SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:06 am

Kaitlyn had dinner post MTA with a bunch of friends. She snapchatted this... and I recognized Becca Tilley and then there was another person who looked familiar and I couldn't place at first, but isn't that Shawn's sister Meghan Booth?? It's a side profile, and she focuses on her for a second, but it looks like her to me!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 <a href=The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Screen15" />

This is a picture from her instagram to compare: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 <a href=
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Screen11" />

Instagram: [url=instagram.com/booth10]

This girl never freaking learns! Get off of snapchat, Kaitlyn!!!!

Last edited by freeflowingsalt on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:09 am

^ I believe the girl is Amber, K's friend who resembles Shawn's sister.
You can see Amber in Kaitlyn's periscope video.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Oh Kaitlyn laugh out loud

kaitlynbristowe 
See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya! @shopstateofgrace it's like you made this shirt for me. And I love you for it. 

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 11358032_550838475054371_1451414292_n
Yanno--you don't like it, IMO, you are better off taking the high road and saying nothing. 
Putting yourself on a national/international tv show and doing publicity for such and doing and talking about things most of us consider private is going to cause talk and controversy.
 Anyone who thinks otherwise, IMO, is being naive. 
IMO--wearing a tee shirt like that is hate shaming. those who are not fans have rights in this country just like any other group. And hate? Are people threatening her life? What constitutes hate? Has someone hung a Kaitlyn doll tarred and feathered in effigy? 
I don't advocate harassing anyone in any way, shape or form, but expressing an opinion is not the same as harassing, imo. 
Either way, she put herself in this position. I don't know what she expected. 
Wearing a tee shirt like that just shows ignorance on her part and again--impulsivity. JMO

Kasha, thank you for stating it so well. She is really becoming MeAndi#2. MeKaitlyn?

AllAboutLove wrote:Imho, people that truly DGAF pay no attention to those who are not fans/h@ters.
Giving it attention means it bothers one on some level.

ETA: I also find her responses to be childish as in:"You don't like me? Well I don't like you either, hmmph!"
"Hi h@ters, Bye h@ters" t-shirt: literally wearing a shirt that pays attention to the negative.
Why not a shirt that says, "Hi fans, love you"?
K says she DGAF with her words but her actions say another thing.
Words not matching actions once again, imo.

For a woman who claims to be very self aware and not ashamed of her actions, she puts a lot of stock into the opinions of others. She doesn't seem to realize that the opposite of love isn't hate, it is indifference. Kaitlyn cares too much about who doesn't like her. She needs to learn from her friend Becca to kill them with kindness and the those who are not fans seem to give up. She gives them the reaction they want instead. BTW, am I am hater too? Awesome, Kaitlyn and Josh Murray, the box of rocks twins. Here I thought Shawn was the next Josh, but is actually Kaitlyn? Weird.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I believe the girl is Amber, K's friend who resembles Shawn's sister.
You can see Amber in Kaitlyn's periscope video.

Oh wow, they do look crazy alike! I just saw Becca's snapchat, and I think this Amber was there and she referred to her a handler.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:27 am

glazedover wrote:Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions (sorry for the grammar), including Kaitlin on her t-shirt. Of course the negativity bothers her. Why wouldn't it? But she is spunky and likes to throw it back. Good for her. That's her own way of dealing with those who have disparaging things to say about her. I hope it helps her not give a damn.

Love this and well said. ;) #teamkaitboo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:28 am

Kaitlyn is embarrassingly drunk in Becca's snapchat. Like, she looks like a 16 year old who's gotten drunk for the very first time in her life. She's not acting AT ALL like someone who's mature enough for marriage IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:39 am

^^^ I saw it too and different strokes for different folks. Smiley Looks like they are ALL having a blast. imho of course. Love me some kaitlyn and becca. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 3806527698 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:50 am

AmyB wrote:Kaitlyn is embarrassingly drunk in Becca's snapchat. Like, she looks like a 16 year old who's gotten drunk for the very first time in her life. She's not acting AT ALL like someone who's mature enough for marriage IMO.
IA. I am embarrassed for her.
I like Becca but honestly am getting tired of the constant snapchats and SM posts of concerts, songs, food and so on.
I know they are young but it is sad to me that that is all it seems these young people's lives are about - just aimlessly going from one entertainment experience to the next.
Whitney is truly a class act in comparison, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:00 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I saw it too and different strokes for different folks.  Smiley  Looks like they are ALL having a blast. imho of course.   Love me some kaitlyn and becca.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 3806527698 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 1710264613

Me too! I know lots of people who are married, about to get married, want to get married, including myself, and we've had silly drunken nights . And continue to do so well into our/their 30s. It's really just different strokes for different folks. I don't think there is one state of being that is universally "ready for marriage" - it's like "marriage material", it doesn't make sense to me. I know women that have been happily married for many years, and are much like Kaitlyn in terms of their personalities. And there are all types of marriages - with kids, without kids, open, late, long engagements, short engagements. It's hard to put a blanket statement on marriage and who's ready for it and whose will last. IMO.

As for Kaitlyn, she's with her favourite gal pal and she's probably had a hard 8 hours of filming and answering to 25 ex boyfriends. I'd be getting my drunk on too. 👅

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:01 am

If it helps, I'm young too (younger than both Becca and Kaitlyn) and I feel like their lives seem really aimless too. It's also sad to me that they feel the need to SC every single day, multiple times a day; I always think that it must be so exhausting to try and be cute and witty 24/7 and be so dependent on people's thoughts and opinions on you that you have to share everything.

Becca and Kaitlyn were two of my favorites on Chris's season, but their SM activity shows that they both have a lot of growing up to do. I am surprised that Whitney has remained so close with these two.

Eta: there's nothing wrong with getting drunk once in a while. However, it seems like Kaitlyn is drunk pretty much every weekend and must find it brag-worthy, since she always documents it for SC.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:27 am

Back in the 1990s when I was a resident assistant part of our training in counseling our residents was that drinking to excess once in a while happens, but when it happens every time you go out or every weekend, then you need to start thinking is this a problem. Or if you find you can't have fun without being drunk again you might have a problem.

I don't have snapchat or periscope, so I don't know if Kaitlyn is drunk all the time, but if she is, then I hope someone close to her will talk to her about it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:54 am

stuckinsc wrote:Back in the 1990s when I was a resident assistant part of our training in counseling our residents was that drinking to excess once in a while happens, but when it happens every time you go out or every weekend, then you need to start thinking is this a problem. Or if you find you can't have fun without being drunk again you might have a problem.

I don't have snapchat or periscope, so I don't know if Kaitlyn is drunk all the time, but if she is, then I hope someone close to her will talk to her about it.

I don't think she's drunk all the time or even every weekend. This is the first time I've seen her verifiably "drunk" where she's slurring her words etc. She drinks every weekend, sure, but that's a different thing. She enjoys her wine and why shouldn't she? There are doctors who recommend a glass of wine everyday (for example: http://www.everydayhealth.com/longevity/is-red-wine-good-for-you.aspx)

It's the same thing IMO as Shawn's too upset too often = potential wifebeater, and Kaitlyn has one drunk snapchat = potential alcoholic. Those are heavy things to say. She's immature, rash, impulsive, sure; those are opinion things, but alcoholic is medical, and a bit much to insinuate. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky