I have been in that Cathedral and it is beautiful.  As to being offended, I come from a large Irish Catholic family and the wake was similar to many I have attended and the dinner/kissing on church property was not too outrageous...one former Catholic church in my old neighborhood is now a craft beer brewery/restaurant and it is boisterous.  The Cathedral offers its venues as rental for various events and I would hazard a guess this is not the most shocking thing that may have happened there.  

Thanks for saying what I've been thinking. I grew up Irish Catholic also and did not take offense.  I think other religions forget that Catholics are drinkers and partiers.  We are much more liberal than fundamentalist Christians. wine

I grew up very Irish Catholic too. I loved the wake idea and had no problem, but not much for making out in church, that is weird to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

Thanks for saying what I've been thinking. I grew up Irish Catholic also and did not take offense.  I think other religions forget that Catholics are drinkers and partiers.  We are much more liberal than fundamentalist Christians. wine

I grew up very Irish Catholic too.  I loved the wake idea and had no problem, but not much for making out in church, that is weird to me.

I too am Irish Catholic and after researching the Cathedral after one of the posters responded to my original posts. I admit to being confused as to the status of the church now. It seems to still belong to the Catholic diocese but also mentions being Anglican. All I can say is regardless of what denomination, I highly doubt that is what the venue renters had in mind.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:04 am

chasingpavements wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Reason #458 that Nick isn't F1. Like, Andi would ever hang out with Nick's fiancé.

And, yes, SO awkward. It does seem like Kaitlyn/Nick are still friendly (at least her early interviews suggested that) whereas Andi hates Nick so much that it makes her see things on TV that aren't actually happening.

Yes, but Kaitlyn is now ignoring Nick and unfollowed him.  So maybe she and Andi are a gang now.  Have to admit, it lowers my opinion of Kaitlyn. But then again Shawn is reminding me more and more of Josh and his behavior after last season.

Yeah, I noticed that too but I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt since she just unfollowed Nick the weekend before he showed up on the show...I'm sure TPTB made her unfollow him and not have any public contact between him on SM since he was officially a contestant.

I do worry about Shawn's effect on her; Nick was, at the very least, a good friend to her before she even went on the show and I hope she doesn't forget that just because of Shawn's "guy intuition" based on 0 conversations he's had with Nick.

Kaitlyn sticks to her guns no matter what. Even if she's engaged to Shawn, she hasn't stopped behaving like ... herself. In an interview yesterday when they asked her how she dealt with Shawn getting jealous, she said - "I don't know if these guys know what they signed up for." Similarly on Ryan seacrest's show, she talked openly about sex with Chris Soules and sending nude pictures, and she was with Shawn then. in every interview, she clearly states that she's not ashamed of having sex with Nick... just the timing of it, which she further clarified to mean that she's never dated multiple men and had to deal with different feelings, so the guilt she felt was just that. I think we have enough proof that Kaitlyn sticks to her guns no matter what. I think she's able to be mature about her friendships - she can have a friendship with Andi and with Nick, just like Sharleen does. Furthermore, maybe she's not the biggest Andi fan or they're not the closest friends, but maybe they were both in LA and hanging out with mutual producer friends, and Kaitlyn is friendly with everyone - we saw that in her interactions with Britt. They were snapchatting and instagramming videos of dancing and singing, after day long interviews of Britt talking over Kaitlyn. I know it would've driven me nuts but Kaitlyn handled it with class! They weren't friends but she was able to handle that really well. I think she's a prime example of - you can be honest and yourself, without being an azz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:07 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yes, but Kaitlyn is now ignoring Nick and unfollowed him.  So maybe she and Andi are a gang now.

Yeah, I noticed that too but I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt since she just unfollowed Nick the weekend before he showed up on the show...I'm sure TPTB made her unfollow him and not have any public contact between him on SM since he was officially a contestant.

I do worry about Shawn's effect on her; Nick was, at the very least, a good friend to her before she even went on the show and I hope she doesn't forget that just because of Shawn's "guy intuition" based on 0 conversations he's had with Nick.

IMO many of us have noticed Kaitlyn's actions since the episode when Nick joined aired but IMO that doesn't have anything to do with Andi and probably not directly anything to do with Shawn either; sometimes you just do things for yourself. It may be like a situation where you're moving and packing up all your belongings and looking forward to your new life in a new place and you come across a shoebox in your closet. You open it and find it's full of love letters from someone in your past that - at the time you put them there - you couldn't bring yourself to part with but as you look at them you chuckle and wonder why it was that you've kept them for so long and you put them in the garbage pile to be thrown away. It's closure - not because someone forced closure on you but because you discovered it on your own.

We talk a lot about how couples need to be willing to compromise as they explore their relationship but IMO compromise isn't always the best way to describe what happens. Transitioning from being alone with no one else to please besides yourself to being a couple where you seek to not only please yourself but also please someone else can cause profound changes in your life - and in you. You start to think of possibilities in terms of "we" instead of "me" and you start doing things to support "we" because keeping "we" and "our" relationship healthy and happy and growing becomes very important to you - your happiness is suddenly intertwined with someone else's happiness and doing something that makes them happy makes you happy (as long as it isn't something that would make you unhappy).

Last edited by Lucas15 on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:07 am

Freeflowingsalt, thank you!!! I really couldn't agree more, Kait is Kait and I think if Shawn didn't like it, she'd tell him where the door was like she did for the others. IMO of course.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:19 am

Alanna wrote:Freeflowingsalt, thank you!!! I really couldn't agree more, Kait is Kait and I think if Shawn didn't like it, she'd tell him where the door was like she did for the others. IMO of course.

IMO - Kaitlyn is Kaitlyn but Kaitlyn plus Shawn (or Kaitlyn + anyone for that matter) doesn't necessarily equal Kaitlyn alone. She had / has a choice to make - be Kaitlyn as she has always been - and alone - or be a "new" Kaitlyn who is part of a relationship that now includes someone else. I think she once said she wasn't going to cross oceans for someone who wouldn't jump puddles but I hope she realizes that's a two way street - she can't expect someone else to cross oceans for her if she won't jump puddles for them.

I just wonder if this isn't her mindset when she posted "Get ready for soft Kaitlyn...."

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom