SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Ugh guys, I don't know about the sexting and nudies for real. I'm conflicted on what I believe. On the one hand, I can easily believe it, but Kait is very adamant it's not true. She is pissed at Steve for posting it and has replied multiple times on Twitter that it didn't happen.

She also told Ryan Seacrest that she's sent nudes to someone who's not a boyfriend, so it's not like it's something she would never do. She might've even been referring to Nick. I don't know how and why she could ever admit to it though, considering how Shawn feels about Nick.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:26 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure I believe the likes of Radar online.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Ugh guys, I don't know about the sexting and nudies for real. I'm conflicted on what I believe. On the one hand, I can easily believe it, but Kait is very adamant it's not true. She is pissed at Steve for posting it and has replied multiple times on Twitter that it didn't happen.

That could be just for Shawn's benefit though. I don't believe that he's this crazy jealous person like some people do, but for anyone, it would be hard to get over the fact that your fiance was sexting and FT-ing daily with someone, who she then continued to have sex with while she was supposedly falling in love with you. I could see her kind of twisting the facts a little bit about that and making it seem like it was just a friendly flirtation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:29 pm

mindless wrote:

She also told Ryan Seacrest that she's sent nudes to someone who's not a boyfriend, so it's not like it's something she would never do. She might've even been referring to Nick. I don't know how and why she could ever admit to it though, considering how Shawn feels about Nick.
But that's what I mean. She's not ashamed if she's done it so if she claims she hasn't with Nick, I lean to believing her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:33 pm

^^ Unless it was with Nick and Shawn wasn't or wouldn't have been happy about it.  I hope by now since he has the girl and they'd had some time to build the relationship, he wouldn't care if she had actually sexted Nick.  

Then again, she may actually be telling the truth.  Since they FT'd she may have not actually done any sexting through texts.  Why do that (texts and pics) when you can have video?  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:
MissB wrote:
OnePromise wrote:http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-steamy-sext-messages-nick-viall-revealed/

I realize this article is likely false or the producers are just stirring the pot, but the part that is disturbing to me is that Kaitlyn and Nick were still having sex after her overnight with Shawn.  I just can't believe that if she chose Shawn.

Although Nick and Kaitlyn did look pretty cozy on that cough after his family date.  And she again brought him to her room.  Whereas Shawn and she stayed at his place.

The Jimmy Kimmel part is intresting though. Can they make this up? From the link you have posted:
"The two were so into each other, that Bristowe promised to send him a hidden message during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. When she appeared on the show in March to promote the new season of The Bachelorette, she tapped her lips twice — a subtle but unmistakeable gesture for someone who would be watching for it. “She told him she was going to do it to say hi,” her friend revealed."

That part is true. I posted proof of it in Nick's thread.

I think i got it! At 1:13 -1:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPBDJcq1eQ

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Actually now that I think about it...again.

It wouldn't take that much to sway me back to believing that Nick is F1.  I'm a good conspiracy theorist and hopeless romantic.  

What do we really have standing in the way of believing that Nick goes home with Kaitlyn?  

Snapchat, RS spoilers, postings that suggest weekend SHV between Kaitlyn and Shawn and then Kaitlyn's lack of Nick talk in her SM postings.  IMO, these are all things that can easily be made up by producers.  Especially if the three main players are on board to play the game.  Both Kaitlyn and Nick have posted about playing games...

Snapchat - you'd just have to get Shawn to play along, easily done if promised the Bachelor gig.
RS spoilers - slip some inside secrets to him combined with the snapchat video and it's donzo.
SHV - place suggestive photos and videos out there for fans to see on known SHV weekends and then have Nick and Kaitlyn actually see each other during the week.  All those SHV photos/videos were too easy to put two and two together, don't you think?
Kaitlyn's blogs/postings - this one is easy...hide the obvious F1 by just not talking about him at all.  

If you look at the not so obvious clues, like ones the producers might not have thought of, it might paint a different picture... Maybe...

After anyone talks to Kaitlyn they are suddenly quiet on the Nick subject, those that were pro Nick and even more telling, those that were anti-Nick.  

Those close to Kaitlyn, while they might not officially follow Nick or Shawn, they still follow Nick's SM postings.  This is obvious as a number of his postings are favorited by those closest to Kaitlyn.

And the biggest thing for me is that everyone seems so obviously fine with letting the public believe that Shawn is the final one.  Kaitlyn gushing about him in postings.  Shawn wearing Canadian pants.  Nick tweeting about Kaitlyn being the hurricane that changed the landscape of his heart. (I don't know about you, but hurricanes tend to ruin anything they land on, so that one seems way too obvious to me.) CH blogging about history repeating itself for Nick.  And the list goes on and on.  Plus everyone (Kaitlyn, producers, Becca, Jillian, Ali, pretty much anyone "in the know") keeps saying the ending will be dramatic and so great.  Kaitlyn herself said it would be surprising and refreshing.  How can that really be true if we already all know the ending?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:42 pm

MissB wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
MissB wrote:

The Jimmy Kimmel part is intresting though. Can they make this up? From the link you have posted:
"The two were so into each other, that Bristowe promised to send him a hidden message during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. When she appeared on the show in March to promote the new season of The Bachelorette, she tapped her lips twice — a subtle but unmistakeable gesture for someone who would be watching for it. “She told him she was going to do it to say hi,” her friend revealed."

I think i got it!  At 1:13 -1:14

yes Nick also tweeted about it and Kaitlyn favorited his tweet.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · Mar 10
I see what you did there kid ....y&m *lips emoji*
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:
MissB wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I think i got it!  At 1:13 -1:14

yes Nick also tweeted about it and Kaitlyn favorited his tweet.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Mar 10
I see what you did there kid ....y&m *lips emoji*

The same day.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Crazy. There are so many of these little signs that prove IMO Nick's sole reason for going on this season was for K and her alone.

Contestants usually accept their role for fun adventure and if they fall in love bonus. Later these objectives change depending on their edit. They may be offered other opportunities and take full advantage of them, rightly so. In Shawn's case IMO his objective was possibly TB lead since he quit his job and positioned his life in a manner that he was free for an unspecified length of time. Nick's objective IMO was to see if there could possibly be a F1 finish and if not that was ok since he feels it's best to take risk in life rather than not knowing.

In both of those cases, it didn't work out how they necessarily thought it would, but the spoiled outcome IMO is best for both of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:

But that's what I mean. She's not ashamed if she's done it so if she claims she hasn't with Nick, I lean to believing her.

Well she already lied about the extent of their pre-show relationship to the guys on camera as well as in several interviews, so she can't really go back on that now without looking bad. She kind of has to keep up the facade that it was only a few SM messages and texts, which is clearly false. Nick even referred to their daily phone conversations in the latest episode. So I don't think it's about being ashamed so much as it is about sticking to the story. Shawn might know the truth, or at least more of it, by now but I doubt he wants others to know either.

The Seacrest interview was also before Kaitlyn stopped following Nick on SM and started distancing herself from him. She also could have been referring to anyone, so it's pretty different than admitting she did it with Nick just before filming.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 pm

It depends on what happens at ATFR and what K and N say about the alleged sexting and pre-show relationship. When K denied it was sexting on twitter, Nick also said it was just talking on his twitter. If on ATFR, Nick refutes that and admits it was sexting, then that will speak volumes to me as to what the state of their current relationship is.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky