SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:31 am

I think she's just your usual party girl, whose biological clock is starting to tick, but not loud enough for her to abandon her youthful partying just yet. Reminds me of someone I was friends with in uni. Getting drunk every weekend and chitchatting with drunk randomers is my idea of hell, but some seem to love it for whatever reason. To each their own. no idea

Unfortunately these people seem to go from one relationship to the next quickly, and even after being with someone for years it's suddenly over, just like that. That's why I'm not feeling very optimistic about this pairing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by dedré Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:41 am

I know this is Kaitlyn's thread but one of the many reasons I LOVE Britt she doesn't seem to entertain trolls and those who are not fans on media...if people are insulting her or Kaitlyn she'll address it generally and instead tell people to be kind, truly a class act imo

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:46 am

Yeah, I have to say that I wasn't a huge Britt fan but I've realized that I was unfairly harsh on her. She did get a lot of critisism for not really doing anything, and other than IG posts defending herself, she didn't go on the offensive and waste weeks of her life trying to sway the haterz. She mostly just accepted it and poked fun at herself. Wish others could follow her lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:04 am

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I have to say that I wasn't a huge Britt fan but I've realized that I was unfairly harsh on her. She did get a lot of critisism for not really doing anything, and other than IG posts defending herself, she didn't go on the offensive and waste weeks of her life trying to sway the haterz. She mostly just accepted it and poked fun at herself. Wish others could follow her lead.
Yeah she was definitely wrongly and unfairly judged I just couldn't see what people where seeing when they said she was childish, lying fame seeking attention seeking she's proving to be quite the opposite. Just living her life in an extremely positive way

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:17 am

more and more tabloids seem to be reporting that Shawn will break up with K soon. As much as I hate to admit it, I am thinking where there's smoke, there's fire. I can as it happening on ATFR or shortly after. I really like them and hope its wrong so we shall see

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:52 am

Sorry for the double post but I am starting to think these tabloid articles may be a setup for a dramatic ATFR. Also I think that ch pointing out that he thinks Nicks feelings are genuine is another setup. In my imagination I can see Shawn breaking up with K and k realizing how strong Nicks feelings are for her and vice versa and ending up with him. The only thing right now that puts holes in my theory is they just had a long SHV and both appear happy on SM so maybe , hopefully I am wrong...This whole season has been strange and do think the way they edited it ties into it.  I can see the K/S love story still but the tabs are not painting a pretty aftermath.  Imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:25 am

isittrue wrote:Sorry for the double post but I am starting to think these tabloid articles may be a setup for a dramatic ATFR. Also I think that ch pointing out that he thinks Nicks feelings are genuine is another setup. In my imagination I can see Shawn breaking up with K and k realizing how strong Nicks feelings are for her and vice versa and ending up with him.  The only thing right now that puts holes in my theory is they just had a long SHV and both appear happy on SM so maybe , hopefully I am wrong...This whole season has been strange and do think the way they edited it ties into it.  I can see the K/S love story still but the tabs are not painting a pretty aftermath.  Imo

I am inclined to agree that this is a setup. IMO most viewers remember two things about Nick from his time on Andi's season:

1 - He kept trying to get a relationship with her even after she chose someone else.
2 - He "outed" her for having sex with him on national TV - a revelation that had been only private knowledge until the ATFR.

Aside from Nick's demonstrated ability to be a focal point for drama between the "other" guys, it's his demonstrated ability to throw a curve ball on the ATFR that's why they took advantage of his pre-existing relationship with Kaitlyn to put him on the show in the first place, and make sure he made it at least to F2 to draw viewers in for the final show. IMO no matter what happens in the first two hours of the final episode, people will stay tuned in to the ATFR simply to see what Nick does.

IMO snapchat makes it harder to keep the mystery that I think the producers wanted - the "original" spoiler would have made a wild ending expected - but now they have to try to create something at the ATFR seem still possible.

