SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:05 am

isittrue wrote:It depends on what happens at ATFR and what K and N say about the alleged sexting and pre-show relationship.  When K denied it was sexting on twitter, Nick also said it was just talking on his twitter.  If on ATFR, Nick refutes that and admits it was sexting, then that will speak volumes to me as to what the state of their current relationship is.

Hmmm, so you think that they will bring it up at the ATFR? I definitely could see that, especially if the reason that N/K are possibly not getting along right now is because Nick kind of called her out on that and was like "why did you give me all these signs pre-season?". It would make them both look really bad if they admitted to it, because they've both said so many times that it was just texting and chatting a handful of times. Although Kaitlyn basically contradicted herself by saying they were the closest two people can be without ever meeting.

I don't think that their current relationship is good, but I think/hope that Nick has learned from last year and will just let it go and not do anything to embarrass her or hurt K/S's relationship.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:12 am

I'm not getting it. I admit I haven't read the article but was the sexting and regular sex after the show was done and she chose Shawn? If so, maybe the initial spoiler was accurate and she didn't chose anyone but pursued a relationship with Nick and now Shawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:15 am

chasingpavements wrote:
isittrue wrote:It depends on what happens at ATFR and what K and N say about the alleged sexting and pre-show relationship.  When K denied it was sexting on twitter, Nick also said it was just talking on his twitter.  If on ATFR, Nick refutes that and admits it was sexting, then that will speak volumes to me as to what the state of their current relationship is.

Hmmm, so you think that they will bring it up at the ATFR? I definitely could see that, especially if the reason that N/K are possibly not getting along right now is because Nick kind of called her out on that and was like "why did you give me all these signs pre-season?". It would make them both look really bad if they admitted to it, because they've both said so many times that it was just texting and chatting a handful of times. Although Kaitlyn basically contradicted herself by saying they were the closest two people can be without ever meeting.

I don't think that their current relationship is good, but I think/hope that Nick has learned from last year and will just let it go and not do anything to embarrass her or hurt K/S's relationship.

Hope you're right and that Nick means what he says with these kindness tweets. He may be motivated to keep it quiet now, but there's no telling how TPTB are going to stir the pot or how K reacts to him that might change things. I don't think last year's ATFR statement was planned ahead of time, but we see how that turned out.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:19 am

Very true - you already have CH saying that the ATFR is going to be "wild", so you know that they are going to try and stir the pot. It's probably made easier by the fact that these three people are pretty unpredictable and emotional people, and all it will take is one snide comment to turn ATFR into a disaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:22 am

MissB wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
MissB wrote:
OnePromise wrote:http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-steamy-sext-messages-nick-viall-revealed/

I realize this article is likely false or the producers are just stirring the pot, but the part that is disturbing to me is that Kaitlyn and Nick were still having sex after her overnight with Shawn.  I just can't believe that if she chose Shawn.

Although Nick and Kaitlyn did look pretty cozy on that cough after his family date.  And she again brought him to her room.  Whereas Shawn and she stayed at his place.

The Jimmy Kimmel part is intresting though. Can they make this up? From the link you have posted:
"The two were so into each other, that Bristowe promised to send him a hidden message during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. When she appeared on the show in March to promote the new season of The Bachelorette, she tapped her lips twice — a subtle but unmistakeable gesture for someone who would be watching for it. “She told him she was going to do it to say hi,” her friend revealed."

That part is true. I posted proof of it in Nick's thread.

I think i got it!  At 1:13 -1:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPBDJcq1eQ

lexforlife wrote:I'm not getting it. I admit I haven't read the article but was the sexting and regular sex after the show was done and she chose Shawn? If so,  maybe the initial spoiler was accurate and she didn't chose anyone but pursued a relationship with Nick and now Shawn.

From the eonline link
They are insinuating during the show.

The two were so into each other, that Bristowe promised to send him a hidden message during her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live. When she appeared on the show in March to promote the new season of The Bachelorette, she tapped her lips twice — a subtle but unmistakeable gesture for someone who would be watching for it. “She told him she was going to do it to say hi,” her friend revealed.

PHOTOS: Sorry, Britt! Kaitlyn Bristowe Spotted Filming ‘The Bachelorette’ After Winning Guys’ Vote — 7 Photos Of Her Group Date

When it was time for Bristowe to start filming The Bachelorette, Viall was not about to go quietly into the night. “He wasn’t ready to say goodbye to what they had built,” the source said. With his sights set on her heart — and on her panties — Viall burst onto the scene in week four, to Bristowe’s obvious delight.

This prior history that the two shared may explain how she ended up falling into bed with him so quickly upon his arrival, and according to another source, they were getting it on way more than was apparent during the show. “He and Kaitlyn had sex more than people knew,” the insider said, adding that they even had sex when Viall’s mother and young siblings were visiting in Utah!

While it is clear that the two can’t get enough of each other, it is still unclear that there will be a proposal for them. “It’s a dramatic ending,” a source said.

KAITLYN BRISTOWE NICK VIALL THE BACHELORETTE
By Radar Staff

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 am

Thanks GA, so if I understand correctly and if we are to believe the spoiler that Shawn is F1, then why would she be sending Nick secret msgs since that seems to be confirmed by Nick's tweet. I need :2pop:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:30 am

The secret messages were prior to filming as were Nick's tweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:32 am

Kait's last couple tweets have been odd:
Hurt people , hurt people. #SeeIanImDeep
A day at a winery with my mom and bestie doesn't piss me off!! Thank you @greymonkwinery for having… https://instagram.com/p/5NAocgwDm5/

Hoping this is not a bad sign

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The secret messages were prior to filming as were Nick's tweet.
Ok, thanks. I finally got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:43 am

Looks like Shawn was spotted at an airport with a pic about three hours ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/so_phresh1

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:50 am

Alanna wrote:Looks like Shawn was spotted at an airport with a pic about three hours ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/so_phresh1

Wonder what airport. He may be flying back home to Nashville since he was in Connecticut most of the week. The tweeter did say that she told him he better win and he just laughed at her giggling

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:55 am

His sis was already home from Nashville yesterday so I assume he came back with her. We'll see!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky