SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:07 am

Is Ben Z even gonna be shown on the hot seat?? It didn't mention him on the press release.

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:10 am

eversotrue wrote:Is Ben Z even gonna be shown on the hot seat?? It didn't mention him on the press release.

Yeah, there was a clip of him talking to CH in the hot seat and CH was like "have you cried yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:40 am

chasingpavements wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Is Ben Z even gonna be shown on the hot seat?? It didn't mention him on the press release.

Yeah, there was a clip of him talking to CH in the hot seat and CH was like "have you cried yet?"
That could just be leftover footage though. The only hot seat people mentioned were JJ, Ben H, Jared and I think that's it. And that it was in the press release for tonight's episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:45 am

Ben Z is pretty popular so I imagine they would show footage of him in the hotseat. They didn't really have many options other than Jared and Ben H. JJ is so irrelevant.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:00 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Ben Z is pretty popular so I imagine they would show footage of him in the hotseat. They didn't really have many options other than Jared and Ben H. JJ is so irrelevant.
I would think so too, because they filmed footage of him in the hot seat. But he isn't specifically mentioned in the release. And arent the press releases previews of what is exactly gonna be shown in the episode? That's why I'm saying maybe they cut his portion out.. and are just planning to show him speaking from his seat with the rest of the contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:08 pm

albean99 wrote:This may have already been out there but it's just now on the GMA site. It's Ben H asking Kaitlyn why she told Shawn about Nick and not him and her answer.

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/1st-look-bachelorette-men-tell-211154884.html

They didn't show all of that sneak peek on the show today but had some behind the scenes with CH, talked to Ben Z about the experience helping him grow & be more open with his feelings and maybe being interested in being TB, Cupcake feeling good about doing the show, Jared saying it was hard to see Kaitlyn but wonderful. Hopefully that whole segment will be on video later. They ended the clip by saying Nick & Shawn are the "biggest rivals in franchise history". Even George had a snicker about that. laugh out loud

Kaitlyn said "I don't think I was looking for closure. I was expecting them to look for closure but I also did too. I think it was great for everyone."

I found the answer Kaitlyn gave to Ben H so spliced that I couldn't even understand what the message of the answer is supposed to be.

Was anyone else able to figure it out?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:10 pm

Unless TPTB choose to open a can of Jerry Springer, I don't see it being anymore interesting and in fact less so, than normal.
Unless Chris Manson bring out his best Jerry and asks the men pointedly how they felt about K having physical relations with another man, I can't see it being too much. Re-hash of a rather drama induced season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:18 pm

jojo47 wrote:
albean99 wrote:This may have already been out there but it's just now on the GMA site. It's Ben H asking Kaitlyn why she told Shawn about Nick and not him and her answer.

They didn't show all of that sneak peek on the show today but had some behind the scenes with CH, talked to Ben Z about the experience helping him grow & be more open with his feelings and maybe being interested in being TB, Cupcake feeling good about doing the show, Jared saying it was hard to see Kaitlyn but wonderful. Hopefully that whole segment will be on video later. They ended the clip by saying Nick & Shawn are the "biggest rivals in franchise history". Even George had a snicker about that. laugh out loud

Kaitlyn said "I don't think I was looking for closure. I was expecting them to look for closure but I also did too. I think it was great for everyone."

I found the answer Kaitlyn gave to Ben H so spliced that I couldn't even understand what the message of the answer is supposed to be.

Yeah...what the heck was that? Her blog answer to that was super canned and didn't really say anything, but at least it made sense. I have no idea what she was even saying here.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:50 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Yeah...what the heck was that? Her blog answer to that was super canned and didn't really say anything, but at least it made sense. I have no idea what she was even saying here.

What she was saying but trying not to say directly, IMO, yes Shawn was the only one who mattered. I love the I liked him so much part. What a sweet and wonderful way to say and I didn't like any of the rest of you that much.

If I hear in the moment one more time I will be tempted to throw something through my tv. Isn't it awesome that Kaitlyn can be completely inconsiderate of anyone but Shawn because she is an in the moment person? no no no :headbanging :Furious: bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 29 623245435 bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 29 2292733854

I just can not wait for this self centered twit to be off my tv screen. I wish I had not promised to watch the rest of the season with my friend, I would just skip it.

As always this is JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:55 pm

I think they actually clipped her response to Ben's two different questions together.  One, why did you tell Shawn he was "the one" and make me feel like a third wheel?  And two, why did you tell Shawn about the Nick thing and not me?  They just jumbled both of her answers up together making it very difficult to tell what she really said back to Ben.  Her answer sounds like a combo of what she has said all along.  She regrets telling Shawn so early.  She regrets having a physical relationship with Nick so early.  She does not really say why she told Shawn and not Ben in that clip...at least not to my ears.  Maybe the full show will clear that up a little.  Doubtful though.  Because the answer is likely either, "they made me tell Shawn to amp up the drama between the guys" or "Shawn was just more important to me than anyone else" or likely a combo of both.  Neither of those answers sound too great or leave much suspense for next weeks finale.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:03 pm

bachelorfamily - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th  *Sleuthing - Speculation* - Page 29 CKX0wjHUsAAkSJK
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell · 1h1 hour ago
Men Tell All tonight! Will you be watching?! #MenTellAll #TheBachelorette @jadelizroper @jueliakinney @ashleyiaco

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:13 pm

OnePromise wrote:I think they actually clipped her response to Ben's two different questions together.  One, why did you tell Shawn he was "the one" and make me feel like a third wheel?  And two, why did you tell Shawn about the Nick thing and not me?  They just jumbled both of her answers up together making it very difficult to tell what she really said back to Ben.  Her answer sounds like a combo of what she has said all along.  She regrets telling Shawn so early.  She regrets having a physical relationship with Nick so early.  She does not really say why she told Shawn and not Ben in that clip...at least not to my ears.  Maybe the full show will clear that up a little.  Doubtful though.  Because the answer is likely either, "they made me tell Shawn to amp up the drama between the guys" or "Shawn was just more important to me than anyone else" or likely a combo of both.  Neither of those answers sound too great or leave much suspense for next weeks finale.

I went to back RS spoilers and what she said regarding revealing the pre-FS stuff to Shawn supposedly that every relationship had different speeds, different momentum and her relationship with Shawn was always so intense that she just felt that he needed reassurance and felt other people did not need reassurance. So I am not sure what we will be shown tonight and why they edit it the way they do.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - MTA - Taping July 11th - Airing July 20th *Sleuthing - Speculation*

+84
jen689
Norcalgal
CHO
BowenAnderson
nuts2uiam
Maggenzm
Spencer81
allykat
b
SueSt
Brill