SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:45 am

Unless she "seduced" him.....could many hot blooded males say no to that? Or maybe he felt like he had to prove something to her, being she asked if he was a virgin? I am sort of 50/50 on it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:52 am

I don't think Ben is nearly as conservative about sex as people seem to think he is, so I can see them having sex. He clearly wasn't that into her though, since it seemed like he was fighting back a smile in that minivan. He was probably just happy to get laid without having to deal with her any longer. That and being let go at the perfect time to be in the running for the next lead. Win-win-win.

Meh, he's got producer puppet written all over him IMO. I'd rather have Jared, but that's a long shot.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:06 am

All leads are producer puppets - except maybe JPG, and we all saw how that turned out.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:13 am

I don't see Jared or any other guy in the running for TB not being a puppet for TPTB. Unless they wanna be thrown under the bus, what else are they supposed to do? Jared was more in the bubble than any guy there other than Nick and Shawn. I think Ben was aware of what was going on and played along but at least I know he can sniff out some BS.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:17 am

I honestly doubt TPTb would have allowed K to let F2 go without a proposal imo. Their Edit has been S vs N and they werent going to have anything except "a fight till death" or till the last min in this case. Not every lead is allowed to let smene go or not propose.
It really is Fleiss pulling all the strings, he desides d stories, edits, villains et al. Good example os money and Fine Ryan from Emily.
I would cut this people some slack, even Nick that isnt my cup of tea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:18 am

This isn't making any sense to me at all!  So from the article that was posted, it's reporting that Kaitlyn and Nick had a lot more sex than just the one time, even on his HTD in Utah after she met his parents.  Makes sense since we didn't actually see him leave her room.  I don't understand why she would tell Shawn before that she had sex with Nick if she's going to continue having it.  One usually makes a confession when they are feeling remorse and are wanting to change.  If indeed Shawn is her f1, how in the world would he ever be able to trust anything she says?  

The article talks about K and N's relationship before the show, which was much more intense than a few text/calls.  K and N have been having sex throughout the whole filming of the show.  Reportedly K and Nick exchanged ILY's in Utah.  We have seen Nick get very emotional talking to his mom about Kaitlyn so he is obviously very attached to her, he seems much more into in her than Andi...he even said this time is different...  So with everything he has invested in her, I can't wrap my head around the fact that he's doing so well post filming. Why was he still wearing that ring when he returned?

Someone on here that follows Nicks sister said she had favorited some of Kaitlyn's tweets, I can't understand her doing that if Kaitlyn did/said all that to Nick and rejected him. His sister doesn't like Andi given some of the tweets she's sent out, so I can't imagine being okay with Kaitlyn if she hurt her brother. I don't know... weird season... a few more days and it'll be over!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:22 am

There's something to be said for playing by the rules most of the time. I think one of the reasons the producers let Sean have Several occasions of off camera time with Catherine was because they knew he would still play by the rules and not compromise the process.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:24 am

BlackHalo wrote:I don't see Jared or any other guy in the running for TB not being a puppet for TPTB. Unless they wanna be thrown under the bus, what else are they supposed to do? Jared was more in the bubble than any guy there other than Nick and Shawn. I think Ben was aware of what was going on and played along but at least I know he can sniff out some BS.

Yeah, wasn't Jared the one who was "Loveman" and wore that superhero shirt on night 1 or something? Reeks of producer puppet to me. He's a great guy, but he was so easily manipulated by TPTB and was probably more of a puppet than anyone (other than Shawn).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:26 am

isittrue wrote:
The ATFR is going to be such a mess.  She should have just picked Nick and spared Shawn all this nonsense since she's probably going lose him anyway. no no

I don't know if the ATFR will be a mess as I have hopes all 3 involved are above that despite what TPTB will try to make happen - but I think the finale will def be and there will be about a hundred times to wonder 'why Kaitlyn why' and duh and scratch .

Sometimes I feel the same as the bolded too. If I was Shawn's family I'd be like take a step back here and see what she's like as a girlfriend in real life because as adorable as she can be she was a mess on the show and if she really cared so much about someone, I'd expect her to have them in mind a little more and have less "I'm me so deal" attitude. I'd say she has to now earn his trust, not assume she's entitled to it. I would get Shawn having reservations after watching the show because they still haven't started actual real life yet.

And no to TPTB. The show used to be about who would the lead pick. I think in the RS era it's really become how can we make the main players who we don't need to be our next lead look as terrible as possible or humiliate them the most - way more than it used to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:28 am

https://grantland.com/podcasts/grantland-pop-culture/

According to right reasons podcast: Juliet and Jacoby (podcasters) ran into a producer and they asked why in Ireland for so long? Apparently they were supposed to go to PATAGONIA! and the sex changed their entire schedule.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:33 am

It's possible they stayed in Ireland because K was afraid she would lose Shawn. Just a thought. He was pretty distraught there at first.
I just remember between HTDs and FDs Brooks had his epiphany about not being in love in Des like he should be. Perhaps it was the distance that sealed that thought for him.
Maybe K (& tptb) didn't want that to happen again.
I also think K taking her time to confess sexgate to Shawn slowed it down as well.
Keeping all in Ireland made the situation more controllable for everyone involved, IMO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:37 am

Max64 wrote:This isn't making any sense to me at all!  So from the article that was posted, it's reporting that Kaitlyn and Nick had a lot more sex than just the one time, even on his HTD in Utah after she met his parents.  Makes sense since we didn't actually see him leave her room.  I don't understand why she would tell Shawn before that she had sex with Nick if she's going to continue having it.  One usually makes a confession when they are feeling remorse and are wanting to change.  If indeed Shawn is her f1, how in the world would he ever be able to trust anything she says?  

The article talks about K and N's relationship before the show, which was much more intense than a few text/calls.  K and N have been having sex throughout the whole filming of the show.  Reportedly K and Nick exchanged ILY's in Utah.  We have seen Nick get very emotional talking to his mom about Kaitlyn so he is obviously very attached to her, he seems much more into in her than Andi...he even said this time is different...  So with everything he has invested in her, I can't wrap my head around the fact that he's doing so well post filming.  Why was he still wearing that ring when he returned?

Someone on here that follows Nicks sister said she had favorited some of Kaitlyn's tweets, I can't understand her doing that if Kaitlyn did/said all that to Nick and rejected him.  His sister doesn't like Andi given some of the tweets she's sent out, so I can't imagine being okay with Kaitlyn if she hurt her brother.  I don't know... weird season... a few more days and it'll be over!

Just my own thoughts:
I think K and N probably had sex as many times as they possibly could after the first time. I don't see anything wrong with this if this is who K is and it seems to be.
Under normal circumstances, once that initial line has been crossed(sex), this is how normal relationships go and this particular relationship was simply within the confines of the shows formula.
K has stated the only thing she regretted was expressing to S early on that he was the one. I can see how this would be a mistake letting S think this as her actions and relationship with Nick would then be inconsistent. Her actions toward Nick are not consistent with what she had initially told Shawn.
K then takes Shawn aside and emphasizes this is her journey and she is going to follow that path to clarify what she needs until the end. At the end, that is the end. This is how it's going to be. Period.
So to me, it only underscored that K was going to do, what she had to do with whomever it involved to clarify what she needed to make her end choice. The guys would simply have to deal with it during the filming.
Now after the filming--that is where things become interesting. Hopefully, she will stick to what she had to do to get to where she got. Pretty simple to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky