SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:54 am

I don't buy it that the lead, in this case Kaitlyn, didn't know who her F1 was. Especially Kaitlyn, she knew it all along ... whether subconsciously or consciously ... she was acting and reacting as if Shawn would be her F1 through out the season ...
Nick was ... that "what if?" ... or should I write "let's try it before I'm somebody's wife".
That's my honest take on it: ... she felt that Shawn was her future husband ... and she wanted to make a "run" and have a "fun" before she committed for good.

Kaitlyn is a people-pleaser, she wants to be loved and liked, admired and accepted, be the smiley in people's lives... and when things don't go in that direction, she simply leaves that part behind or kicks it out and continues to enjoy her life. Bygones be bygones. JMO

I don't know how much truth there is the articles that come out... but I could imagine TPTB pressuring her to take Nick to F2, because it makes a good story.
The proposing scene ... that's whole another story to discuss.
To me, all that matters is how will Nick react, deal with the facts and move on.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:06 am

HGL, I think letting Nick on the show and having sex with him was to make sure. She was 99% sure she wanted Shawn, but Nick had made her feel good, so make sure before she commits to Shawn.

Now keeping him so long? That I can see being all TPTB and Kaitlyn going along. I think she cared for Jared and kindly let him go earlier, but maybe TPTB wanted a more emotional F2. Personally, I think Ben would have been like Kiptyn, play along and basically say cool when she rejected his proposal. JMO. Not the drama and tears TPTB wanted. Plus, how awesome to torture Nick's family again. TPTB suck!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:14 am

I've just read the articles, the radar one about their "communication" too ... and what can I say?

I actually agree that she cared more for Ben than Nick. And Nick was a fool ... and a tool. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 2498057887
So, I'm prepared ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:57 am

Alanna wrote:I don't think that article is true. I can see her wanting to keep Nick to f2 herself because she does have stronger feelings for him than Ben, and even if her heart was with Shawn, she seemed intent on fully making sure her feelings are right. Jmo.

Oh and Kait snapped last night that she's in another hotel. I wonder what she's up to and where she is because she just spent all this time with her family but she stays with her family when she's there, so I don't think she's with them as of last night.

It's been two weeks since the last SHV...so do you suppose that could be what it is? Seems weird since I'm assuming they'll be together next weekend right before the finale....but who knows? Maybe they're giving them a whole week in compensation for the number they're doing on their edit? cantstopl Yeah right...

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:23 am

Ali Fed on Periscope yesterday:
Did a GMA segment with some Bach alumni that will air July 27th.
She said the ink is definitely not dry on next Bachelor contract.
She said could be Nick, Ben H., or maybe even Jared?
Maybe Jared suffered even more heartbreak on BIP and makes hima contender, or Ali was just saying that.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:28 am

Well they have to get together either this weekend or in the following week because there are pictures to take for their People spread.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:29 am

leselihau wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think that article is true. I can see her wanting to keep Nick to f2 herself because she does have stronger feelings for him than Ben, and even if her heart was with Shawn, she seemed intent on fully making sure her feelings are right. Jmo.

Oh and Kait snapped last night that she's in another hotel. I wonder what she's up to and where she is because she just spent all this time with her family but she stays with her family when she's there, so I don't think she's with them as of last night.

It's been two weeks since the last SHV...so do you suppose that could be what it is?  Seems weird since I'm assuming they'll be together next weekend right before the finale....but who knows?  Maybe they're giving them a whole week in compensation for the number they're doing on their edit?  cantstopl Yeah right...
I thought that too but they'll be together soon so I don't know if this weekend is a shv. Plus she's in a hotel, not in a house. Oh well. I'm sure she'll let us know soon enough if they're hanging out, playing Monopoly and Mario Kart laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:33 am

agentcurls wrote:Ali Fed on Periscope yesterday:
Maybe Jared suffered even more heartbreak on BIP and makes hima contender, or Ali was just saying that.

I would take Jared over anyone! He's a sweetheart, but has a good sense of humour too, and he seems more comfortable in front of the camera than Ben H. Ben's a bit too rehearsed. Nick would make an interesting season, but the hate towards him has already gotten old.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:40 am

mindless wrote:

I would take Jared over anyone! He's a sweetheart, but has a good sense of humour too, and he seems more comfortable in front of the camera than Ben H. Ben's a bit too rehearsed. Nick would make an interesting season, but the hate towards him has already gotten old.

Jared would be a great choice. He demonstrates so much emotion!
Maybe they are waiting until FRC and ATFR to see how much empathy is garnered for Nick and to see how many dislikes turn to likes or loves for him in order to make the final choice.
Nick would be probably have more to say about what is included in the final contract.
(Sorry, maybe iths should be dicsussed in the Bachelor Sleuthing thread?)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:46 am

agentcurls wrote:
mindless wrote:

Jared would be a great choice. He demonstrates so much emotion!
Maybe they are waiting until FRC and ATFR to see how much empathy is garnered for Nick and to see how many dislikes turn to likes or loves for him in order to make the final choice.
Nick would be probably have more to say about what is included in the final contract.
(Sorry, maybe iths should be dicsussed in the Bachelor Sleuthing thread?)

I don't know about Nick's chances - these sexting implications with Kaitlyn and the implication that he went on the show to "get in her pants" per Radar Online, kind of does not follow the normal Bachelor edit and I'd think after Kaitlyn they might want to return to a Ben or Jared season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:55 am

I'm surprised Nick wants to be the bachelor? So much for him going back to his normal life and not trying to capitalize on the franchise. I can't do another season of Nick.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 am

BlackHalo wrote:I'm surprised Nick wants to be the bachelor? So much for him going back to his normal life and not trying to capitalize on the franchise. I can't do another season of Nick.

Yeah, I am totally over Nick. I wish he had never done the season, because it basically ended my fandom of him and this sexting nonsense just leaves an icky taste for me right now like a lot of things this season have.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky