SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:11 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I always remember how much Ali was mocked when she thought it was Chris who ended up with Des.  
Wasn't this after she hung out with Des?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:13 pm

If I judge by body language I see Nick and Kaitlyn as the final couple. I agree with the former producer, she glows around Nick. I will add she melts into his arms, pulling him closer, letting him be on top. With Shawn she puts a pillow between them and she is all upset afterwards.
But we haven't seen what goes down in the final episode yet, so until then....

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I always remember how much Ali was mocked when she thought it was Chris who ended up with Des.  

I believe whenever Des was in CA she watched the show on Mondays with Ali.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Thanks, I thought it was something like this. So yeah, totally different situation than this producer to me, but okay, everyone is obviously allowed (ENCOURAGED!) to think whatever they want and agree with whoever they want.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Ali actually said in her last blog that she thinks K picks S because she has been losing interest in him since sexgate. Originally she had Nick picked as F1 even after snapchatgate and only recently changed it .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Ali now knows the ending and has even blogged about Nick being the next bachelor. For her to even do that she has to have a reason to say Nick can be a potential next bachelor without revealing she knows the spoiler. Prior to the spoiler she was all in that Nick was F1. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Thanks, I thought it was something like this. So yeah, totally different situation than this producer to me, but okay, everyone is obviously allowed (ENCOURAGED!) to think whatever they want and agree with whoever they want.

My only point is that they were both mocked for having opinions opposite of the spoiler. The majority of the people on this board still thought Brooks was the winner, despite Ali's blog and Des's brother's DM.

isittrue wrote:Ali actually said in her last blog that she thinks K picks S because she has been losing interest in him since sexgate.  Originally she had Nick picked as F1 even after snapchatgate and only recently changed it .

I think she changed her mind because of snapchat, though, because she replied to a tweet that night where the person was like "you're only saying that because you saw snapchat". I do think that Kaitlyn is a lot less giddy and excited around Nick, as when she was back in NY and Dublin, so I do agree with her but I don't know what she would say if she hadn't seen snapchat.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:37 pm

I agree with Ali. It has been shawn since "sexgate." I also think the body language between Shawn and Kait is off the charts. Everyone sees it differently, but I see Kait almost sad with Nick now. I think she knows she has to hurt him. With Shawn she is absolutely giddy! The HT dates were a perfect example of how much more giddy and happy she was with shawn. I don't think kait hides it well. All imo and I respect everyone who disagrees. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:39 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Max64 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Like I said, I definitely think that they wanted Nick at either F1/F2, no matter what Kaitlyn's true feelings had been, but I do think that he was her true #2 and that she still wasn't ready to let him go. Jason Carbone actually thinks she ends up with Nick, so obviously her body language around him isn't checked out enough to think a producer who has experience on this show think he's just there for show.  

chasingpavements, where was this interview?  I'd love to listen to it.

It's called "the most dramatic podcast in bachelor history"; Cecilia posted a link to their website but you should be able to watch it on iTunes/podcast app too!

Thanks cp!  

I agree that Jason is aware of the sm rumblings(snapchat) because the comment was made despite the internet rumors, he still thinks Nick is her f1

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:40 pm

Jason Carbone said that he hasn't watched in a long time, and he has teenage kids.

Anyway, this podcast is fascinating.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Ali now knows the ending and has even blogged about Nick being the next bachelor. For her to even do that she has to have a reason to say Nick can be a potential next bachelor without revealing she knows the spoiler. Prior to the spoiler she was all in that Nick was F1. jmo

She held onto to Nick was F1 even after the spoiler until The episode after sex with Nick where Shawn was all broody in Ireland. Then she changed it and when confronted that she was changing it because she just found out about snapchatgate , she replied that she already knew about that for a while and still she had Nick as F1 until that episode.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I agree with Ali.  It has been shawn since "sexgate."  I also think the body language between Shawn and Kait is off the charts.  Everyone sees it differently, but I see Kait almost sad with Nick now.  I think she knows she has to hurt him.  With Shawn she is absolutely giddy!  The HT dates were a perfect example of how much more giddy and happy she was with shawn.  I don't think kait hides it well.  All imo and I respect everyone who disagrees.  Smiley

It's interesting because Jason, the ex producer, in the podcast above said the exact opposite. He thought Kaitlyn had a glow about her that was different with Nick from what she had with anyone else. He also thought her being upset after Shawn's HTD was huge, he said that was real emotion about how messed up this show was, that she had to go through and put on a show basically with his (Shawn's) family. Also that Shawn after his FD didn't seem very happy, like things didn't go well.

I tend to agree with you that Kaitllyn seemed happier with Shawn than she did with Nick. But having said that, in the past when I go with the obvious, the obvious is always the f2. So who knows...strange season indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky