SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:But we have seen the examples of Kaitlyn looking for tweets that don't even tag her.  She is searching for the negative.  She is asking her followers to shame others.  She is being the bully she complains about.  If she was responding to these people as One Promise said with kindness or humor, then great, but she is sinking to their level.  She is living the theory of two wrongs don't make a right.  

Calling people out on their bad behavior by equaling their bad behavior will get her no where.  Getting upset because a woman tweeted Shawn that she isn't wife material is stupid.  

I think she needs to focus on something else.  JMO
Exactly. How am I supposed to take her seriously when she makes a "hater" visible to 200k followers? She will literally put a period mark before their twitter handle so it shows up on everyone's timeline. She wants everyone to see that someone has been mean to her and she wants to be validated and defended. It's childish.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Glowworm2 wrote:There are apps that keep you updated even when just your name is being mentioned on twitter. I think she needs to step down from SM for awhile and do things that give her positive energy.  bestbud!  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 2616547277 IMO

I completely agree. There is a new show about bootcamps for kids who are addicted to their electronic devices. I want someone to take hers and give her an electronic device free day. Shower her with the love and attention she needs. Even on her SHV over 4th of July she was busy posting pics. You are with your chosen one, get rid of the electronics and get it on with your man. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:06 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I also think that you're talking about Ashley/Constantine/Ben? I definitely think that Kaitlyn had way stronger feelings for Nick than Ashley did for Ben.

Yes - that's the season I was talking about. I think there was one time when Kaitlyn had stronger feelings for Nick than Ashley had for Ben but I also think that Kaitlyn would have thought of the pot stirring that Nick did on Andi's season and would have wanted to save herself (and Shawn) from Nick 2.0 - and one way to do that would have been to let Nick go before F2 so he wouldn't get the platform of the ATFR to stir any pots.

IMO A lesson that Ashley's season could teach is that the producers have definite ideas about who they want in F2 and F3 and will dictate that to the lead - in exchange for not doing the things they did to Ashley.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:11 pm

Like I said, I definitely think that they wanted Nick at either F1/F2, no matter what Kaitlyn's true feelings had been, but I do think that he was her true #2 and that she still wasn't ready to let him go. Jason Carbone actually thinks she ends up with Nick, so obviously her body language around him isn't checked out enough to think a producer who has experience on this show think he's just there for show.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:27 pm

To continue my crazy "Kaitlyn picks Nick" conspiracy... Maybe Kaitlyn is not just defending herself when standing up to bullies... Maybe she is also making a statement about bullying in general because of the amount of negative SM comments that Nick gets.  She can't outright defend him at this point.  But in my crazy, alternate reality, she would want to defend Nick against all the horrible things being said about him.  Maybe she can't come right out and say it, but she is done with all the h*ters who speak out against her and her man. It would also explain her anger against RS as he has made a landslide of inaccurate, negative comments regarding Nick's character.  :gotcha:

Again, I do realize how crazy I sound. Just putting that out there.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:35 pm

OnePromise I love you but Nick is happy and not with Kaitlyn and I could not be happier. She is not worth it.

Last edited by reason on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:38 pm

Indeed it seems crazy, but I'll put on my tin foil hat Hugesmile Hugesmile
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:39 pm

reason wrote:OnePromise I love you but Nick is happy and not with Kaitlyn and I could not be happy.

Thanks reason. I will be happy if they aren't together as well, just as long as they are both happy with the outcome... That's all that matters. And if Shawn would be happy, I'd count it the best season so far. I just like to throw around outlandish ideas... It makes this whole thing a little more fun and less of a serious downer.
:Nod:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:47 pm

[quote="mindless"]I just find it sad when people are so hooked on attention from strangers that they spend all their days on SM despite it making them feel bad. Just turn your phone off and go outside! Problem solved. There are plenty of people out there with actual problems that they can't ignore by simply logging out of Twitter. Kaitlyn should consider herself lucky. [/quote]

I agree, people are fixated on SM and false relationships.  Kaitlyn should just "own it" as she said she likes to do and say screw off to those that hate.  I know Kaitlyn is the one to have done "the deed", but I put blame on TP too for showing it.  I'm sure she's not the first to invite someone to their room so why do this to her knowing she's going to get trashed over it?  Ratings I'm sure!   I thought these guys had cameras on them at all times, so why didn't we see when she went off to Shawn's room?  TP knew what they were doing by showing the sex scandal, all for ratings, yes, Kaitlyn did it, but I'm sure she wasn't the first, just they chose to have Kaitlyn's be the first televised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:49 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Like I said, I definitely think that they wanted Nick at either F1/F2, no matter what Kaitlyn's true feelings had been, but I do think that he was her true #2 and that she still wasn't ready to let him go. Jason Carbone actually thinks she ends up with Nick, so obviously her body language around him isn't checked out enough to think a producer who has experience on this show think he's just there for show.  

chasingpavements, where was this interview? I'd love to listen to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:53 pm

Sometimes I wonder if she wanted Ben for f2 and the show wouldn't let her. Even though I do think she had waaay more with Nick, that would be precisely the reason she'd take Shawn and then an easier rejection to f2.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:55 pm

For a girl that likes to "live in the moment" Kaitlyn being on SM a significant amount of her time is doing the exact opposite, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky