SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by whit90 Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:31 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
julychild wrote:Don't know if this has been posted:

This makes me awwww and sad Upset at the same time! Evil, this show is EVIL! The Viall family dynamic is just so admirable and uplifting to watch!

I feel the same way she really loves her brother and just wants him to be happy but why did TPTB and K allow this. She knew his family has gone through this before she should of just let him go and not put him or his family through this again. I love this family and the unconditional love they have for each other. He will absolutely be a great dad one day he seems to me to want the love his parents have.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:43 pm

@tracyschwartz
Tracked down @viallnicholas28 at #PitchforkFest ... No Kaitlyn. Says he "feels good" about #TheBachelorette finale.
 photo ACE2AE41-E6E5-4FE1-8DD9-FB3AAE57DE35_zpsubcn48xr.jpg

The poster is a Chi reporter.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:46 pm

Evil, evil, evil... That video of adorable Bella makes me cringe.  I see why they didn't put that in the episode as it pulls on too many heart strings for the general audience.  They might just start to love Nick and hate what the producers have done to him.  So they just show it as an extra clip for the die-hard viewers - those that already love or h*te him.  

On the other hand... A fan just tweeted that she asked him how he felt about the finale and he said the usual, "feels good"...
Good old Nick always "feels good" when he is asked an uncomfortable question.  He probably rolled his eyes, tilted his head and smirked as well.  

I couldn't get the tweet and accompanying photo over, but it was just posted not long ago... If someone else is more tech savvy than I.  
:Nod:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:47 pm

notarose wrote:@tracyschwartz
Tracked down @viallnicholas28 at #PitchforkFest ... No Kaitlyn. Says he "feels good" about #TheBachelorette finale.
 photo ACE2AE41-E6E5-4FE1-8DD9-FB3AAE57DE35_zpsubcn48xr.jpg

The poster is a Chi reporter.

Nice work Notarose. You read my mind. bestbud!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Brill wrote:Nick tweeted out another great pic!! I brought the tweet over but it won't share the picture so I deleted it.  Can someone  bring it over, please.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  24m24 minutes ago
Pitchfork with friends. Thanks @stk_chicago #pitchfork #chicago #summer

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 46 CKKP91SWgAAwL7w

Some of my fav fan comments from the above pic:
@amadacarl
@juls_carl I feel like he'd be what Santa looks like if he stopped eatin cookies and was tan

@jmoski02
When did you get an earring? @nick_viall28

@hellopo_charisse
Put a robe on him and give him a walking stick and I promise that he would lead your a** to the promised land. #goforthmoses

@bachelor_ettes_lovestories
Just wanted to say that I do find @nick_viall28 legit and going on the show for "the right reasons" ... He is one of the few who is not using fame to sell something, continues to keep his normal day job since the beginning of Andi's season and my lust... I mean list, could go on and on ... Nick you so hot

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:13 am

OnePromise wrote:@tracyschwartz

I wonder if Nick feels good about the finale because he got his closure then?
He may have even told Kaitlyn despite his heartbreak in being rejected that he wants the best for her and that's what matters in the end.
Now that will be refreshing to me if Nick has a selfless love exit.
Where he is still more concerned with Kaitlyn's happiness than his own. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:30 am

I didn't know that Nick has a pierced ear or 2 but it looks good on him!! :yes:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 46 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:31 am

julychild wrote:Don't know if this has been posted:

Awww, that's so cute. I loved how she was like "i mean, I haven't met the other guy" and he goes "well, let's be honest...". Love their dynamic!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:43 am

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1031599866997039419_21763255

photo 95D7C2DA-D736-47A1-A168-A03368C7BD0E_zpsgnu7t3px.jpg

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:47 am

Glad to see Nick has so many fans and he is so nice about letting them get a pic. beatingheart

I think SM is where the negativity is but I doubt anyone would say to his face the things they tweet/post.

It's probably helpful he is out and about and people are so friendly with him. Helps him stay happy :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:23 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:OMG, I HATE that muscle shirt.  Ughh.  Ugly.  His body is sick, though.
Girl is pretty ... wonder if they're together??

Anytime I see Nick in a pic with a cute gal I secretly hope maybe they have been dating on the DL during the show airing but probably just friends or fan pics.

Right?  giggling
I don't know, something about her in particular (they way they are leaning into towards each other? her look? - she's really pretty and also sophisticated looking?) made me look twice and think they belonged together....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:14 am

Nick is looking great!!

That video of Bella was sweet but broke my heart.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1