SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:32 am

I really don't like this. What does it matter now and why is the show giving us weekly all this info to publish when she chose shawn. It's like they are deliberately trying to sabotage her relationship. I really don't get it. Revealing all this would be okay if she pick nick. This show confuses me, where is the love story? Smh

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:33 am

I truly believe that night of Nick's HTD, she had her mind momentarily set on Nick. That's why she seemed so OTT when meeting Shawn, like she'd been hyping herself up and was trying to not seem weird to him. But then Kaitlyn was again "in the moment" with Shawn and had a great day and he said ILY and she was swayed towards him again. That's why she was blubbering afterwards, because she was once again back where she started, oscillating between the two.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:40 am

mysthelma wrote:I really don't like this. What does it matter now and why is the show giving us weekly all this info to publish when she chose shawn. It's like they are deliberately trying to sabotage her relationship. I really don't get it. Revealing all this would be okay if she pick nick. This show confuses me, where is the love story? Smh

I agree TPTb seem hellbent on ruining her relationship just for the sake if a dramatic ATFR. As Kasha says TPTB are Not your friends! Best course for K and S is to stay silent ATFR and not give the TPTb any drama. Pull a Juan Pablo. No need to stay friends with them after this.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:55 am

And CH quoted as saying in the usweekly article " who knows how it ends" such bs. We know how it ends snapchatgate. I think he is the insider for usweekly. I am sure K confided in him about her relationship with nick prior to the show and they are using it to throw her under the bus

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:09 am

I am just getting the vibe that things were a rocky road throughout. I am not getting a feeling it was as bad as JP, but I am not getting a touchy feely sentiment between K and TPTB. If all this is true, her sleeping with 3 guys and saying ILY to Nick, I cannot imagine her and Shawn lasting.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:33 am

First, I definitely believe that Grantland source that says Kaitlyn slept with Ben too.  Why wouldn't she?  He was hot and drama-free for the most part, and I think it was smart of her to see if she could see herself with him over Shawn or Nick, since it would make her life easier if so.  And it's certainly possible that Shawn did care because Ben H./Kaitlyn didn't tell him.

As for Shawn being grumpy at the airport, baed on the show, I think his default is "grumpy" laugh out loud so that doesn't say anything.

The US Weekly articles about Kaitlyn/Nick are obviously producer-leaked information to try and stir up questions as to whether snapchat-gate was real or fake (when it's pretty clear that it was real).  Can't imagine it's helping Kaitlyn/Shawn's relationship, but it's not like TPTB care.  Although I wonder if Kaitlyn was actually set to pick Nick, but changed her mind at the last second....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:42 am

It makes sense wy nick did propose, I would if she saying ily back multiples times. What was she thinking? She jus the worst bette IMO cos she can act out her feelings. She says what she feels in the moment

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:44 am

Perhaps sex is simply like a box of chocolates to K.
My feeling regarding K's response to production using her sex issue to manipulate her and the players was total freak. At that point, the entire storyboard with Patagonia, 4 HTDs, etc was reformatted to get what we got.
Was production pissed --yeah. Was K pissed --yeah. Was Shawn pissed-- yeah. All the other guys were probably drugged or waiting for their chocolate to be sampled.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:52 am

RS just tweeted that he thinks the news will be either BIP on twice a week, or there will be a Bachelor week on who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 am

Longhornfan wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Continues to be the best. blog. ever.  This show and how much I obsess over it make me hate myself. lolpanda

http://lostangelesblog.com/

He is funny.  This may be a dumb question, but what does he mean when he keeps referring to Shawn as Gosleech?

I think Ryan Gosling wanna be and sucking the blood from everyone like a leech!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 74 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:13 am

gurlbrit wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Continues to be the best. blog. ever.  This show and how much I obsess over it make me hate myself. lolpanda

http://lostangelesblog.com/

He is funny.  This may be a dumb question, but what does he mean when he keeps referring to Shawn as Gosleech?

I think Ryan Gosling wanna be and sucking the blood from everyone like a leech!

Very fitting nickname!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:24 am

mindless wrote:I truly believe that night of Nick's HTD, she had her mind momentarily set on Nick. That's why she seemed so OTT when meeting Shawn, like she'd been hyping herself up and was trying to not seem weird to him. But then Kaitlyn was again "in the moment" with Shawn and had a great day and he said ILY and she was swayed towards him again. That's why she was blubbering afterwards, because she was once again back where she started, oscillating between the two.

I like this. For me personally and moraly laugh out loud , it's better to think the lead was confused, rather than say he was always going to be my F1, love at first sight and all that jazz, but not so fast until I have sex with whom ever I choose right up till the end.

IMO maybe I'm naive, but I don't think Ben cared for K at all. He was just being a nice guy and going along with his role once he realized she wasn't for him. I think being intimate would mean a lot more to him than what K thinks on the same subject. I have no idea, JMHO I don't think they had sex. Ben knew or had a good idea what was going on with K and S. He backed off her a long time ago at that point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky