SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:54 pm

Yes, and that is why she is loved by the masses. Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:55 pm

remockered wrote:
Alanna wrote:I can say with confidence, I will laugh when Nick proposes and gets dumped laugh out loud I'm tptb's dream viewer fsho.

Not that I want her with Nick, but I will be laughing even harder when free spirit Kaitlyn ties herself to the guy who will keep her an emotionnal hostage the rest of her life.  I wish she had gone with no one, as originally spoiled.  Certainly not getting fairytale vibes this time around.
I think you're joking and I'm being dense, but rest of her life? Worst case, they hook up hot and heavy for a few months and then sm shade each other for the next few seasons, and everyone peacefully returns to their lives.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
remockered wrote:
Alanna wrote:I can say with confidence, I will laugh when Nick proposes and gets dumped laugh out loud I'm tptb's dream viewer fsho.

Not that I want her with Nick, but I will be laughing even harder when free spirit Kaitlyn ties herself to the guy who will keep her an emotionnal hostage the rest of her life.  I wish she had gone with no one, as originally spoiled.  Certainly not getting fairytale vibes this time around.
I think you're joking and I'm being dense, but rest of her life? Worst case, they hook up hot and heavy for a few months and then sm shade each other for the next few seasons, and everyone peacefully returns to their lives.

rofl So true, sometimes the after show is just as good.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:01 am

Umm sometimes it's better!!! I cannot take this stuff seriously. It's fun to follow and fan girl but when I read the supposed dire consequences of choosing doofus A over dum dum B, I cannot relate whatsoever. That's just me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:02 am

BKay wrote:I tend to think Kaitlyn knew it was Shawn and Nick knew it was Shawn and Shawn knew it was Shawn. Everyone in production knew it was Shawn. Whether they forced Nick to go along with the storyline and to propose, or whether he did it as a friend to help Kaitlyn's story have suspense, or whether they paid him gobs of money to do it, I believe he knew he wasn't going to be F1.

I only hope that someday someone will spill the truth to us. This has been one whack-a-mole season.

See, I disagree. I think that Nick knew that Shawn was basically the "Josh" of this season, in that all of the other guys thought that Shawn was going to win. He even said to Kaitlyn (paraphrased) "all of the guys are like, Shawn's the front-runner! It's like they are okay with being second, I don't get it. I know that there's a bromance there, but...". To me, it seemed like Nick kind of disrespected the other guys for not even trying. It sounded like he still thought he could win it. I don't think he was throwing out lines like "Falling in love with you is the only thing keeping me breathing in this situation" because he was content with being F2. To me, that was a pretty smooth, almost player-like move and I think he was still trying to woo her. I think that, in Nick's mind, he was probably like "well, they only think that Shawn's going to win because they don't know she had sex with me after our first date and don't know that we talked everyday for 2 months prior".

And, honestly, thinking back to Nick's little acting scene in Andi's season, where he asked the hotel reception for Andi's room number, the guy is a HORRIBLE actor. I don't think he could pull it off. I think that he was purposely mislead and kept in the dark about certain things so that they could get a genuine response from him when he was rejected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:04 am

bleuberry wrote:Oh Kaitlyn laugh out loud

kaitlynbristowe 
See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! @shopstateofgrace it's like you made this shirt for me. And I love you for it. 

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 22 11358032_550838475054371_1451414292_n
Yanno--you don't like it, IMO, you are better off taking the high road and saying nothing. 
Putting yourself on a national/international tv show and doing publicity for such and doing and talking about things most of us consider private is going to cause talk and controversy.
 Anyone who thinks otherwise, IMO, is being naive. 
IMO--wearing a tee shirt like that is hate shaming. those who are not fans have rights in this country just like any other group. And hate? Are people threatening her life? What constitutes hate? Has someone hung a Kaitlyn doll tarred and feathered in effigy? 
I don't advocate harassing anyone in any way, shape or form, but expressing an opinion is not the same as harassing, imo. 
Either way, she put herself in this position. I don't know what she expected. 
Wearing a tee shirt like that just shows ignorance on her part and again--impulsivity. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:30 am

Maybe she really does just enjoy the drama. And the attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:35 am

BKay wrote:Maybe she really does just enjoy the drama. And the attention.
Imo, :yes:
She didn't get on SM immediately after CS season and tweet non-stop for nothing.
Again, be careful what you wish for and when you get it and give attention to the negativity -- that's par for the course.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:39 am

Chasingpavements, you may be right. But it seems like Nick is more attuned to people than that. Especially since he was so blindsided by last season, I would think he'd be very wary of tptb and would watch Kaitlyn closely. I know they may have all worked to keep him in the dark, but dang, I hope he's smarter than that. Oh hell, what am I saying? He went back on this show, apparently of his own choosing. (I'm still holding out hope that he was forced into this though.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
BKay wrote:Maybe she really does just enjoy the drama. And the attention.
Imo, :yes:
She didn't get on SM immediately after CS season and tweet non-stop for nothing.
Again, be careful what you wish for and when you get it and give attention to the negativity -- that's par for the course.

Oh, I didn't know about that. I didn't follow her or notice. It kills me that these people all assume the bach viewership and sm world will adore them not matter what they do, and then are stunned and upset that someone should judge them.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:46 am

^ Yup, she was one of if not the most active on SM of the contestants for CS season, especially twitter. (She did delete/clean up a lot of her SM once she was the Bette though).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:49 am

Was she using snapchat back then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky