SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:49 am

I loved the Tanner/Nick chat during the episode. Not surprised Nick made solid friendships with JJ/Tanner/Ben H. since they're all seem like fun, sarcastic-is guys. I'm sure Nick is going to do some major ribbing of Tanner/JJ during BIP. giggling.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:22 am

If authenticity and honesty are considered intense.... and I guess they might be if your whole life revolves around image and fashion... then it's no wonder that Nick's TV girlfriends can't handle him.  

Dear Nick, your love is out there... step away from the cameras, she's out there and waiting!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:28 am

:fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan I just love me some more of Nick last night, damn that man is hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:55 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  11h11 hours ago Chicago, IL
But Tanner might be my all time favorite  #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  12h12 hours ago Chicago, IL
Love Ben H too #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  13h13 hours ago Chicago, IL
I'm just going to say it ... I like @jjhlane. A little bit of an azz but 100% real #TheBachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:57 am

Loved that Nick stood up for JJ on his twitter account -- I don't think any other contestant has done that. And I've seen Clint and Tanner favourite and retweet his posts.

Nick is a standup guy who will be loyal despite public criticism. He deserves someone who will be just as loyal to him. K's change of tune in her interviews so far is opposite to this, and really just once again proves to me that she is not the girl for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:59 am

Kaitlyn change of tune is REGRET speaking and she will realize the full extent later on in life.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:28 am

what do u mean. reason?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:01 am

I think I've been in post show/real life Nick mode for a couple weeks now since Snapchat. It's obvious I wasn't crazy to think K/N would have amazing chemistry but it's also obvious thanks to Snapchat that it didn't last and so I am just waiting anticipation to see more glimpses of whatever Nick wants to share in his real life with his many real friends and family. He seems to have a really great balance of fun, family and career currently, I am not surprised he is beaming.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:09 am

If Shawn was final 1 supposely then why did Kaitlyn have sex with Nick I did not see him forcing her to do the deed she invited him in. The pressure Shawn brought to bear is why she choose him.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:19 am

Reason, as I shared in Nick's general discussion thread, I believe fundamentally Kaitlyn wasn't for Nick (and that's why she chose the best option for her). She didn't know the real Nick, she didn't know exactly how he thinks or what he stands for, she didn't trust him (despite all she said), she didn't know his feelings ... and maybe she never cared enough to get to know them.
I understand that "we were friends before the show" sounds impressive and "understanding each others' language" sounds promising ... but who doesn't see the essence of the person in front, I question their friendship and I question what they ever discussed/shared to be so ignorant.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:25 am

happygolucky wrote:Reason, as I shared in Nick's general discussion thread, I believe fundamentally Kaitlyn wasn't for Nick (and that's why she chose the best option for her). She didn't know the real Nick, she didn't know exactly how he thinks or what he stands for, she didn't trust him (despite all she said), she didn't know his feelings ... and maybe she never cared enough to get to know them.
I understand that "we were friends before the show" sounds impressive and "understanding each others' language" sounds promising ... but who doesn't see the essence of the person in front, I question their friendship and I question what they ever discussed/shared to be so ignorant.

^^ Hear hear!

Might I say, I've only ever heard K use the word friendship and as for Nick, he's always said that he has enjoyed their conversations but I haven't ever heard him call K a friend.
I think it was a flirtatious relationship between the 2 -- and when you like someone, of course you will enjoy the conversations and they will be someone you might go to for support

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:39 am

I am glad she did not chose him dont get me wrong but there were also other good guys there that given time might have been the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1