The big reason that I don't think that Kaitlyn would change her mind or realize Nick's feelings for her are so strong and that would influence her is that Shawn's feelings are just as strong - if not stronger - than Nicks, and Kaitlyn's feelings for Shawn are much stronger than her feelings for Nick. And since the finale she has not spent time with Nick - IMO if she had we would have been able to "follow her feet" - instead she's spent time with Shawn and from all appearances they are both enjoying the time - and their ability to tease viewers about a not so well kept secret.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:34 am

I'm stunned at the thought that Kait would change her mind. I'm not sure how much more crystal clear her blogs and media need to be but I think this just shows that no matter the obviousness of the spoiler, folks will still see differently. Jmo.

In other news, I'm thrilled we've been able to diagnose Kaitlyn with a mental problem too. **edited**I kid but I do laugh at the severity of issues we assign the contestants every season laugh out loud I should go on just for the free internet diagnoses.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:38 am

I dunno. I just have not seen so much talk about a breakup before ATFR about other couples. One article in Ok references the snapchat and how they kept K/S apart for weeks. They also stated that Shawn's feelings for K were not that strong and that watching the season was tearing them apart. All plausible I suppose. Like I said hopefully I am wrong about this but these recent articles are putting doubt and worry in my shippers heart. I am trying to stay positive but preparing myself just in case.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:27 am

Chile, those tabloids have a 95% chance of being correct that they will breakup, even if there wasn't a Nick situation.... So for the team Kaitlyn/Shawn just enjoy them for however long....

I dunno, why shouldn't Kaitlyn be able to address the people who sit behind a computer screen throw vile hate her way, just because they can? I don't get why people want others to be their punching bag and just sit mutely by why they do it and that's suppose to be mature? I dislike doormats or just go with the crowd mentality, or just take it because you put yourself out there, when you are on a TV show for entertainment..... It's ridiculous to expect people just to take it, just because....SMH

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:42 am

isittrue wrote:I dunno. I just have not seen so much talk about a breakup before ATFR about other couples.  One article in Ok references the snapchat and how they kept K/S apart for weeks. They also stated that Shawn's feelings for K were not that strong and that watching the season was tearing them apart. All plausible I suppose. Like I said hopefully I am wrong about this but these recent articles are putting doubt and worry in my shippers heart.  I am trying to stay positive but preparing myself just in case.

IMO there are two things that occur to me. The first is that OK Magazine is not one of the tabloids that gets inside information - they scurry about on the fringes and pick up what they can and make up the rest - to put an article "out there" to sell magazines; IMO they don't have a history of accurate reporting. The second is that normally SHV happen about every other week, so it could be said that the show does keep couples apart for weeks - if you count every other weekend "weeks". We believe that snapchat happened during a SHV that was cut short because of it. But two weeks later was last weekend - a long holiday weekend, and clues abound that Shawn and Kaitlyn were together and having fun on another SHV - following the usual schedule.

The rest is IMO pure conjecture and at least I've seen no evidence that it's true - but it is a rumor that some tabloid puts out every season like clockwork.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:55 am

Lucas15 wrote:
isittrue wrote:I dunno. I just have not seen so much talk about a breakup before ATFR about other couples.  One article in Ok references the snapchat and how they kept K/S apart for weeks. They also stated that Shawn's feelings for K were not that strong and that watching the season was tearing them apart. All plausible I suppose. Like I said hopefully I am wrong about this but these recent articles are putting doubt and worry in my shippers heart.  I am trying to stay positive but preparing myself just in case.

IMO there are two things that occur to me. The first is that OK Magazine is not one of the tabloids that gets inside information - they scurry about on the fringes and pick up what they can and make up the rest - to put an article "out there" to sell magazines; IMO they don't have a history of accurate reporting. The second is that normally SHV happen about every other week, so it could be said that the show does keep couples apart for weeks - if you count every other weekend "weeks". We believe that snapchat happened during a SHV that was cut short because of it. But two weeks later was last weekend - a long holiday weekend, and clues abound that Shawn and Kaitlyn were together and having fun on another SHV - following the usual schedule.

The rest is IMO pure conjecture and at least I've seen no evidence that it's true - but it is a rumor that some tabloid puts out every season like clockwork.
JMHO

It wasn't just Ok but in touch talking possible breakup. and Life and style mentioned S having a rough time dealing with it . The SHV was actually 3 weeks apart but that may be designed so they had July 4 together. I guess will take others advice and enjoy them while they last. No sense worrying about it in the meantime I guess.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky