SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by aglaea Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:10 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I agree with the above regarding the church. 
That was a gorgeous church btw.

I got the impression that it was a "former church". I can in no way see a Catholic Church giving permission for a reality dating tv show to be filmed there.
Also, was the Cranberries concert held in the same building? I didn't watch that closely, but thought that it might be the same church?

Ok, I stand corrected!  This is the Church they filmed in:  http://christchurchcathedral.ie/worship/services/

You can rent it as a venue:  http://christchurchcathedral.ie/venue-hire/
They give tours of the crypts and there is a cafe.  Just bizarre.  
Now that I know it is still an active Church, I'm really turned off by them having dinner there and a bit by their behavior at dinner.  Yuck.
Just when you think this show can't stoop lower than they have... no

it is an anglican church according to http://christchurchcathedral.ie/worship/services/

aglaea

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by missfafa Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:18 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:I have a question.  I admit that the simple answer may just be that I am old.  Still not Social Security age by a few years but....
I have no opinion on K & N's sex capades, what two consenting adults do is their business, IMO, but others may disagree.  BUT, I was very offended by the goings on in the Cathedral.  IMO, it showed total lack of respect for this church.  I would feel the same way, if it were a synagogue, or a mosque.  I think the producers went a bit far with treating this beautiful sacred building as a dining room and then a precursor to the remainder of the night.  As a Christian, I was offended and would be equally offended no matter what religious institution it took place in.  I can only wonder how the people of Ireland felt if they saw the manner in which it was used.  I will get off my  :soapbox  and I may well be alone in this feeling, but, there are so many other places that they could have used other than this church that would have been better.

i'm not a Christian and it did bother me, it's just icky and gross
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:33 am

I have been in that Cathedral and it is beautiful.  As to being offended, I come from a large Irish Catholic family and the wake was similar to many I have attended and the dinner/kissing on church property was not too outrageous...one former Catholic church in my old neighborhood is now a craft beer brewery/restaurant and it is boisterous. The Cathedral offers its venues as rental for various events and I would hazard a guess this is not the most shocking thing that may have happened there.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:46 am

Andi and Kaitlyn are hanging out according to her snapchat

Can't imagine what their conversation might consist of

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:54 am

happydays wrote:Andi and Kaitlyn are hanging out according to her snapchat

This is so hilarious to me cantstopl They do have Nick in common though so they can swap stories laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:35 am

Reason #458 that Nick isn't F1. Like, Andi would ever hang out with Nick's fiancé.

And, yes, SO awkward. It does seem like Kaitlyn/Nick are still friendly (at least her early interviews suggested that) whereas Andi hates Nick so much that it makes her see things on TV that aren't actually happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:37 am

chasingpavements wrote:

Reason #458 that Nick isn't F1. Like, Andi would ever hang out with Nick's fiancé.

And, yes, SO awkward. It does seem like Kaitlyn/Nick are still friendly (at least her early interviews suggested that) whereas Andi hates Nick so much that it makes her see things on TV that aren't actually happening.

Yes, but Kaitlyn is now ignoring Nick and unfollowed him. So maybe she and Andi are a gang now. Have to admit, it lowers my opinion of Kaitlyn. But then again Shawn is reminding me more and more of Josh and his behavior after last season.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:38 am

Although Andi did just tweet a semi supportive of nick comment...probably the most positive thing she will ever say about him...

And more than likely it is just to help Kaitlyn throw people off the scent of Shawn...

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:45 am

stuckinsc wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Yes, but Kaitlyn is now ignoring Nick and unfollowed him.  So maybe she and Andi are a gang now.  Have to admit, it lowers my opinion of Kaitlyn. But then again Shawn is reminding me more and more of Josh and his behavior after last season.

Yeah, I noticed that too but I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt since she just unfollowed Nick the weekend before he showed up on the show...I'm sure TPTB made her unfollow him and not have any public contact between him on SM since he was officially a contestant.

I do worry about Shawn's effect on her; Nick was, at the very least, a good friend to her before she even went on the show and I hope she doesn't forget that just because of Shawn's "guy intuition" based on 0 conversations he's had with Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:46 am

Sharleen, whom I love, is friends with Andi, so still gives me a sliver of hope that things are ok albeit not great between N & K.

For all we know, Sharleen could have taken the pic & snapchat of Andi & Kaitlyn. It didn't look like a selfie sort of shot. or it could be a producer...who knows

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:05 am

Did I see a message from Andi that "you can save these" re shapchats?????

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:10 am

Yup, and she also said she was learning snapchat from the best with a wink..

pretty much everyone in bachnation knows about snapchat gate by now. Maybe they should snapchat the proposal instead of airing it on tv. that'd be something

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom