SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:22 pm

I can say with confidence, I will laugh when Nick proposes and gets dumped laugh out loud I'm tptb's dream viewer fsho.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:I will probably still end up feeling a little sad for him, I do not like f2s proposing, especially when theyre totally expecting a yes. How humiliating.

I know I felt bad for Ben and I didn't like him. I even felt bad for Drew when Des let him go on their LCD. It is for the best, but it is humiliating to let a man propose and get turned down.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Alanna wrote:I can say with confidence, I will laugh when Nick proposes and gets dumped laugh out loud I'm tptb's dream viewer fsho.

Not that I want her with Nick, but I will be laughing even harder when free spirit Kaitlyn ties herself to the guy who will keep her an emotionnal hostage the rest of her life. I wish she had gone with no one, as originally spoiled. Certainly not getting fairytale vibes this time around.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:57 pm

I can say with confidence that I won't laugh when Kaitlyn rejects Nick's proposal. I've never laughed when the F2 fulfills his contract and proposes or the F2 fulfills her contract by being rejected. 

If I'm being completely honest, I did smirk and roll my eyes when DeAnna's F2 secured his own season by proposing. But I did NOT laugh.:halo:
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Agreed, but it was his choice and he stuck around even when she showed him that he was not important to her.  I have this stupid conspiracy theory that in my mind he had to stay to the end and propose to completely have the threat of lawsuit from plane video go away.  He looks so darn happy this summer compared to last year.  He almost seems free to me. JMO.

Well if he was that afraid of a lawsuit he should have talked to a lawyer instead of thinking he could figure legal things out on his own. IMO there's a lot of reasons a good lawyer would advise a client that the show will never try to collect on that threat - based on several cases that have gone to court that clause would be found invalid and the show knows it.

That said I believe the producers wanted him to stay to the end and propose but it wasn't a threat that got him to do that - it was a (false) hope that he was going to get the girl.

Shawn was, IMO, manipulated by the producers but so was Nick - especially for the FRC.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:21 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I feel like this is the most conflicted we're going to see a lead since Jason.

I don't think I see that. That the lead is conflicted right up until the last moment is typical show story line. The last time was --- last season. The time before that was --- season before last. The time before that was --- well you get the idea - we've all seen this story line show after show after show. The next time we will see this story line will be --- next season.

I didn't see Kaitlyn conflicted when she tole Shawn about the Nick sex. I didn't see Kaitlyn conflicted on snapchat - or last weekend for that matter when she was holding on to a bottle of Shawn's favorite beer. If I draw a line between those two points it doesn't pass anywhere near conflicted.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:19 pm

I think it is pretty easy to tell when F2 was there pretty much as a filler! Sometimes we get the real true chemistry with both. In that scenario, the track record of successful relationships truly suck!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:27 pm

I tend to think Kaitlyn knew it was Shawn and Nick knew it was Shawn and Shawn knew it was Shawn. Everyone in production knew it was Shawn. Whether they forced Nick to go along with the storyline and to propose, or whether he did it as a friend to help Kaitlyn's story have suspense, or whether they paid him gobs of money to do it, I believe he knew he wasn't going to be F1.

I only hope that someday someone will spill the truth to us. This has been one whack-a-mole season.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:28 pm

remockered wrote:
Alanna wrote:I can say with confidence, I will laugh when Nick proposes and gets dumped laugh out loud I'm tptb's dream viewer fsho.

Not that I want her with Nick, but I will be laughing even harder when free spirit Kaitlyn ties herself to the guy who will keep her an emotionnal hostage the rest of her life.  I wish she had gone with no one, as originally spoiled.  Certainly not getting fairytale vibes this time around.

I feel bad for Nick - not nice to be dumped and bad for K - sad to make such a poor long term life choice. You are right, remockered, No fairytale vibes.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:30 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I feel like this is the most conflicted we're going to see a lead since Jason.

I don't think I see that. That the lead is conflicted right up until the last moment is typical show story line. The last time was --- last season. The time before that was --- season before last. The time before that was --- well you get the idea - we've all seen this story line show after show after show. The next time we will see this story line will be --- next season.

I didn't see Kaitlyn conflicted when she tole Shawn about the Nick sex. I didn't see Kaitlyn conflicted on snapchat - or last weekend for that matter when she was holding on to a bottle of Shawn's favorite beer. If I draw a line between those two points it doesn't pass anywhere near conflicted.
JMHO

IA Lucas. To be authentically conflicted you have to have real mature feelings...
As far as I've been able to discern, K has not demonstrated real mature feelings, rather adolescent hormones.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:31 pm

BKay wrote:I tend to think Kaitlyn knew it was Shawn and Nick knew it was Shawn and Shawn knew it was Shawn. Everyone in production knew it was Shawn. Whether they forced Nick to go along with the storyline and to propose, or whether he did it as a friend to help Kaitlyn's story have suspense, or whether they paid him gobs of money to do it, I believe he knew he wasn't going to be F1.

I only hope that someday someone will spill the truth to us. This has been one whack-a-mole season.
giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Oh Kaitlyn laugh out loud

kaitlynbristowe 
See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! @shopstateofgrace it's like you made this shirt for me. And I love you for it. 

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 11358032_550838475054371_1451414292_n

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky