SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
BowenAnderson wrote:K's handlers have got to be loosing their minds.  With the snaps of pics with Shawn...they have completely lost control of this gal.  
Her handler is Amber, who was watching them on periscope from the next hotel room and playing along. She also demanded K "show [her] t!ts" on periscope last night. Why anyone thinks these are Mensa candidates on either side of the equation here I don't know.

For realz or are you just joking?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Oh yes. Real as a heart attack, folks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Well, it's difficult not to speculate why a handler would try to entice the lead to bare her chest for all to see. I can't recall any other lead that this would apply to or one that would even think of obliging. 

Did they want a potential pic to hit the media? They must be in trashy heaven with the lead this season. 

CH So K, I understand you bared your chest on periscope. Shawn how do you feel about that? 

I think I've reverted back to my pre sleuthing opinion of Kaitlyn.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:30 pm

I think that handler might need to find a new job after this season. Though who knows, maybe she'll get a bonus.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:33 pm

mindless wrote:I think that handler might need to find a new job after this season. Though who knows, maybe she'll get a bonus.
Yes good point. No pic, no bonus.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:41 pm

She was teasing her but I'm sure if Kait did it, she would have been only too happy. Mypoint was that the handlers are just like the contestants. And no one who signs up for this show is a saint, quiet, altar boy type. Jmo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:48 pm

I think that all these people are just perpetually drunk. She was wasted after the MTA and she got pretty tipsy drinking white wine on her Periscope. Kaitlyn spent like 45 minutes talking about a made up word (terwhippit) and acting like it was the most genius idea of all time. I've had convos like that when I was in high school, but at 30? Ugh. I had such a girl crush on Kaitlyn at the beginning, but i've come to realize that she's basically a ditzy 13 y/o.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:54 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I think that all these people are just perpetually drunk. She was wasted after the MTA and she got pretty tipsy drinking white wine on her Periscope. Kaitlyn spent like 45 minutes talking about a made up word (terwhippit) and acting like it was the most genius idea of all time. I've had convos like that when I was in high school, but at 30? Ugh. I had such a girl crush on Kaitlyn at the beginning, but i've come to realize that she's basically a ditzy 13 y/o.
I'll continue the girl crush for us both, no worries. I find her ridiculousness adorable Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Entertainment Weekly ‏@EW  17m17 minutes ago
Exclusive: @KaitlynBristowe thinks Nick 'has it all' in this @BacheloretteABC clip: http://ow.ly/PyvlP

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Sorry, ruffies and any type of r*pe are not funny ever.

And I am a biomedical researcher, a glass of wine a day is recommended, not a bottle. I can tell you that the way Kaitlyn drinks her liver is probably in the beginning stages of necrosis and the alcohol induced dementia will be fun too.

I am over Kaitlyn and Becca both. Posting that you are aimless and have nothing to do but drink is pathetic.

Not a Shawn fan, but I think they are all too good for Kaitlyn at this point. She is just gross. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Entertainment Weekly ‏@EW  17m17 minutes ago
Exclusive: @KaitlynBristowe thinks Nick 'has it all' in this @BacheloretteABC clip: http://ow.ly/PyvlP

And thus begins the doubt edit for F1. Wondering if the jealously storyline will be used if and when they breakup?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky